• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

U can beat him lol and @Hel we are being very democratic. Dragon says beat the criminal who committed crimes against dragon kind. >_>

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't think democracy works well with this group. xD We'll just do a friendly interrogation with Rumpel. He may or may not be breathing when it's over though.

We should send Alexander to go get Quincy yes?

@Hel @andujarprime don't forget to leave openings for the other players to be involved!!

Also, @Lioness075 *Lee heals the party...sees Luness get torched*

ecde0c25d7a8717bda96e3b1cefdd187.gif

Hel said:
Nope. The plan is now to beat them up I suppose, since our group doesn't do democracy ;)
Our group does do democracy....they can democratically decide to beat the pants off him. :)

Ahhh, Tom gifs. xD Poor Lee lol. Healed everyone only for us to be attacked again. >.<

@Hel You didn't tag him originally so maybe that's why he was confused? Also, you made Gold look at Malachai before speaking so it seemed like his words were directed at Malachai.

Lioness075 said:
@Hel You didn't tag him originally so maybe that's why he was confused? Also, you made Gold look at Malachai before speaking so it seemed like his words were directed at Malachai.
Yes that's why I was confused. ^^'

Yeah, maybe next time have him shift his gaze from Malachai to Ward before speaking? ^^

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]If nobody minds, I'm going to wait out a bit of the arc.. Tag if you need me but I might not answer right away

[/QUOTE]
No worries. I was actually hoping we could wrap this arc up today.

That would be awesome if we could lol. Also, I'm heading out to the lake with my family in a bit. Supposedly, we don't have any working wifi there and my data plan is nearing its max. I may or may not end up having to disconnect from everything until July 5th, which is when we get back from the lake. I should be fine for a few days, as I'll focus all of my data plan on Safari and Skype to keep in contact with people and continue my rping, but unless we have wifi there, expect me to go dark randomly. >.<

And don't sweat it, @Bea Delaine. I want this to finish as well. It feels like this fight has dragged on for a bit too long. Though, I am curious. Are we going to be able to capture Gold and convince him he's helping the wrong guy? Or are we just going to have to defeat him? Leo has Rumpel captured now, so maybe we can convince him to call off Gold or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I was waiting for ward to reply to the dragon but eff it. Let's try n wrap up today

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm curious too.. But I'm also not doing well irl. So things will be more consistent in a week or two but right now if things are dragging I think I'll be afk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back