• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Just an fyi, you guys can post your characters lore on the lore tab xD it's there for a reason.

[/QUOTE]
I plan on it, it's just that my lore also has other stuff attached to it so I may be making a drop down tabs accordions and stuff type thing so I can keep just adding to one little entry instead of it being excessively long. My Species, Race and Creature Encyclopedia is long by itself and I kind of have to edit it and we'll then the creation story and lots of stuff lol

CoreyXIX said:
As odd as it was, an idea came to him! He let himself be hit and fall to the ground. As he lies there he begins channeling more illusion magic, this time casting illusion magic to make his spirit form invisible as it separated from his body. It was during this time he felt the edges of magic intruding on his mind to try to wipe away his memory of what was going on. It was during this time the contingency spell on his inert body activated, causing it to get up and start walking away to a designated "safe point" in the academy building.
Is the binding magic still happening?

My 60 year old carpentry teacher literally just did a freakin guitar solo. He cranked up the amp to the highest it'd go and played Smoke On The Water.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]My 60 year old carpentry teacher literally just did a freakin guitar solo. He cranked up the amp to the highest it'd go and played Smoke On The Water.

[/QUOTE]
Didn't he already do that before?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Last time it was shorter, this time it was intense!

[/QUOTE]
-_- You're too easily amused. And that's coming from me...

Excercise bike seats are uncomfortable asf. Can confirm. Anywho..are people supposed to start heading out for the crown quest @Veyd Sahvoz ? It affects my post that I've neglected all day.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I am, fairly, not really, amused by you guys and your petty arguments that occur on special occasions xD

[/QUOTE]
By 'special occasions' you mean 'all the time', right? :P

Yes, yes you may. I was going to have Draconus and some of the professors say their farwells but some people already left so to hell with that :) You may leave when you want!

Kazehana said:
Because it wasn't expecting him to be back and ready to try the spell again, it was once again surprised by his spell. Though this time, since the room wasn't that large, it didn't have enough time to retaliate, and the tendrils brought it to the man faster than it could react.
Gotcha! FEU was caught!

Feu's data was added to the pokedex!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Also, rude to refer to it as a possession. I thought we were passed slavery!
I dunno, depends on the part of the world during the Middle Ages. Also you know, lich in the house here. On the bright side, Feu's not exactly a slave. It'll have freedom.

CoreyXIX said:
I dunno, depends on the part of the world during the Middle Ages. Also you know, lich in the house here. On the bright side, Feu's not exactly a slave. It'll have freedom.
Knowing you, there are like a million strings attached to said 'freedom'

Kazehana said:
Knowing you, there are like a million strings attached to said 'freedom'
Eh, there's only strings to it when Shaltaea remembers he needs to pull them. Otherwise it's basically just do whatever as long as you're not wrecking his stuff.

CoreyXIX said:
Well. . .ummm, I mean, you could. . . never mind xD

CoreyXIX said:
As the lich quickly retreated back to its body he became aware of being in his personal quarters. Wow, his body made it here faster than he had anticipated! Now for the second half of the ritual: making sure Feu had some capacity to leave said stone. Luckily he had magic for that part, too. He starts using some of his energy to manipulate the stone, changing some of its structure to allow for a way for Feu to manifest itself again in the physical world.
Imma need clarification on what this... Means...

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well. . .ummm, I mean, you could. . . never mind xD

[/QUOTE] Please share with the rest of the class, Mister Sahvoz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back