• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]O_O ..*Slowly walks away*
That's fine... *whistles*

[/QUOTE]
don't leave me here... ;-;

A hostage situation, huh?

tumblr_nbr0c475xn1tu51a2o2_500.gif

On my way to steal your bargaining chip.

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]
You're on your own sweet-cheeks... 0.0

[/QUOTE]
.... tell the world... i didn't mean to make i secretly yandere char.

she's not Yandere crazy.... just borderline yandere. xD

Unfotunately, I have yet to have time to figure out what I can do next. Really it boils down to waiting for the the bomb to explode and praying we live (that would be from the character point of view). I am making the assumption that I wouldn't have access to certain skills yet with my enchanter and monk which is why I haven't attempted to use them yet. Based on my some of my history of playing MMORPGs, I would guess that the skills I need would require at most another 10 levels, just not there yet. If we were inside a building environment, I could attempt to use flip gate but we are outside so it wouldn't work.

Shineko said:
Unfotunately, I have yet to have time to figure out what I can do next. Really it boils down to waiting for the the bomb to explode and praying we live (that would be from the character point of view). I am making the assumption that I wouldn't have access to certain skills yet with my enchanter and monk which is why I haven't attempted to use them yet. Based on my some of my history of playing MMORPGs, I would guess that the skills I need would require at most another 10 levels, just not there yet. If we were inside a building environment, I could attempt to use flip gate but we are outside so it wouldn't work.
I understand, I've been busy with real life sfuff. Haven't really been able to plan another post yet

Shineko said:
Also! All characters will live, the only real problem is the debuffs that will be put in place.

FrostRaven said:
so if we are joining do we have to have a certain lvl?
Not specifically, you could either be a low level character or a lvl 90 character, it won't make much a difference except harder quests for lvl 90 characters. Sometimes making lower leveled characters is more entertaining because you're trying to level up more, thus room for more improvement on that character.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]BE A OVERSIZED TEDDY BEAR!! xD

[/QUOTE]
Good idea, but I was thinking about an oversized giraffe.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]..... you say that.... but im picturing a dude with freakishly long neck...

[/QUOTE]
Shiro! Did you change your post from earlier? To have Gyo be with Group B? and I assume, Rei to speed-teleport to Alistair?

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]..... you say that.... but im picturing a dude with freakishly long neck...

[/QUOTE]
latest

Don't talk sheit about giraffe people, mayne.

latest

Don't talk sheit about giraffe people, mayne.

[/QUOTE]
WAH!!! ITS REAL!!

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]Shiro! Did you change your post from earlier? To have Gyo be with Group B? and I assume, Rei to speed-teleport to Alistair?

[/QUOTE]
yeah i changed.... Rei's Kick sent Gyo all the way out of the cave to group B (a one-time thing)

and now Gyo is yelling about not dying a virgin at seeing the huge ball thing. (he refered to it as a spirit bomb)

And rei is still next to Alistair.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mepmvaEDQ61r2sqylo1_500.gif

He's the hero that gotham deserves.

[/QUOTE]
..... the ears.... i wanna touch.

Ok so since I'm too lazy to type it out again...

I would like to make a new character, but I want his class to be something that hasn't been seen before in Elder Tale. A homebrew, if you will.

He would start at level ten (?) so he wouldn't be over powered or even close to the other characters. And if you'd like, I can either look up skills from a reference class, or I can make them up, something like that.

I completely and totally understand if yall don't want to accept this, but I just wanted to have some fun with a character who is new to Elder Tale and because this character would be his first, he didn't know anything about the actual skillsets of the actual classes so he was forced to make up his own. Something like that.

A fresh new adventure type thing for a roleplay. His story would be about figuring out what to do with his unnamed class and if he should learn the actual skills once he meets everyone. It'd be a journey of fun stuff. Ginko wanted your opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back