• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lol, I'm sure Luness would love to give the imp a good claw scar across his face, but she's busy with Kallin and Lee currently, as neither have responded yet.

Me too. Sorry for the short post, I'm on my phone and it's been doing really weird things, so I'm doing what I can. I've wanted to be finishing it up the last couple of days and just haven't been able too because of real world problems.

Actually @Lioness075 That coincides perfectly with my trip to Norway. I'll be gone on the 30th and I'm not sure what the internet sitch will be like. I have to tour my field sight and speak to the beekeepers in the North. I also return on the 5th.

@SilverFlight Maybe Luness and Kallin can nysteriously disappear together or purposely go on a quest somewhere lol. Or something. xD

Uhhh, Ward wants to find out more about his human self and the curse, right? Kallin wants to learn more about his curse and past as well. Maybe the trio can go on a quest to some ancient library, as a sidequest and such. Course, Elena would most likely want to tag along as well. Maybe Leia could try to go and find a fire spirit somewhere or just go to a magical forest area to try and strengthen the bonds between her spirits and all that.

Pissed Luness is very pissed...>.>

Lioness075 said:
Maybe Leia could try to go and find a fire spirit somewhere or just go to a magical forest area to try and strengthen the bonds between her spirits and all that.

Pissed Luness is very pissed...>.>
tumblr_mo51mf89yC1rss05ao6_250.gif
Oh wait wrong story.

Wow, I hope you all have fun on your trips! Norway sounds like it is gorgeous!

Lol, yes, Leia can go to a lion sea turtle that conveniently has an island on its back and deal with her spirits there. xD

@Hel Hey, it's a jabberwocky, not jabberwock that Ethan slayed. :P

You know, Ethan is on a slippery slope with Luness right now. >.>

Haha, I'm talking with Sleipnir about what Ethan would do!

By the way, she was White Water Rafting the Arkansas river in Colorado today and fell out! They almost couldn't get her back on!

Lioness075 said:
@Hel Hey, it's a jabberwocky, not jabberwock that Ethan slayed. :P

You know, Ethan is on a slippery slope with Luness right now. >.>
Actually, the poem was called Jabberwocky. The beast was a Jabberwock.

Haha, well tell her that she's got her character in a highly dangerous position currently. xD Also, that's hilarious, but also dangerous at the same time lol. One of those moments where you laugh at first and then suddenly realize you really shouldn't be laughing. >.> Also, fun fact of the day for me. I never knew the beast was a Jabberwock. ^^

I just wish her Venture Scout group would have gotten pictures then rather than just before!

And I did. I now know what Ethan must do next. I'm starting to get a feel for his "character." (Quotation marks because right now, in story, he doesn't really have one. Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back