• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trust me, if I could draw what it looked like....let's just say you'd have a more distinct image of it. But I'm not that great at drawing huge building and underground places. Let's just say it's a huge, old, ancient, dark, labryinth that has massive corridors, secret entrances, and libraries in it. :)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Trust me, if I could draw what it looked like....let's just say you'd have a more distinct image of it. But I'm not that great at drawing huge building and underground places. Let's just say it's a huge, old, ancient, dark, labryinth that has massive corridors, secret entrances, and libraries in it. :)

[/QUOTE]
Now it sounds like Bitterblue xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Godamn I'm freakin glad that it's the weekend and I have more time xD

[/QUOTE]
Y u no post for Emily

Unfortunately I do not have Access to my laptop. So I have to wait to post the stuff I was going to, unless You want me to have a ton of mistakes >_< it's a pain and I apologize...

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]It's a good story and very long

[/QUOTE]
I won't deny both of those statements. The paper I linked is just hilariously bad and probably a troll paper submitted to a professor.

What the fuck! That was the most fucking hilariously retarded story I've ever read in my life!!! xD What in the 9 fucking hells!

CoreyXIX said:
In this day and age I can never be sure. Some people out there are pretty off their rocker.
Like you! Get back on your rocker, grandpa! And stop yelling racist and homophobic stuff! IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY, GRANDPA. CAN YOU HEAR ME? STOP FLIPPING OFF THE CHILDREN WHILE YOU YELL AT THEM!

Kazehana said:
Like you! Get back on your rocker, grandpa! And stop yelling racist and homophobic stuff! IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY, GRANDPA. CAN YOU HEAR ME? STOP FLIPPING OFF THE CHILDREN WHILE YOU YELL AT THEM!
Shut up and get me my whiskey, kid! Grandpa needs his special sauce.

CoreyXIX said:
Shut up and get me my whiskey, kid! Grandpa needs his special sauce.
No, grandpa, it's only 10 in the morning! You need to start eating healthier! No more bacon in the mornings. DID YOU HEAR THAT? YOU'RE GONNA START EATING FRUITS FOR BREAKFAST

Kazehana said:
HEY I resemble that remark :P

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]*Grim Reaper walks in* Hey, mind if I have one of those?

[/QUOTE]
Sure. You can have one whiskey. Just one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back