• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kai RailFaro]Kai
Kaia looked up "oh hi im kaia im new here" he said .

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to already nag you but Veyd is kind of a stickler on the short posts. He prefers if we have at least 3 sentences per post to keep it more interesting and immersive and such

Thank you, Kaze, I cannot stress this enough. I understand if you're tired as hell and or are busy and don't want to give someone writers' block, I can tell if you're lying, but, always remember.....

lltqp.jpg

Honey, I'm the closest thing to a god you'll ever meet...

I'm just kidding, don't get upset. I'm only human! *sniffles in the background

Yes, I love honey, don't you? :3

And that was my gods damn retarded phone of retardedness. Cuz it's retarded....it can't spell correctly

... So first you called me honey, then you said you love honey.... Awwww <3

You probably shouldn't say retarded...

Kazehana said:
How bout you stop that and reply instead lmao
I would if I had anything else to say. You kinda went off elsewhere and Shaltaea would have done the same.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hush you! Btw, did you and that wisp thingy mer bop chat n stuff? And Varien's her guy xD

[/QUOTE]
Shhhh, mad science knows no bounds.....

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hush you! Btw, did you and that wisp thingy mer bop chat n stuff? And Varien's her guy xD

[/QUOTE]
I am definitely not dating a fictional character omg

CoreyXIX said:
I would if I had anything else to say. You kinda went off elsewhere and Shaltaea would have done the same.
Shhhh, mad science knows no bounds.....
Hmmm what would you have me do then?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You guys know how you pronounce Werewolf? Apparently it's pronounced
Weer-wolf

According to my friends dad xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh? I normally pronounce it as 'kill it with silver,NOW!' Glad to know how to properly say it. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back