• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Today has sucked swamp troll balls

[/QUOTE]
Very original phrasing. What's wrong?

I got a call saying I own so much money for something I never did now I have to lawyer up again to tag my SSN everything I hate humans a majority of them are, Not all there are a select few that are decent some more than... I'm sick of my life I want a refund this isn't what I paid for

(I have some very sever anxiety and heath issues their never helped by high levels of stress my head and chest feel like their gonna explode I feel like I've been punched in the gut and duties to my other head and nervous crazy I feel like I have been playing rugby)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]I got a call saying I own so much money for something I never did now I have to lawyer up again to tag my SSN everything I hate humans a majority of them are, Not all there are a select few that are decent some more than... I'm sick of my life I want a refund this isn't what I paid for
(I have some very sever anxiety and heath issues their never helped by high levels of stress my head and chest feel like their gonna explode I feel like I've been punched in the gut and duties to my other head and nervous crazy I feel like I have been playing rugby)

[/QUOTE]
It looks like you need...

A new lease on life.

Yay cheesy sayings!

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Dude I'm still shaking so bad I can barely hold my tab still to type fml

[/QUOTE]
This might not be appropriate but maybe it'll make you feel a little better. I can't understand your situation clearly since I don't have that kind of responsibility yet but I'm rooting for you!

tumblr_nwutruIKq91ugkatoo1_400.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
This might not be appropriate but maybe it'll make you feel a little better. I can't understand your situation clearly since I don't have that kind of responsibility yet but I'm rooting for you!
tumblr_nwutruIKq91ugkatoo1_400.png
Awww thanks Drakerus

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Yeah its official riptide rush Gatorade does not taste good with green vitamin drops blech

[/QUOTE]
Could be worse. You could be drinking Gatorade G2, any flavor.

True it definately don't taste good in that the green drops have my pain meds in with it I gotta take them with juice or some kind of fluid.. never alone. It's a tincture were the pulling agent is ever clear talk about burn I got a drop on my finger once and made the mistake of licking it ...... yeah really big mistake I tho someone threaded the tip of my tongue with a needle threaded with thread soaked in ghost pepper sauce ahhh I like hot stuff but whoo

@Vaccum[/URL]

--------------------------------

Draconus went looking for Adlin, checking mostly floor 27 & 26 where He thought her classes were. "Where Is she when You need her?" Muttered Draconus, apparating around from floor to floor. He sensed a few teachers nearby, one being a lich and a Willow the wisp. Along with a lot of students, the Most Common people. The thought of This qu'est excited hum...especialky what they had planned
I spot a french word!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back