• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

normally Leo would say lets talk things out. but he ut a sword through Nyr, so the he's thinking he might want to rip the little imp apart at this point.

I can honestly go either way, but Luness would most certainly prefer Kallin didn't make any deals.

Let's see how Kallin deals with this...*throws some Luness feels at Kallin*

Sure let him decide.

Now, where did I put my full iron suit designed for hugging?

That will protect my face.

Here, kitty kitty * approaches Luness *

*hisses and begins backing away* Nyr...back off. Now. *narrows eyes*

* giggles and continues to move towards her *

Come now, jut close your eyes and imagine that I am Alta of Kallin and you will might even enjoy it!

It will be fun, don't worry!

*growls deeply at Nyr* Don't you dare. You know I don't want this to happen. Back off before you ruin what relationship we have, Nyr.

Too bad Malachai can't assure Luness that it's impossible to keep a deal with a dead man

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Lol, this is true. :P But yeah, if there' some back planning, Luness is entirely unaware of it and is just helping ruining it by doing her best to convince Kallin to not make the deal.

Between you and me...and everyone ooc. Malachai won't take any deals lying down >_> not on the back end anyway.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Welp, I just tweaked the post a tad, mostly grammar problems from posting from my phone, but also added a bit of speech to it. After all, I don't want Kallin thinking the sole reason Luness took the hit for him in Wonderland was just because she's suicidal. >.<

And yeah, I honestly could already tell that about Malachai lol. Don't worry though, Luness won't stand for such a deal either so injured or not, she'll join Malachai's fight in a heartbeat.

I've seen tidbits here and there, but not enough to truly know any of the characters that well. xD I know the parkour episode lol.

That's it! I need a cookie that smells like Kallin to distract Luness so Nyr can hug her quickly and run away.

Now, where did I put all my cookies I wonder...

* searches for cookies *

Also I am starting to be more afraid of Malachai.

FYI (For Ya'lls Information lol) Today is my final day in Disney so Iwill be indisposed of for a large chunk of the day. Depending on how the Rumple situation turns out, you guys can just pick up Leo and move him with you.

Yeah, just throw some chicken his way and he'll begin to calm down.

*catches the cookie and sniffs it while eyeing it warily* What...is this thing and why does it smell like Kallin? This makes no sense.

* quickly sneaks up on Luness, hugs her and gives a kiss on her forehead *

There, it wasn't that bad was it?

* playfully chuckles and let's her go, hovering in the air above Luness, eyes gleaming *

*eyes widen and then darken before she snarls at Nyr*

Don't ever do that again, Nyr! I said I hated that!

*angrily begins pacing on all fours since she wants to avoid physically hurting Nyr as much as possible*

If you're going to do that every time you see me...then just stop seeing me! Go away if you can't resist that urge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back