• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Yeah, I honestly never would've guessed that Caraboss was a real-worlder.

Haha! Little did you know the bird was important all along!! ...okay you all guessed it. But please, do not go after the bird, Only Elena should see it.

Lioness075 said:
Yeah, I honestly never would've guessed that Caraboss was a real-worlder.
Really? or are you being sarcastic...you're being sarcastic aren't you...I've always wanted to surprise people with a big plot twist, small dream of mine. And yes..much much drama, and a bit more to come.

Haha, yeah, I wasn't being sarcastic. I honestly didn't see it coming.

Just imagine how safe she'd be if Luness and Malachai had been allowed to eat the bird.

What? *insert innocent face here, preferably a Tom one*

We'll shape some fruit into a sparrow just for you then.

He'll yeah I guess?

Oh!! This is a very Luness specific Loki

2fde79397306f3b6115162763f58096f68b6c2e36a3de7669f72e32e1cf38a8a.jpg

Precisely. xD

Also, vegetarian-specific question here. Do you find it hard to eat animal crackers since they're all shaped like animals? :o

Haha I see what you mean. I'll tell you I don't meat not because it's bad to eat animals or whatever but because red meat makes me sick and I have never been one for poultry or fish

Aww, lol. I'm really curious if there's a vegeterian biased about that. xD

Also, why the downgrading comment, @DawnAntalios? Just because your character isn't currently standing out for a reason doesn't mean it matters any less if they continue to do things.

And to reply, animal crackers disgust me. They are a failure of a cracker with blandness and poorly designed animal shapes as redemption. Their only redemption actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back