• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Shimakage Thunder]I'm gonna miss having you around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12004-lioness075/ said:
@Lioness075[/URL] . And @SilverFlight , when everyone gets back to Branbern, can you be sure tag me because my Notifications have been extremely horrible.
Will do.

Miss having me around? I'll still be here! Read the latest update on my situation. >.> I may not reply everyday, but I'll be able to use my phone on and off while I'm there.

Lioness075 said:
Miss having me around? I'll still be here! Read the latest update on my situation. >.> I may not reply everyday, but I'll be able to use my phone on and off while I'm there.
Oh, okay. Thought you were going to be away for a while.

I originally thought I'd be out for a full 3 weeks due to military training. My SGT recently informed me that I'll only be away from my phone when we're on a mission or doing training at the time, but that I'll have a lot of downtime throughout all of it. Plus, I get to be paid like I'm active duty, so I get to make bank while rping in my free time. :D

Well, if Nyr is all well and such, she needs to hurry up and heal poor Achyls lol.

Anyhow, I'm extremely curious to see if Kallin's got a good deal to make with Rumpel. Or if someone else can think of a good deal...?

^ That'll be interesting as well lol.

So, someone should post in the rp and get things rolling again... >.>

Im headed to cross country practice shortly, so I wont be on for the next 2ish hours. Im hoping to get Quincy back to nearly dead before people try to cure her, so if y'all progress too far, just leave room for me to catch up and throw some feels at Alexander at least (if not the rest of the softies in the group as well) xD

@Draki

I stopped playing shortly after draenor. Not that it was too horribad. My guild just dispersed and stopped raiding :/ plus life stuff >_>

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I just canceled my sub since I'll be gone most of July anyway. I don't play the game too much during the school year either, so I probably won't start up the sub again until next summer or maybe over Christmas break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back