• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
Ok guys, I have to sleep, I can't wait for Hel's reply...
Sorry! I posted right before I went out to mow the lawn and I just got back!

SilverFlight said:
((@Hel Yeah...can't have one of those. Its part of the arc, you'll see, have him ask for something else :P ))
He didn't actually ask for it, those were his thoughts. He was going to see if Kallin would sweeten the pot. He can't give in right away! But okay, he'll be a soft negotiator.

^ Probably more suitable for me considering I have high levels on both sides. xD Still, I'm a true alliance in the end. Also, dem feels in the rp right now though. >.<

I'm not sure just how many feels Luness can handle considering the current environment. >.>

Angry dragon is angry. Quick, someone entice him with a feast for a champion!

I would laugh if someone just started casually setting up a feast in the midst of everything too lol. It'd be so random. xD

Also, who's ready for a feels trip? :D

It is useful to not have an enraged dragon throwing hammers around like he's Thor and all. Just might escalate things unnecessarily.

:/ I agree. Just that it was so craftily done. With a single monologue T_T

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Also I was going for a more Wulfgar approach throwing around a two handed warhammer lol

Well, I don't know who Wulfgar is, so Thor was what came to mind. ^^ Especially when Malachai summoned the hammer back to himself lol.

Lioness075 said:
Well, I don't know who Wulfgar is, so Thor was what came to mind. ^^ Especially when Malachai summoned the hammer back to himself lol.
Ummm barbarian with a warhammer crafted by his adopted dwarven father. From the legend of Drizzt series. Good book series fantasy and action. xD

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ah, very nice. ^^ Never heard of it, but I'm sure it's good.

Actually, even I'm sort of leaning towards beat him at this point...I can still address the character devo and story elements I want to, either way.

And 'Paladin' was what I was expecting from the test right from the get-go. I can't escape it...I'm always the paladin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back