• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Okay, senpai. I trust you. I'm ready
*looks deeply into your eyes as both of my hands hold your face. In a brief moment I snap your neck like a twig and resurrect you as a zombie*

CoreyXIX said:
*looks deeply into your eyes as both of my hands hold your face. In a brief moment I snap your neck like a twig and resurrect you as a zombie*
Well that escalated quickly lmao

And so two beings who have lost their inner fire convene. The warmth of the tiny spark of hope that is 'love' rekindles it into a single, luminous flame that shall burn eternal as long as they are together.

BAM! Romantic story right there!

Drakerus said:
And so two beings who have lost their inner fire convene. The warmth of the tiny spark of hope that is 'love' rekindles it into a single, luminous flame that shall burn eternal as long as they are together.
BAM! Romantic story right there!
You're next, bud.

Drakerus said:
Unfortunately for you I have holy puns. Evil can't touch me.
Bro, that stuff only works for the genuinely faithful. Someone with puns as bad as yours obviously disproves the existence of god.

CoreyXIX said:
Look, it's either him or you ok? At least you're not as bad as he is.
... Yes master

Despite his puns, poor little @Drakerus was no match for my weird zombie infection. He was infected, and while he was converting, she snapped his neck, much like hers was before. Then, she wrenched the jaw from his corpse, taking it back with her back to her master

Kazehana said:
... Yes master
Despite his puns, poor little @Drakerus was no match for my weird zombie infection. He was infected, and while he was converting, she snapped his neck, much like hers was before. Then, she wrenched the jaw from his corpse, taking it back with her back to her master
You brought the jaw back? Neat! I got special plans for this little piece of hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back