• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
I don't know anything about games unless I grew up playing them. So basically, the only games I know well are pokemon xD
I grew up playing final fantasy, zelda, and mario. :P .

Kazehana said:
I don't know anything about games unless I grew up playing them. So basically, the only games I know well are pokemon xD
Well, at least you chose from one of the best pokemon generations to get your avatar from.

CoreyXIX said:
Amen to that!
Probably the gen I played the most tbh. I just remember that my team literally always consisted of a meganium, a furret, an ariados, ampharos, politoed, and a bellossom. There were like no exceptions xD

Kazehana said:
Probably the gen I played the most tbh. I just remember that my team literally always consisted of a meganium, a furret, an ariados, ampharos, politoed, and a bellossom. There were like no exceptions xD
Nice. My one constant was Typhlosion. I rotated heavily while I looked for working combos of pokemon. Of course, the duplication glitches were fun too.

CoreyXIX said:
Nice. My one constant was Typhlosion. I rotated heavily while I looked for working combos of pokemon. Of course, the duplication glitches were fun too.
Okay but I was like 3 when it came out lmao I was born the same year red and blue came out. So, I basically only got the cute ones to decimate my enemies

Kazehana said:
Okay but I was like 3 when it came out lmao I was born the same year red and blue came out. So, I basically only got the cute ones to decimate my enemies
Well, that works lmao. I remember once in red and blue I got a whole team of nothing but voltorbs and suicide bombed everyone for lolz.

CoreyXIX said:
Well, that works lmao. I remember once in red and blue I got a whole team of nothing but voltorbs and suicide bombed everyone for lolz.
Voltorb weren't cute enough to make the cut. It didn't matter how good they were. If they weren't cute, they were out of the question

Kazehana said:
Omg how could I forget about Zelda??? Oh yeah cuz I SUCKED at them until like middle school lmao
Lol. It took me 5 tries to pass the first(Read: EASIEST) Mako reactor on FF7. Tried it last year? Passed it first try in 5 minutes.

Mitchs98 said:
Lol. It took me 5 tries to pass the first(Read: EASIEST) Mako reactor on FF7. Tried it last year? Passed it first try in 5 minutes.
Lol that means nothing. All I can think about is how scared I was of the shadow temple xD #nightmaresfordays

Uhhh I was a teen but never quite got into it I played Pokémon snap I was just never a heavy gamer .... my 14 yr old is he still has his Pokémon stuff my daughter loves the cartoons and would problem play the games if we had any for x box360 or Playstation 3 yeah not up with the times ether

The Chronicler Croi]Whose an FF fan [URL="http://s464.photobucket.com/user/kaiveli/media/Mobile Uploads/2016-02/16F47B7D-CDF2-4632-9C2F-EC42E48295E8_zpsq9gq4ntr.gif.html said:
16F47B7D-CDF2-4632-9C2F-EC42E48295E8_zpsq9gq4ntr.gif
[/URL]
But this is kingdom hearts...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back