• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
And what is that?
This! *smashes the ever-loving hell out of it with a hammer before lighting the fragments on fire. I then take the ashes and put them in the garbage disposal*

CoreyXIX said:
This! *smashes the ever-loving hell out of it with a hammer before lighting the fragments on fire. I then take the ashes and put them in the garbage disposal*
Oh my... That was drastic. What now?

CoreyXIX said:
Wow. I didn't know you liked...

Jawbreakers.

CoreyXIX said:
I dunno, I didn't think I would get this far. I figured you wouldn't have let me get my hands on your neck. Um...
Take your time. I am your servant for all of eternity after all

Kazehana said:
Take your time. I am your servant for all of eternity after all
Oh, right. Hey, how about we go infect some children and elderly with zombie plague? Nothing says fun like trapping people in a helpless state!

CoreyXIX said:
Oh, right. Hey, how about we go infect some children and elderly with zombie plague? Nothing says fun like trapping people in a helpless state!
I am happy to serve. *Leaves to go do that*

Kazehana said:
I have the sudden urge to make another character that is just Prof Shaltaea's servant lmao
lmao oh lord. What's the worst that happen if the lich had more people on his side?

Kazehana said:
Aren't you supposed to be dead?
My soul will live on as long as I have determination!

rFj9ITP.png

Drakerus said:
*Tries to eat pomeraisins*
*But nothing happened*
Oh hang in there, you'll be fine!

Kazehana said:
That was my main goal of college. I'm still deciding though
Neat. I used to go for college for becoming a therapist before I switched majors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back