• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who said anything about this being a game? I got bone fragments of Drakerus' jawbone in my garbage disposal. Come take a look!

Oh please, it's not like any worthwhile part on you can fit in a sink's garbage disposal! Kazehana brought me his jaw bone. Drakerus still won't shut up though. That boy ain't right, I tell you what.

Well isn't that interesting? You see I'm not worried about Kaze screaming about senpai's or Drakerus's jaw. And guess what!!! There's no need to wonder where your god is! Cuz he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy...

(I literally just quoted a parody of SAO xD I've no idea what I just said, though what were you gonna say?)

I really wasn't going to say much more. That, and we disproved the existence of all gods by virtue of how awful Drakerus's puns are.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Okay okay, eesh. I'm only human!
*starts crying in the corner*

[/QUOTE]
Y u no into google O.o ...

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]...wait
Was that a freakin pun? xD godammit

[/QUOTE]
Yes. It was a pun derived from a game I used to play that had 4NoRaisins as a food. Lol.

UnwantedTruth said:
Amelia turned towards Ko'Do'Kar. "Eavesdropping...real classy..." she muttered. She then heard Senki ask Ko'Do'Kar if that was in fact his name. This actually made Amelia chuckle a little. "Wow...if Ko'Do'Kar is your name...then you just spoke in third person...that would be really, really lame..." she then turned her attention back to the table.
(It's funny because UnwantedTruth talks about herself in third person all the time :D )
The reason for that is because KDK is a Kahjiit. They are cat like people, it's from TES 5 Skyrim. All Kahjiit's speak in a weird yet funny accent and whenever they talk they always refer to themselves in the 3rd person. Why you ask? I have no idea but tune I next time on "Kahjiit's weird accent" show! Tuesday at 9:00

xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]The reason for that is because KDK is a Kahjiit. They are cat like people, it's from TES 5 Skyrim. All Kahjiit's speak in a weird yet funny accent and whenever they talk they always refer to themselves in the 3rd person. Why you ask? I have no idea but tune I next time on "Kahjiit's weird accent" show! Tuesday at 9:00
xD

[/QUOTE]
xD So let me get this straight: Amelia meant to only be rude, but ended up being racist and rude?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back