• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
No, grandpa, it's only 10 in the morning! You need to start eating healthier! No more bacon in the mornings. DID YOU HEAR THAT? YOU'RE GONNA START EATING FRUITS FOR BREAKFAST
I didn't fight in the Revolutionary War for you to backtalk me! If we didn't kick The Crown's ass you'd be speaking British English right now!
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]*Grim Reaper walks in* Hey, mind if I have one of those?

[/QUOTE]
Only if you take the brat when you leave.

Oh. I see you guys have been busy.

That Oedipus paper was like reading shmoop. Except much much worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Sure. You can have one whiskey. Just one though.
CoreyXIX said:
I didn't fight in the Revolutionary War for you to backtalk me! If we didn't kick The Crown's ass you'd be speaking British English right now!
*breaks bottle with skeletal hand* Ya'll going to 5th level of the 9 hells!! Shit just got real!

CoreyXIX said:
Grandpa, you weren't alive during the Revolutionary War. That was the Vietnam War. And you were drafted, remember? WHAT FRUIT WOULD YOU LIKE, GRANDPA?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]*breaks bottle with skeletal hand* Ya'll going to 5th level of the 9 hells!! Shit just got real!

[/QUOTE]
Least it ain't the first. Heat rises and all that.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]*breaks bottle with skeletal hand* Ya'll going to 5th level of the 9 hells!! Shit just got real!

[/QUOTE]
Are you aware that you way 'the 9 hells' more than literally anything else? xD

Kazehana said:
Grandpa, you weren't alive during the Revolutionary War. That was the Vietnam War. And you were drafted, remember? WHAT FRUIT WOULD YOU LIKE, GRANDPA?
The kind of fruit that makes the Grim Reaper take you with it! And I wasn't drafted! I volunteered like a real man!

CoreyXIX said:
The kind of fruit that makes the Grim Reaper take you with it! And I wasn't drafted! I volunteered like a real man!
*Sigh* Grandpa, you can't give away your grandchildren. I'm here for the summer, remember? I'll get you some blueberries. Maybe I'll mix them in with yogurt. DO YOU LIKE YOGURT, GRANDPA?

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Pfffft don't scare me I have a 7 yr old drama queen

[/QUOTE]
Forget these kids, they know nothin'! Back in my day Facebook was hitting someone in the face with a book (preferably the nearest dictionary)!

Kazehana said:
Are you aware that you way 'the 9 hells' more than literally anything else? xD
And? I don't believe there to be one hell, no. I'ma follow the japanese beliefs of the 9 hells ;)

And I like deathbell :)

Kazehana said:
*Sigh* Grandpa, you can't give away your grandchildren. I'm here for the summer, remember? I'll get you some blueberries. Maybe I'll mix them in with yogurt. DO YOU LIKE YOGURT, GRANDPA?
You ain't my grandkid you lil' hellspawn!I ain't even married! Who the hell are you?

CoreyXIX said:
You ain't my grandkid you lil' hellspawn!I ain't even married! Who the hell are you?
Grandpa, you're losing it again. Grandma will be back from the market soon. Then we can get this straightened out. In the meantime, I'll go make you that yogurt.

Kazehana said:
Grandpa, you're losing it again. Grandma will be back from the market soon. Then we can get this straightened out. In the meantime, I'll go make you that yogurt.
Only thing crooked will be your neck if you don't get out of my house!

CoreyXIX said:
Only thing crooked will be your neck if you don't get out of my house!
Don't make threats again, grandpa. You know you're just cranky because you're hungry. Have some yogurt. It's good. I have to dust now.

Kazehana said:
Don't make threats again, grandpa. You know you're just cranky because you're hungry. Have some yogurt. It's good. I have to dust now.
Back in my day we used dairy products to trick the Germans into eating them and catching dysentery! Easiest victory for the Allies ever!

NswrX3l.jpg

This is me watching you two.

CoreyXIX said:
Back in my day we used dairy products to trick the Germans into eating them and catching dysentery! Easiest victory for the Allies ever!
That's nice grandpa. Just eat your food. I don't have time to make you do it; grandma will be upset if I don't get this done.

Kazehana said:
No you ain't shit just got real and I'ma take you to hell with meh!! Same with you old man!

@Drakerus I see you have no puns today xD

Veyd Sahvoz]No you ain't shit just got real and I'ma take you to hell with meh!! Same with you old man! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28096-drakerus/ said:
@Drakerus[/URL] I see you have no puns today xD
You can't take me to hell, I'm already in it!

Kazehana said:
That's nice grandpa. Just eat your food. I don't have time to make you do it; grandma will be upset if I don't get this done.
Good. Death can take her with us to Heaven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back