• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]
13617949_1044548805613773_1773729514_n.jpg

Come to me, my child

[/QUOTE]
SPLINTER CELL!!!

MY FRIENDS!

Sadly I must inform you all I will not be able to post or make any replies on Sunday till next Wednesday. I am having a close friend over for the first time in many years. I've been cleaning my house just for the occasion and wanted to finally make a post for everyone! I love you all and make sure to post amazingly crafted responses! I'll be waiting everyone! Not only that. @Thesmashbro would you like me to give Mairi a moment with one of the People of the Land for her to gain some more knowledge about what's specifically going on?

Despite that, if I can pop a post or a reply in sometime within this week and a half I'll be glad to see everyone on and doing something.

PS: Pls hold all dis for me

latest

juha_bach_by_tenshugax-d5gxcf4.jpg

latest

Tank you.

@Chayliel

@Galain Fletchawk

@Shiro kurogane

@Jhenai

@Shineko

@That Guy Over There

@shadowdude505

@Thesmashbro

Ginko The Mushishi]Not only that. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/766-thesmashbro/ said:
@Thesmashbro[/URL] would you like me to give Mairi a moment with one of the People of the Land for her to gain some more knowledge about what's specifically going on?
Knowledge about what?

Thesmashbro said:
Knowledge about what?
She was walking around trying to gain more information/help. I was wondering if you wanted her to have a encounter or not so that we can give her some more screen time. Up to you though!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]She was walking around trying to gain more information/help. I was wondering if you wanted her to have a encounter or not so that we can give her some more screen time. Up to you though!

[/QUOTE]
unfortunately.... i think im going to quit this rp. Thanks for having me around though :D

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]unfortunately.... i think im going to quit this rp. Thanks for having me around though :D

[/QUOTE]
Oh, okays! Glad to have had you here!

shadowdude505 said:
@Ginko The Mushishi So what does the corruption status effect do? Does it chip a little at health or does it just make people look glitchy?
It does a minor amount of damage, the biggest problem is the debuff that affects movement speed/action speed. It does though make people look slightly darker than their normal appearance, with black energy lightly whisping out of the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back