• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Haha, it happens. Which park are you at right now? :P

We just left Hollywood studios. Hit Animal Kingdom this morning, headed to magic kingdom now. Well half of us are, the others ate going back to condo to rest.

It can be surprising how exhausting it can be to enjoy some Disney parks. My family had figured this out over the years of us visiting Disney World lol.

@Draki to get Thea to join Quincy and Anya in searching for the plant for Quincy's cure.

@SilverFlight You posted Rumpel giving Anya a wish and acting like she was in the courtyard with the main group after you had her join Quincy in the search for the cure. Those are two separate groups and so you've confused Flutterby and now myself as well lol.

Right, I still had it in my mind Alex went.

I'm not sure if anyone saw this announcement in the updates:

After this arc, there will only be one more before the finale.

I am sorry to say, but like all good things, FableWood must have an end. A story this good deserves to go out with a bang and not fade into nothingness.

Therefore the last arc will be a three-parter leading up to the final battle.

I hope to watch you all see it through :)

B-but, I'm going to be gone most of July for training :(

Several reasons. The main one being that i will be in the field come August with no guarantee of internet. I don't want FableWood to die like a bad tv series, i want it to end like a fantastic novel.

All good things must end. The comparison of what comes after allows us to know it was good ^^

Besides, there's no reason there can't be a sequel.

B-but, I'm going to miss nearly everything that happens next month because I'll be out in the field with no guarantee of internet! D:

Oh wow :( totally missed that update. I agree that Fablewood deserves a fantastic ending and not be faded out, it just wouldn't be right. But man i thought we would be going for a long time.

We could probably think of something. Perhaps When Silver goes away, then we could have his characters all seemingly go off on some quest together while the rest of ours get some major downtime. Or even deal with some other issue arising. Anyhow, I'll need to know some details on what all is planned for July, as I'll need to think of some valid excuse for why Luness might disappear for a bit. >.< I'll also need an excuse for my human character for when she too disappears like Luness.

On a side note, I'll get in contact with my SGT today and see if she knows whether I'll be allowed to use my phone at training or if there will be any means of charging it to keep it going while I'm there. I highly doubt it, but still...

So, where exactly is Rumpel currently? Is he just hiding? I posted Luness climbing onto a ledge to look for him, but nobody has made him appear yet. She's rather useless in this fight, as she can't touch the dragons, nor can she really defeat the gargoyles or earth spirits either. >.>

Also, I am quoting this directly from my SGT for those 3 weeks of training: "U can have ur phone on u at all times and use whenever is needed, except during a mission or training. Think of this as a vacation away from home."

*cries tears of joy*

^ I wish I could like that post multiple times!!!

And I think that Rumple is hiding, watching the others fight. Once we get through that line, he'll probably appear again. That fits his character, so, you know.

Understandable. I can always throw Luness at another random gargoyle and see how that fares. xD

On a side note, I may still disappear for a few days while training or doing missions, but I'll at least still have some chances to make replies here and there. I'll still need to think of an excuse for why Luness may disappear for random, extended periods of time. >.> That, and I really need to introduce my human character before I leave for training. I want to get her settled before I'm off to training and such.

@Lioness075 in reply to your SGT saying you can stay online:

tumblr_mswt4cxN5A1rd26uao2_400.gif

That is fantastic news! xD

D'aww, thanks. :3 And it's phenomenal news! Luness can continue on her path with her character development and hopefully some epic and emotional scenes in the final arc. ^^ It also allows me to get in at least some character development for my human character. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back