• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
images

Kazehana said:
Grandpa, just stop. Watch your military documentaries.
I don't have to watch, I lived them! I'd rather watch the documentary on how Ronald Reagen discovered the automobile!

No you ain't! You just be nagged at by yo little tiny grandaughter

CoreyXIX said:
I don't have to watch, I lived them! I'd rather watch the documentary on how Ronald Reagen discovered the automobile!
Naw man, that never happened! Get yo facts right! And you ain't going to heaven, and guess what. There's no need to wonder where your god is! He's right here, and fresh out of mercy

Anywho, that's it for me. xD And where did you even get that document thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No you ain't! You just be nagged at by yo little tiny grandaughter
Naw man, that never happened! Get yo facts right! And you ain't going to heaven, and guess what. There's no need to wonder where your god is! He's right here, and fresh out of mercy

[/QUOTE]
It was wrong on purpose you knock off girl scout cookie

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]No you ain't! You just be nagged at by yo little tiny grandaughter

[/QUOTE]
It's a reference to a cartoon called Codename: Kids Next Door. One of characters did a history report and part of it involved Reagan discovering cars. (He got an F).

Last edited by a moderator:
CoreyXIX said:
Guess your post wasn't so picture perfect, eh?
Ha...ha...

Kazehana said:
I never know quite how to respond correctly to any of you >_>
You'll have to settle for this since I can't do the picture without going through a long process.

Yes. I consider this funny.

[media]

[/media]

Drakerus said:
Ha...ha...
You'll have to settle for this since I can't do the picture without going through a long process.

Yes. I consider this funny.

[media]

[/media]
That was kinda funny, not gonna lie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back