• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] You wanna help Draconus? :3
Hmmm I suppose. I just don't want to be all over the IC since I have two OCs and a prof though

Mitchs98 said:
Senki TazuyaSenki shook her head, "I can get Atsuko to scout the area real quick, though I'm pretty sure we're close. Save your energy for the search." She told her, Atsuko shimmering into exsistance before taking to the sky with a loud roar and flying off ahead of them. She then noticed Emily's obvious discomfort and her eye color. It didn't exactly take a genius to put two and two together.

"
Um..uh. Are you hungry?" She asked her eventually. "If you are, I don't mind. I'd rather you be able to concentrate in the caves incase there's monsters in it or something." She added before sticking her arm out towards her as they walked, she'd obviously stop walking if she accepted her offer but if she didn't she may as well keep walking. Meanwhile Atsuko was already on his way back, easily finding the scent of Darius and the rest and the catacombs themselves.
Wow good job using my character as a progressor :P

Last edited by a moderator:
UnwantedTruth said:
Up in the Proffesors' Quarters.
Head professors' floor you mean. Ordinary professors like Prof. Addor, Prof. Adlin, Ms. Yves, Prof. Shaltea, and Kabehchet have rooms on different floors. Usually either secluded places in the academy or amongst the students dorm hallways. The head professors' are on the 31st floor where Draconus' quarters are.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Head professors' floor you mean. Ordinary professors like Prof. Addor, Prof. Adlin, Ms. Yves, Prof. Shaltea, and Kabehchet have rooms on different floors. Usually either secluded places in the academy or amongst the students dorm hallways. The head professors' are on the 31st floor where Draconus' quarters are.

[/QUOTE]
Superiority complex alert.

Whole floor to himself plz.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Head professors' floor you mean. Ordinary professors like Prof. Addor, Prof. Adlin, Ms. Yves, Prof. Shaltea, and Kabehchet have rooms on different floors. Usually either secluded places in the academy or amongst the students dorm hallways. The head professors' are on the 31st floor where Draconus' quarters are.

[/QUOTE]
Yep, that's where she is. 31st floor.

Oh happy dance I fixed it

I couldn't get Bäst's first pose to render one of the specs was off so I had to go back and go over a few things

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well I got something planned then. Give me 5 minutes, I promise!

[/QUOTE]
.....should I be worried?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Oh thought You meant me xD
I'm Just gonna screw around with herbnind a bit lmao

[/QUOTE]
Oh...so I should be worried?

I'll get a post up when I'm out if work and safely over at my friend's place. I don't have time for a lengthy post right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back