• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Not gonna lie, Malachai is getting annoyed with everyone referring to rumple as Gold's parent xD Stockholm syndrome anyone?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

By Malachai I mean the part deep down inside of me that is malachai >_> am I weird that I feel me and my tools are 1? I know, so wierd T_T

andujarprime said:
Not gonna lie, Malachai is getting annoyed with everyone referring to rumple as Gold's parent xD Stockholm syndrome anyone?

By Malachai I mean the part deep down inside of me that is malachai >_> am I weird that I feel me and my tools are 1? I know, so wierd T_T
Adoption anyone?

Why you gotta be so Rude? Haha, assuming that a child doesn't love the person who raised them?

-Sleipnir

I apologize to everyone if Im going over board, but Quincy so rarely has emotional breakdowns, and almost dying seemed like a good time to let her have one

So just ignore me if youre not Hel xD

A legendary Wild SLEIPNIR appeared!!

Hey. Falling out of the raft was way worth it; I got to be rescued by a very attractive guide, so. That's a nice touch to a story.

Also everything out here is pretty. Wish you were here :P

andujarprime said:
xD I read Quincy's last line and just thought lol drama queen
*hair flip* Whats a story without a little drama?

Flutterby said:
*hair flip*
Btw, thats funny because I rock a pixie cut lol short hair, dont care

Wait a minute! @andujarprime is calling Quincy out for being dramatic while Malachai is punching trees into flames! xD

big-bang-hypocrite-gif.gif

@andujarprime @Flutterby

Flutterby said:

Wait a minute! @andujarprime is calling Quincy out for being dramatic while Malachai is punching trees into flames! xD
Hahahahahahahahaha I know!!!!

Flutterby said:

Wait, I have a pixie cut too! *has a twinsies moment* xD

*attempts to flip hair as well* *shrugs at ineffectiveness*

@Flutterby Meh, those are so last year. *casually swipes hand through hair*

Actually, I cut my hair short two years ago if we want to be more precise. :P

Also, I'm just dumping a huge Luness feels post on all of you. Best of luck, may the odds ever be in all of your favors. Kappa

*shrugs* I gotta wait for Silver to reply now so who knows when I'll get my next reply. At least it's the weekend. That might help me get more replies from him, unless he's busy of course. >.<

Nothing important.

Kappa

KappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappa

KappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappa

KappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappa

Kappa

I always have interpreted Kappa as a way of saying whatever you just said is a sarcastic comment or supposed to be interpreted as a joke. And yeah, it's the weekend so a lot of people will be disappearing to do stuffs now.

Yes, Kappa is something when you say something that is very unlikely.

Like:

I like how the notifications work flawlessly, never being bugged.

Kappa

I use it primarily as a means of showing what I said is sarcastic, as it can be hard to understand sarcasm through text alone. Hence why I used it last night when I was sarcastically saying may the odds be ever in your favor and such. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back