• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Quick question: What is there to do inside the rock thingy anyway? I don't know what to do with Feu at the moment.
Well, it can mimic enviroments that the spirits wants, and can conjure simple, small creatures.

Hmmmm. Ex-senpai is ignoring my puns.

That just means I have to try harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
You gotta exp grind so Feu gets more levels. Or else we won't be able to take on the next gym D:
But there ain't nothing to grind against yet! Pretty sure students aren't worth EXP!

Well if his rock works similiar to Kabehchet ' s Aura, Spirit, or Shadow stones it temporarily traps the being in another plain of existence, however they can be permanently imprisoned in the stone as well. A predicament Kabehchet is dealing with with one of her Familiars atm . They are bound to the stone and can travel in it for safe keeping. There are other stones used for other items there described in my encyclopedia, I'm working on editing and updating it so I can get it in the Lore section I'll do a tab menu it's a constant work in progress because I'm constantly writing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Well if his rock works similiar to Kabehchet ' s Aura, Spirit, or Shadow stones it temporarily traps the being in another plain of existence, however they can be permanently imprisoned in the stone as well. A predicament Kabehchet is dealing with with one of her Familiars atm . They are bound to the stone and can travel in it for safe keeping. There are other stones used for other items there described in my encyclopedia, I'm working on editing and updating it so I can get it in the Lore section I'll do a tab menu it's a constant work in progress because I'm constantly writing.

[/QUOTE]
I never thought much about the stine. Interesting thought.

Kazehana said:
Oh shoot I forgot. You don't have enough gym badges so it won't listen to you :/
Then I guess it stays in the ball until I do xD

I have something planned for the catacombs. Don't go thinking I haven't already thought ahead! Now, if you'll give me a moment to respond to the RP and the other ones I'm in I'll post the details.

Chamber of Secrets? That's nothing like the chamber of Secrets xD I'm open for suggestions. You don't have to go by my plan lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back