• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

It was meant to be a joke and as a way to potentially explain the reason why "Shineko" might would guess "Reynald" might have become disoriented concerning the lower levels, not as something mean. Medically speaking, one symptom of a concussion would be to become disoriented. And Shineko would recognize the strength that Reynald possesses.

I, being the one behind the character, realize that it most likely is caused due to the long break in-between postings which make it hard to keep up with where everyone is at. I actually had to go back and read through just to see who all was actually in the cave with us. I just used the in-game/in-character method to play along with the scene and make a joke out of the misstep instead of pulling it over to the OOC chat and worry about a correction post. It definitely wasn't meant to be anything mean. I am sorry if it was taken that way.

@Thesmashbro

Last edited by a moderator:
Shineko said:
It was meant to be a joke and as a way to potentially explain the reason why "Shineko" might would guess "Reynald" might have become disoriented concerning the lower levels, not as something mean. Medically speaking, one symptom of a concussion would be to become disoriented. And Shineko would recognize the strength that Reynald possesses.
I, being the one behind the character, realize that it most likely is caused due to the long break in-between postings which make it hard to keep up with where everyone is at. I actually had to go back and read through just to see who all was actually in the cave with us. I just used the in-game/in-character method to play along with the scene and make a joke out of the misstep instead of pulling it over to the OOC chat and worry about a correction post. It definitely wasn't meant to be anything mean. I am sorry if it was taken that way.

@Thesmashbro
Telling me in OoC would've been better in this case. Correcting the post would've been really easy since there was only one or two sentences that had to do with my mistake. In fact, I think I'll correct it now.

EDIT: done.

there can only be one possible thing to challenge us: the main boss." Reynald paused to think before turning to Alistair. "You know, I've been thinking. Why did we bring those low-levels along? None of them are high-leveled enough to help us here and I don't think any one of them are miners or blacksmiths."
Oh don't worry...The boss will be quite entertaining...Ohhh yess.. And I think, if I do remember telling you all that we will meet People of the Land inside the cave, and activate the sub-quest of helping them get to the bottom of the cave to mine, and in exchange they mine us the crystal...Though I'm unsure if I told you all that.

pk3sS3V.gif

Hello all! My name was Trundle. The monk guy. You know? Ehh whatever.

Anyhow. I'm back on rotation after that personal thing that came up and I had completely forgotten about this to be honest. Brain surgery does that to you....

I just wanted to ask if I could join (again I guess) or if it's still open to new players?

<3

Chayliel said:
Hello all! My name was Trundle. The monk guy. You know? Ehh whatever.
Anyhow. I'm back on rotation after that personal thing that came up and I had completely forgotten about this to be honest. Brain surgery does that to you....

I just wanted to ask if I could join (again I guess) or if it's still open to new players?

<3
I don't see why not, but joining the main group would kind of be contrived at this point. My other character, Mairi, split from the main group and is trying to fix the barrier problem without leaving Akihabara to spite Alistair's character: Alistair. You can meet up with her. You can even say that our characters have quested together back when it was just a game. Just don't be passive about it.

Okey dokey! I might make another character though because Shen is old news. You shall see what I have decided by tomorrow. Sometime. :D thanks!

So I literally just got home. Sorry about that. Very hectic day today. Buy I can still use Shen. If I want another character I can make one. :D I'll post when I can .

@Chayliel If you ever need help with your character, you can ask me. I don't exactly consider myself an expert, but I have an idea about what makes a good character. Also, I could provide details on Mairi if you decide that our characters know each other.

Just wondering, how many times has everyone watched the anime (both seasons)?

Just curious since I am re-watching it yet again.

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]May the Fourth be with you.
tumblr_nknw2fkmyw1rs4yfmo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
I find your lack of a Star Wars gif... disturbing.

btw, finals are over so I'll be able to post much more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back