• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

And how we're going to avoid smacking our faces into a window to get said bird.

If Malachai goes for it he's taking out the window and frame. He's too big, and running too fast he won't be able to stop himself xD

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

So maybe..

Cat%20jumps%20out%20a%20window%20and%20falls%20on%20a%20car.gif

Instead?

Luness will be taking a flying leap out of the opening the minute Malachai makes it to try and get the bird herself.

Malachai takes out the window, and then Luness practices her ability to fly. While conveniently plummeting towards the ground.

She better catch that bird. Cuz if the choice is a plummeting werecat vs. A runaway meal. I'm sure u can guess where his priorities lay

No, she'll be plummeting with the sparrow in her mouth after having caught it by surprise after it had a dragon crash through the window at it. Like, she'll run up Malachai's back and then dramatically jump off of him to catch the surprised sparrow.

Lioness075 said:
No, she'll be plummeting with the sparrow in her mouth after having caught it by surprise after it had a dragon crash through the window at it. Like, she'll run up Malachai's back and then dramatically jump off of him to catch the surprised sparrow.
Yeah that's what I imagines lol then he sees the bird sticking halfway out her mouth so he rolls out the window after her lol. At this point there's no sharing that bird T_T

Squishing their meal would not be a good idea. Totally would ruin it, and then they'd have less meat to eat in the end!

Well, Luness' last meal did consist of beans and fruits she'd never heard of or seen before. She prefers her meats over anything else, so Luness has technically spent the whole dragon arc without proper food. :P

Yeah, poor heroes. Maybe a meal is in order right now. Just bring out some food while Kallin, Nyr, and Achyls attempt a complicated spell and such. Maybe bring out some popcorn, but with bacon for Luness.

The dragon arc was taking too long to feed anyone lol but a feast was planned. Just rl got in the way.

I'm afraid we've lost them.

Food after plot advancement, because we're still not done :P

Actually, scratch that, you can have the galley cook send out food at this point, I must attend a lunch thing...actually...cook for it. So I will be away for a couple of hours in a bit.

Bring out the food! *hits silverware against table repeatedly while repeating this mantra*

@zCrookedz Luness just helped Kallin back to his feet and is helping hold him up by letting him put his weight on her if it's necessary. So, kneeling down beside Kallin isn't really an option anymore. :P

Understandable, the way it was worded instantly made me think he was kneeling beside the downed Kallin though lol. >.<

Also, don't forget that Kallin is in his shadowy/mist form right now since it's still daytime. I'm not sure if you'd be able to access his mind so easily while he's in that form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back