• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

So, basically, Luness is going to leap up and eat the sparrow when it tries to fly away.

Nope. Remember there is a window? :3

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28522-1371832789-4.gif

Ah, right, so Luness is going to jump up and smack her face unceremoniously into the window. Always fun. xD

@andujarprime Not to be a grammar nazi, but you used the wrong your/you're in your latest post. :3

Hahaha, we may or may not have some ADHD in each of us. xD

SilverFlight said:
Speaking of (zoology student nerd out time) Ravens are actually songbirds :D They are the largest member of the passerine family.
Well I've never heard a raven carry a tune. Not shiny enough xP

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The ravens at the London Tower have figured out how to amplify their voices against the rounded sides of the buildings. But they don't sing like other birds do no.

I saw a video once of a german shepherd that knew how to open his cage and then would go and open his friend's cage as well. xD

Also, while neither Nyr nor Achyls actually took Kallin's hands, I suppose that they can still work their mojo without having to hold hands?

I can mod it to grab his hand if you want to.

I just did not think that we want to do the teleportation right here in the mass hall.

My dog (rest her soul) was so clever that when I put a treat under a cup and timed her, the second time I did this she tipped it in one second, ate the treat and put the cup back up.

DawnAntalios said:
I can mod it to grab his hand if you want to.
I just did not think that we want to do the teleportation right here in the mass hall.
No teleportation, we have to fly there.

Not teleporting, unlocking the sects of the stone heart knife while a strange bird pretends to be exhausted and spies on us. Ready to swoop in and attempt to pick up said knife only to get roasted by a hungry dragon >_>

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm suspecting the bird would first be pounced on by a hungry kitty.

Lol, on second thought, you should try and get it first. I'd love to see Malachai just run smack into the window. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back