• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A ward that protects some effects from any kind of magic. So he'd get a bit of the guilt, but enough where he can keep it under control.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]A ward that protects some effects from any kind of magic. So he'd get a bit of the guilt, but enough where he can keep it under control.

[/QUOTE]
A) I thought that it took a little longer to make a ward then that...

B) Is the Ward visible?

C) Amelia did only mutter it...

Kazehana said:
As he gave the nod, she immediately darted off, ready to get moving as soon as possible. She checked to make sure he was following, but didn't want to let up on her brisk pace. Soon, she would fly to soar passed the competition, hoping to be the first team to explore the catacombs. What excitement! Ame had so much epinephrine that she couldn't contain herself or slow down should he not be able to keep up. "Hurry upp!" she said, trying to get him to go her speed.
You and your biology references >_>

Drakerus said:
How do you subconsciously reference science!?
You really ARR a nerd.

But same except for me it's videogames instead of science.
Well since I literally talk about stuff like that all the time, it's second nature d:

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]I do suppose you won't get him to turn a new leaf.

[/QUOTE]
That was a nature joke right...?

Mitchs98 said:
Nuuuu. Never. Puns are EVIL. Evil.
It's like you're forgetting who you're talking to! I am Evil! Puns are a gift from Satan himself to people for the sole purpose of torturing people with words!

CoreyXIX said:
It's like you're forgetting who you're talking to! I am Evil! Puns are a gift from Satan himself to people for the sole purpose of torturing people with words!
Corey confirmed for Satan himself.

Mitchs98 said:
Corey confirmed for Satan himself.
I wish! Me and the fellas are but shills for Big Red himself. We get together on Sunday and discuss how to kick him out of Hell while we play Dungeons and Dragons.

CoreyXIX said:
I wish! Me and the fellas are but shills for Big Red himself. We get together on Sunday and discuss how to kick him out of Hell while we play Dungeons and Dragons.
Corey confirmed for Satan 2.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back