• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Theyre Vulpines, related to canines

[/QUOTE]
They're actually in the same family as other dogs :/

Mitchs98 said:
Senki Tazuya
"
Destroying the forest? Oh that's easy." She replied half jokingly. Bringing her palm out to the side she slowly charged up Vortex, a ball as big as her head forming. "Vortex!" She shouted as she thrust her palm outwards, lightning effectively destroying several trees as the orb diminished. "Done." She told her, offering a cheeky grin that could only translate to 'What now?'.

Miziki Kurone

"Like. Your race. What are you? I'm a Kitsune, obviously. And you're a being with wings." She explained. "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me, I was just curious." She added before shrugging. She hoped she'd tell her, but then again she didn't have to, she just wanted to know for curiosities sake after all.
Mitchs98 said:
Who's talkin about race now? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
It was intentional...
I was going to dig for one of your "Just keep telling yourself that" or "Oh honey. We all know..." quotes but I'm too lazy.

Those aren't the actual quotes probably but you know what I mean.

Drakerus said:
I was going to dig for one of your "Just keep telling yourself that" or "Oh honey. We all know..." quotes but I'm too lazy.
Those aren't the actual quotes probably but you know what I mean.
Uhhh I was mocking him, but you keep doing you lol

My dad:French, Irish, Native American (Cherokee)

My mum: Norwegian, German, Irish, Scottish, English, Swedish, Russian I think I'm forgetting something I can't remember

Me almost easier to say Native American and point around a map

Users who are viewing this thread

Back