• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

"Wait what did I do how did I sound was I laughing alot and making crappy jokes?" Isaac questioned following the girl hoping he was somehow wrong about what he thought happened.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"You pulled me over here, to say that?" Zero was about to say something, well up until the mark on the left side of his neck began to burn and glow in a light shade of pinkish red, causing him to slap his left hand over it. "I need to go."

[/QUOTE]
The bartender raised an eyebrow. "Alright then."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Wait what did I do how did I sound was I laughing alot and making crappy jokes?" Isaac questioned following the girl hoping he was somehow wrong about what he thought happened.

[/QUOTE]
Jackie looks up from her seat and squints at him. "You were, but listen here, kid. I don't give a fuck about you or your guild, so let's start there. I don't care what you just went through, and I wouldn't have cared if your guild master actually did end up killing you. I stepped in because we're starting out a fresh alliance, and the last thing we need is for a bunch of people to start throwing a fit because you can't be an asshole to your guild master. You can't insult them, belittle them, or treat them as condescendingly as I've seen every single person in this guild treat her. So leave me alone, or I will take your mana and fucking boil you from the inside out. Got it? Good."

"Nice to see the alliance is going well." Isaac mumbled to himself "I'm going to go apologize cause I went insane." He said leaving and going to the restored third floor saying "Isabel i'm sorry after you insulted me I went insane."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Nice to see the alliance is going well." Isaac mumbled to himself "I'm going to go apologize cause I went insane." He said leaving and going to the restored third floor saying "Isabel i'm sorry after you insulted me I went insane."

[/QUOTE]
Jackie watches him go, shaking her head to herself, "What a fucking idiot." Turning to Sonter again, she sighs. "So how do you think this alliance is going?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Nice to see the alliance is going well." Isaac mumbled to himself "I'm going to go apologize cause I went insane." He said leaving and going to the restored third floor saying "Isabel i'm sorry after you insulted me I went insane."

[/QUOTE]
CelticSol said:
Jackie looks up from her seat and squints at him. "You were, but listen here, kid. I don't give a fuck about you or your guild, so let's start there. I don't care what you just went through, and I wouldn't have cared if your guild master actually did end up killing you. I stepped in because we're starting out a fresh alliance, and the last thing we need is for a bunch of people to start throwing a fit because you can't be an asshole to your guild master. You can't insult them, belittle them, or treat them as condescendingly as I've seen every single person in this guild treat her. So leave me alone, or I will take your mana and fucking boil you from the inside out. Got it? Good."
Royal Isabel layed her head down on the desk of the newly fixed office. She had a massive migraine. Dark Isabel was still angry because of the last few comments Isaac made even after she let him off. Her anger was so great it transferred into a migraine when she switched personalities. The nicest and most forgiving personality of them all is now suffering in Isaac's place.

Zero grit his teeth, bumping into the wall on his way out the room. His gaze was beginning to flicker from their natural lavender shade, to a light shade of pink, then back to lavender. His veins near the crossed mark on his neck began to strain, while he held his head down to hide these events. Dammit, he was hungry for blood.

"Hey are you okay, if you're not responding cause you're still mad at me I understand." Isaac called up from the third floor he was still mad at himself for not keeping himself in check and letting himself go insane. @Light

Zero didn't bother to look up, but simply grabbed the cup and gulped it down. If it was blood, good. If not, he'll have to deal with it.

CelticSol said:
Jackie kind of rolls her eyes, "Alright, then," Turning to the halfing, she rubs her forehead, irritation evident in her voice. "What happened? You challenged your guild master. And I get it. You think you've got something to prove. Regardless of whether or not you're proud of your heritage, it tends to happen to everyone. But if you want to prove yourself, don't go up against your god damn guild master. She's nuts, her family is nuts, her ideals are nuts, but, if you want to get yourself killed, by all means, go follow her up there and make a damn fool of yourself again."
Turning away from the halfling, Jackie walks back downstairs and sits back down in her chair with a sigh. "Sorry about that," she says to Sonter. "I had to keep the guild master of this guild from killing one of her men."

@TheGodSnake )
((sorry I've been really busy today, coding a webpage))

Sonter nods, "what is it with these people, if theyre so righteous why do we have to stop them from killing each other?" he said, a bit buzzed from the scotch, he handed the bottle back to Jackie, "I should probably stop, I dont want you to see me drunk, thats when it gets scary for everyone,"

Zone finished his food and dashed straight up to where Isabella was, wondering if she was back to normal or not. "Hey are you still mad at me?" asked the white-haired boy, completely confused on what just really happened.

Alexia was both extremely confused and very scared of what just happened; in order to secure herself some sense of safety, she stayed in the corner like a scared cat; humming to herself the tune of Carmen to calm herself down.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero didn't bother to look up, but simply grabbed the cup and gulped it down. If it was blood, good. If not, he'll have to deal with it.

[/QUOTE]
The cup was filled wih blood. "That should fill you for a while. Now I know what you are."

Federoff said:
Zone finished his food and dashed straight up to where Isabella was, wondering if she was back to normal or not. "Hey are you still mad at me?" asked the white-haired boy, completely confused on what just really happened.

Alexia was both extremely confused and very scared of what just happened; in order to secure herself some sense of safety, she stayed in the corner like a scared cat; humming to herself the tune of Carmen to calm herself down.
Royal Isabel keeps her head on the table. Still in pain from the migraine. "Zone please. I have a rule about coming up here. Don't come up without permission please. No I'm not mad at you."

Zan had heard the crashing and ran over sword in hand to see what happened and turns out there were holes in a wall and coming down from the fourth floor. He was amazed and puzzled, "Did the guild master do this??"

Zone sighed in relief of hearing that statement, "Well that's good to hear, I would hate to have someone hate me" chuckled Zone a litter before nodding. "Oh oops sorry I didn't know, I'll leave you alone now if you want" offered Zone, seeing that the girl was in some sort of pain.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan had heard the crashing and ran over sword in hand to see what happened and turns out there were holes in a wall and coming down from the fourth floor. He was amazed and puzzled, "Did the guild master do this??"

[/QUOTE]
Mist walked towards Zan. "Yes your guild master did do that."

Zero groaned, the pain slowly deteriorating. "Shut,up." Straightening his posture, Zero cracked his neck, sliding his hand down his neck. "It never lasts."

Federoff said:
Zone sighed in relief of hearing that statement, "Well that's good to hear, I would hate to have someone hate me" chuckled Zone a litter before nodding. "Oh oops sorry I didn't know, I'll leave you alone now if you want" offered Zone, seeing that the girl was in some sort of pain.
Royal Isabel nods her head. "Yes please leave. Thank you."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero groaned, the pain slowly deteriorating. "Shut,up." Straightening his posture, Zero cracked his neck, sliding his hand down his neck. "It never lasts."

[/QUOTE]
"That drink lasted a week for Dracula." The bartender smiles.

"Alright get better soon Isabella" smiled Zone before he dashed out of the room, actually closing the door for once. Zone was a basic child, but he knew that she was not doing so hot right now and needed some privacy. He dashed all the way outside and kicked back on the stairs, wondering what else to do today.

"Dracula. Do I look like Dracula? No." Zero rolled his irises and slammed the cup down back on the counter. "Don't compare me to those despicable beings."

Zan

Turning his head slightly at the sound of an unfamiliar voice he turned around and looked at the man, "Wow, she's a strong little lady isn't she, you must be Mist, leader of Excidium right?"

Vramiel

Underwater throughout most of it Fayde didn't hear the fit, but sensed the immense strength that one of the fighters had. He also felt the darkness in it and his bow-hand twitched. Despite his composure Fayde enjoyed a good fight as much as the next guy, he just hid it better. Deciding to finish up and little faster Fayde put a little more into it finishing the last three laps in a little under five minutes. Pulling himself out Vramiel grabbed a towel and went about drying himself off. Of course he could have simply turned the water into air but what's the fun in that, to be honest he liked living like a mortal doing things as they would it was humbling and kept him from letting his power get to his head like before.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Dracula. Do I look like Dracula? No." Zero rolled his irises and slammed the cup down back on the counter. "Don't compare me to those despicable beings."

[/QUOTE]
"Despicable? How so?" The bartender starts to clean cups.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan
Turning his head slightly at the sound of an unfamiliar voice he turned around and looked at the man, "Wow, she's a strong little lady isn't she, you must be Mist, leader of Excidium right?"

Vramiel

Underwater throughout most of it Fayde didn't hear the fit, but sensed the immense strength that one of the fighters had. He also felt the darkness in it and his bow-hand twitched. Despite his composure Fayde enjoyed a good fight as much as the next guy, he just hid it better. Deciding to finish up and little faster Fayde put a little more into it finishing the last three laps in a little under five minutes. Pulling himself out Vramiel grabbed a towel and went about drying himself off. Of course he could have simply turned the water into air but what's the fun in that, to be honest he liked living like a mortal doing things as they would it was humbling and kept him from letting his power get to his head like before.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes she is." Mist nods his head. "I am Mist and yes I'm also the leader of Excidium. Points for knowledge. Who are you?"

Federoff said:
"Alright get better soon Isabella" smiled Zone before he dashed out of the room, actually closing the door for once. Zone was a basic child, but he knew that she was not doing so hot right now and needed some privacy. He dashed all the way outside and kicked back on the stairs, wondering what else to do today.
There was a commotion going on in the nearby town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back