• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Kupo is a final fantasy thing. The moogles say it to accentuate their sentences when they're feeling an emotional extreme like excited, happy, mad, or sad.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

so much confusion @-@

So i am officially home from my vacation. Thanks for putting up with what i am sure were some of my worst gramatical posts since i was posting from my phone :P I am back full force.

Welcome back! ^^ Alas, it's the weekend now so the rp will probably slow down drastically until Monday rolls around.

Yeah, it's definitely backwards for me. xD

Well, I'm heading out for the day. May or may not be able to make any posts while I'm out. ^^

Is the dark presence something the others might pick up on? Since they've been touched by the darkness before?

It will be done tonight for sure. Soon as I get out of work and settled enough to type more. Question, out of sheer curiosity. What exactly does Ward think would be "Justice" for Rumple and the piper? Two people that played the major part in the dwindling down of the dragon race. Cuz over something like that in all honesty death is too light a sentencing. And yes I already have a plan for them both. I just have to ask about Ward Ooc since I'm not sure if he will say it during the rp.

Also remember, not everyone can be there. Aside from Malachai and Alex, only two are aloud at the sentencing.

Yeah. Sorry this has dragged on. Stoopid RL. Wish I could be a dragon al the time :/ . Oh wel, Time to move on :)

Sorry I've been gone all day! I've been busy with baby stuff and couldn't get away. But yes, definitely time to wrap up this arc.

I am curious what happens with Gold! Haha, well, maybe we'll see some of these characters in the sequel again. It would be interesting to know what happened with many of the side characters in the end. :)

It's exhausted from flying so perhaps it's a bearer of bad news?

It seems harmless itself and Silver is trying to move the plot on from the dragon arc. I'd assume the sparrow just has something to say...or it's spying on the group. >.>

tumblr_mrqxa2l2id1sa8164o1_400.gif

This is all of you

With your bird paranoia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back