• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon) - Notes

Let me say, Alistair uses electric fuzz, and Reynald uses Helm Splitter.

The electricity combines with Reynald's blade creating a whole new skill, that can only be created with both skills being used and combined.

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]No...But I think that would be awesome.
What I wanna ask is...How do you feel about...

COMBINATION ATTACKS!!!!!

*Explosions, poses*

REYNALD USING ONE OF HIS ATTACKS.

*MORE EXPLOSIONS, POSES AGAIN*

ALISTAIR USING AN ATTACK.

*EXPLOSIONS GALORE*

AND REYNALD'S ATTACK COMBINES WITH ALISTAIR'S TO CREATE A SUPER DAMAGING AWESOME LOOKING MOVE OF AMAZINGNESS!!?!?!?!

[/QUOTE]
That's not really how those MMORPGs work, you know... The closest thing to that would be using two moves that work well together, such as a thorn bind hostage and an attack that hits five times. Reynald would totally want to do that kind of thing, but it's unlikely it can happen like you imagine.

Shineko said:
@Ginko The Mushishi
Only time will tell with Shineko. Shineko is trying to figure out Alistair and decide if Alistair is someone he can decide to follow. While many characters may not have an issue with this decision because they always think they can leave later, Shineko has a personality quirk of his own that once he decides he will follow you that he will do so regardless after that decision unless something major happens to force him to make a hard choice between breaking away and continuing to follow.
Then I still have plenty of time then. Perfection!

Chayliel said:
@Ginko The Mushishi speaking of what smashbro said, would it be alright if Unryu was close to Alistair? I kind of already built up to that on accident... Sorry.
I don't have a problem with it, Alistair has good bonds with Ayla, and Rei, and Gyo too. Why not add more!?

Thesmashbro said:
That's not really how those MMORPGs work, you know... The closest thing to that would be using two moves that work well together, such as a thorn bind hostage and an attack that hits five times. Reynald would totally want to do that kind of thing, but it's unlikely it can happen like you imagine.
*Falls into a pit of self loathing*

No just kidding, though I do have moments like that I am fine! And alright, just wanted to make something cool and amazing happen xD

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]*Falls into a pit of self loathing*
No just kidding, though I do have moments like that I am fine! And alright, just wanted to make something cool and amazing happen xD

[/QUOTE]
Actually, Elder Tale became the "real world" for these people. So technically, something like a combination attack wouldn't be too crazy. Maybe not creating a new skill, but instead changing some effects of it and powering it up.

*throws in two cents from the shadows and sneakily hides once more*

Chayliel said:
Actually, Elder Tale became the "real world" for these people. So technically, something like a combination attack wouldn't be too crazy. Maybe not creating a new skill, but instead changing some effects of it and powering it up.
*throws in two cents from the shadows and sneakily hides once more*
Thanks yous, *coins smack me in the face, begins to cry*

Nah but I think I'll pass for the combination attacks then, I thought it would be cools

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]Yeah, I actually was planning on, after this quest to still have a time skip to where the government was formed. We'll still be in the Arc, but the government is already formed and blah blah blah overskills blah blah blah blah etc. , though as for your two characters you can introduce them after the barrier is restored.

[/QUOTE]
whoa! if we're doing a time skip. Im making Rei stick to Alistair like Akatsuki does to Shiroe! *is not taking no for an answer.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]whoa! if we're doing a time skip. Im making Rei stick to Alistair like Akatsuki does to Shiroe! *is not taking no for an answer.

[/QUOTE]
13530352_1036816643053656_53316389_n.gif

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]Yeah, I actually was planning on, after this quest to still have a time skip to where the government was formed. We'll still be in the Arc, but the government is already formed and blah blah blah overskills blah blah blah blah etc. , though as for your two characters you can introduce them after the barrier is restored.

[/QUOTE]
Um... I just saw this, so I'm sorry if my input is a bit late, but unless I do an obnoxiously huge flashback post, that will completely take out the arc that I planned to introduce Cira in. I planned to introduce her when they bust the guilds using players as, well, slaves for exp pots.

No worries on the delay, real life happens and is more important. I keep trying to see if I can take my knowledge and figure out a good move for the Group B folks to better enable us to survive the blast with minimal effect. Would be easier if I wasn't trying to play "let's guess when players would get this skill" and actually try to keep the skills the lower level group use more in line with their level's access.

Thesmashbro said:
I'm okay with that, but I don't remember us agreeing on doing that arc, nor do I remember that arc ever being brought up here.
Thank you! I also wanted to ask, what will Elias represent with his guild? Will he be the D.D.D/Black Knights guild in the government or would he represent a different guild to the government?

The bomb ball of death is going to transform into a bigger and stronger version of the direwolves. And will be their true test. MWUAHAHAHA. xD it'll only be one though, so I don't think it'll be too hard. @Shiro kurogane can't wait for another hilarious post xD @Shineko I wait for your post as well as others! Do take your time though if needed!

[QUOTE="Ginko The Mushishi]Thank you! I also wanted to ask, what will Elias represent with his guild? Will he be the D.D.D/Black Knights guild in the government or would he represent a different guild to the government?

[/QUOTE]
shit, im not gonna be able to keep my promise of posting today... somethings popped up irl. ;-;

i'll try to get one up later tonight or early morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Galain Fletchawk]So no big badda boom?

[/QUOTE]
Yep, Group B believes its a bomb, and it kinda is. But what it's gonna do is explode, releasing the boss form of the direwolf. And the battle commences, if someone has a skill that will prevent damage/debuffs on all players. It would be recommended now.

Edit: It won't be a lot of damage either though, mainly the debuff is the problem. If it were to be a full on bomb it would have already hit them all and probably would have caused a wipe, except for the tank players.

@Shiro kurogane I love the post XDDD Though, Alistair is inside the Cave with Group A. he was planning for Rei and Gyo to arrive in front of the cave with Group B, where the big bomb ball of death was descending down upon them. Is that okay with you if you can change it to be able to arrive on the scene with Group B?

Ginko The Mushishi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25837-shiro-kurogane/ said:
@Shiro kurogane[/URL] I love the post XDDD Though, Alistair is inside the Cave with Group A. he was planning for Rei and Gyo to arrive in front of the cave with Group B, where the big bomb ball of death was descending down upon them. Is that okay with you if you can change it to be able to arrive on the scene with Group B?
.... fuck it, Rei smashed a hole in the cave roof then!! TO GET TO ALISTAIR!!

*the muscle guy from full metal alchemist pose* VIVA ROMANCE!!

but i can change it so Gyo got left behind and ended up at group B.

Plus Rei has a knife to my throat right now.... i don't think i'd live long enough to make her not be with Alistair... help

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane].... fuck it, Rei smashed a hole in the cave roof then!! TO GET TO ALISTAIR!!
*the muscle guy from full metal alchemist pose* VIVA ROMANCE!!

but i can change it so Gyo got left behind and ended up at group B.

Plus Rei has a knife to my throat right now.... i don't think i'd live long enough to make her not be with Alistair... help

[/QUOTE]
O_O ..*Slowly walks away*

That's fine... *whistles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back