• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]I CANT FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS SEASON OF RWBY

[/QUOTE]
IKR SO MUCH TENSION/DEPRESSION!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]I CANT FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS SEASON OF RWBY

[/QUOTE]
OMG, IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KEEP THINKING "DARKEST MOMENT RIGHT BEFORE DAWN" BUT DAWN AIN'T COMING!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]RWBY? could you clarify a little for me I might be thinking one thing in my head and you may be meaning another

[/QUOTE]
The animated show.

Drakerus said:
Velvet's weapon is my new fave though.
xD same! When I saw it, I was like 'SAY WHAAAAAAAAAT?!'

Also, have any of you been able to watch End of the Begining? I'm not sure if it was released to the public, but I spent a bit of cash to become a sponsor.

Drakerus said:
The animated show.
Ok what I thought but was checking I haven't had a chance to watch if it's Netflix I might get to see it I don't watch much TV I don't get control of the remote often and I'm usually behind a season and I'm usually at the mercy of what the kids or the warden are watching.

I need inspiration my brain is refusing to work at the moment... I have more than a entry or two for this rp to write something needs to clear this blockage of my muse... I hate this feeling of being in a fog like a fuzzy ball of electricity growing at the base of my skull.

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Ok what I thought but was checking I haven't had a chance to watch if it's Netflix I might get to see it I don't watch much TV I don't get control of the remote often and I'm usually behind a season and I'm usually at the mercy of what the kids or the warden are watching.

[/QUOTE]
Well, the first two volumes are on netflix, but you can also watch it on YouTube or the Roosterteeth website.

Finally get back from a busy day, feeling guilty that I only got like one post in, making sure I get on to catch up in case a bunch happened and... Nothing

Kazehana said:
Finally get back from a busy day, feeling guilty that I only got like one post in, making sure I get on to catch up in case a bunch happened and... Nothing
Yup. We're at that point where we need Veyd to progress the story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back