• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoreyXIX said:
Damn it. Now I'm the one that walked right into it!
Yayyyyyy senpai! Now I have to figure out how to accidentally and dorkily reveal that I have secret feelings for you!

Kazehana said:
Yayyyyyy senpai! Now I have to figure out how to accidentally and dorkily reveal that I have secret feelings for you!
Don't worry, I already know what your feeling probably are. You don't have to say anything.

Kazehana said:
It's okay senpai. I already know where this is going. You don't have to pretend anymore
Oh, thank god. I don't have to keep my big secret anymore. The whole time I thought you guys didn't know it!

CoreyXIX said:
Oh, thank god. I don't have to keep my big secret anymore. The whole time I thought you guys didn't know it!
Oh senpai... I don't know if I can do this. I mean, my feelings for you are real, but I don't know if I could handle a threeway. It's just... I can't...

Kazehana said:
Oh senpai... I don't know if I can do this. I mean, my feelings for you are real, but I don't know if I could handle a threeway. It's just... I can't...
Wait, what? Oh yeah, let's go with that! *puts person costume back on*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back