• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoreyXIX said:
Preemptive asskissing? Not bad. When I burn the world and start dragging people into my new home I'll take you last.
Is my death canon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Good luck with that
Yeah, it's mostly still the planning stages. I'm leaving your zombified body here as my agent since interplanar travel is a bitch to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
"Hop...on? To what exactly?" he asked skeptically as he watched Ame float in the air like it was nothing. She knew he was only human...right? Dravlon had his wings so now they were both hovering in the air waiting for Darius to do something. The boy did not move however and just stared at the Aurai, confused as to what he should be 'hopping on' to.
Also kinda want to point out that the singular form of aurai is aura... Aurai is plural. Not a big deal. Grammar is a huge pet peeve of mine though >_<

Kazehana said:
Responding in the rp lmao you just put ooc and nothing ic
Well there wasn't a whole lot to put when facing a incorporeal bit of flame that's magic immune and completely ignoring me lmao.

CoreyXIX said:
Well there wasn't a whole lot to put when facing a incorporeal bit of flame that's magic immune and completely ignoring me lmao.
But I'll get to making a post shortly.

CoreyXIX said:
But I'll get to making a post shortly.
It's not immune to magic. It just takes higher level stuff. I assumed that since you said you were using a lesser binding spell that it could just kinda shrug it off as too weak for it. Sorry!

Kazehana said:
It's not immune to magic. It just takes higher level stuff. I assumed that since you said you were using a lesser binding spell that it could just kinda shrug it off as too weak for it. Sorry!
No, it's fine. I just got a habit of not using the "big guns" since I tend to get a lot of complaints IC and OOC when I do.

CoreyXIX said:
No, it's fine. I just got a habit of not using the "big guns" since I tend to get a lot of complaints IC and OOC when I do.
Go ahead. I don't mind. You're gonna need it for a literal spirit lmao

Kazehana said:
Go ahead. I don't mind. You're gonna need it for a literal spirit lmao
Heh, too true. Alright, give me a few minutes here I'm in the middle of making dinner. My post will be up soon.

Kazehana said:
Also kinda want to point out that the singular form of aurai is aura... Aurai is plural. Not a big deal. Grammar is a huge pet peeve of mine though >_<
Oh. I've never heard the word aura used to refer to a species lol. I thought you just forgot to put an "i" one time so I assumed it was just "aurai" in all forms.

Drakerus said:
Oh. I've never heard the word aura used to refer to a species lol. I thought you just forgot to put an "i" one time so I assumed it was just "aurai" in all forms.
It's kinda specific to the mythology behind a wind nymph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back