• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]YAY! SOMEONE ELSE ISN'T DEAD!

[/QUOTE]
Yup. Nothing but us living folk here.

200_s.gif

@Alistair I'm either waiting for you to continue the plot or for @shadowdude505 to continue or finish our characters' duel.

And if anyone has a character that's not part of @Alistair's Alistair's group, they could interact with Mairi in Akihabara.

You know, I like looking at my character sheets after roleplaying a character to see how far it deviates. When I made the character sheet, Reynald was "rather laid-back and care-free."

Now he is Kamina.

3MdxPJo.gif

...Okay, 1/10th Kamina, but you get what I'm saying.

I get what you're saying, same thing happens with some of my characters, unusually though Alistair has remained the same! I'm glad being back in the roleplay again!

255.png

I think we lost people...

Wait, no, Shineko was about the only other person left that posted 100% of the time, and I know he's alive and well. He's still doing that evil magician hand thing in the corner, after all.

The only people who still roleplay would be you, Shineko, me, Shadowdude (or so I believe, don't know what he's doing) and Smashbro. The original 5 players excluding Rageface because he disappeared completely.

Alistair said:
The only people who still roleplay would be you, Shineko, me, Shadowdude (or so I believe, don't know what he's doing) and Smashbro. The original 5 players excluding Rageface because he disappeared completely.
I'm still here. I made the most recent post.

Shineko said:
Shineko wonders if maybe Reynald hit himself in the head during that quick skirmish or just go so into he forgot where we are and what is going on. Oh well, at least as long as he remembers who his allies are, it should be okay.
Well... that seemed kind of mean-spirited...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back