• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Federoff said:
Zone made a Pff gesture at the girl with his hand, "I'll be alright" replied Zone with a smile on his face.
Isabel still seems a bit unsure. "Okay..." She blinks and one of her blue eyes turn red. "Oh... my other split personality is coming out. You should get away from me. Thanks for today Zone." Isabel goes up the the fourth floor. Her private floor and locks herself in the room.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac got bored of sitting on the steps doing nothing so he went up to the third floor asking "Can I come up?"

[/QUOTE]
Isabel was slowly switching to her split personality Dark Isabel. "Um nows not a good time Isaac."

Dark Isabel speaks. "No. You tasked some of your members with the making me laugh to get a rank up challenge. So why keep me away from them? Huh?" There was a huge amount of malice in her voice.

Instead of taking over the main body Dark Isabel split off from Isabel. Taking form outside of the main body by sustaining herself with some borrowed mana. "I'll just walk out there myself." Her glowing red eyes looked at the door. She turned with her white hair flowing behind her. She exited the room and looked at Isaac. "Come right upstairs!"

The original Isabel ran out and grabbed her Darker version. She put her hand over her mouth and dragged her back into the room.

"Umm ok?" went the boy, very confused on what just happened. He scratched his head and tried to figure it out but shrugged and decided to run outside, going all the way to the nearest food joint and picking up a ton of food before running back and sitting behind the building before starting to chow down once more, dang did the boy eat a lot.

Alexia, now finished with her drawing, was getting kinda sleepy; which happened quite a lot to her due to her being part feline and decided to curl up into a ball in a corner of a room, quickly falling asleep.

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton takes the cigarette and takes a puff. He blows a plume of smoke above him and somehow several small rings of smoke sprang out. "I am the offspring of a complicated relationship between a rock and air spirit, I grew up in a harsh jungle known as a city, my power is a manifestation of my life." As he was saying this his lower half of his body turns into a cloud of smoke and ash. "Hold this" he gives Jackie the cigarette and fully transforms into a moving cloud of ash. His head reforms in the middle of the cloud and smiles at Jackie. "I hope Isabel doesn't get mad at me for smoking indoors" Ashton then returns back to his human form.
Jackie applauds, smoke in hand. When Ashton returns to a human form, she pats his shoulder. "If she does get mad, I'll deal with it. Don't worry about it."

Ashton yawns and realizes it's getting late. "I guess since we're allies you can sleep here if you want. I'm tired from from my job earlier and I need some rest. I'll see you later" Ashton waves and climbs upstairs to the bedrooms.

(And this is perfect cause I gtg sleep soon irl)

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton yawns and realizes it's getting late. "I guess since we're allies you can sleep here if you want. I'm tired from from my job earlier and I need some rest. I'll see you later" Ashton waves and climbs upstairs to the bedrooms.
(And this is perfect cause I gtg sleep soon irl)
She waves, "See ya." Finishing off her smoke, she chucks it through the window and blows out the last of her cigarette, she sighs, going to the main hall and sitting down. Maybe someone else would talk to her there.

Sonter walked into the Guildhall well after dark, his vision enhancement active and allowing him to see perfectly with little lighting, "hey," he said as he saw Jackie, his bloodlust gone, he was back to being calm and relatively normal, by most people's standards at least. he pulled his mask down off of his face, deciding it wasnt worth covering himself up for now at least.

Cadin shadow lord]"Which one of you do I listen to?" Isaac questioned as he saw one Isabel drag the other one up the stairs. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
They both call out. "Me!"

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter walked into the Guildhall well after dark, his vision enhancement active and allowing him to see perfectly with little lighting, "hey," he said as he saw Jackie, his bloodlust gone, he was back to being calm and relatively normal, by most people's standards at least. he pulled his mask down off of his face, deciding it wasnt worth covering himself up for now at least.
(I'm going to bed. Last post of the night!)

Jackie was about to sit down and read, or drink herself under a table, but at Sonter's voice she turns around, then grins when she spots that his mask is down around his neck. "Hey! You're not wearing your mask!"

"This is way too confusing." Isaac mumbled to himself as he thought for a second "I'm coming up to whichever one of you who doesn't want me to come up i'm sorry." He said climbing the stairs technically she couldn't get mad at him because she gave him permission right? @Light

CelticSol said:
(I'm going to bed. Last post of the night!)
Jackie was about to sit down and read, or drink herself under a table, but at Sonter's voice she turns around, then grins when she spots that his mask is down around his neck. "Hey! You're not wearing your mask!"
Sonter smiles lightly, "Yeah, I do that sometimes, Show my face at least" he stretched his arms out and his back cracked loudly, "I've been told I have two personalities, and right now Im what some people would call the friendly one" he started to undo his back harness which held his weapons. pulling it off with a slight grunt and turning off his enhancements, "please tell me you have some alcohol somewhere, I need to relax" he said as his eyes stopped glowing as he was no longer channeling mana.

Cadin shadow lord]"This is way too confusing." Isaac mumbled to himself as he thought for a second "I'm coming up to whichever one of you who doesn't want me to come up i'm sorry." He said climbing the stairs technically she couldn't get mad at him because she gave him permission right? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
Gart appeared out of nowhere and put a hand on Isaac's arm, "be careful, they are likely to confuse and manipulate you, just be on guard kid."

Isaac mumbled to himself "Great even more confusion..., i'll be careful." he said the last part a little louder as he shook off Gart's hand and reached the top of the stairs. @Light

(Going to bed.)

@Light[/URL]
TheGodSnake said:
Sonter smiles lightly, "Yeah, I do that sometimes, Show my face at least" he stretched his arms out and his back cracked loudly, "I've been told I have two personalities, and right now Im what some people would call the friendly one" he started to undo his back harness which held his weapons. pulling it off with a slight grunt and turning off his enhancements, "please tell me you have some alcohol somewhere, I need to relax" he said as his eyes stopped glowing as he was no longer channeling mana.

Gart appeared out of nowhere and put a hand on Isaac's arm, "be careful, they are likely to confuse and manipulate you, just be on guard kid."
Dark Isabel and Isabel were fighting so much they ended up knocking the personalities out of each other. All of Isabels split personalities were out. Dark Izzy, Witch Isabella, Royal Bella, And Apex Isabel. Also the original Isabel.

As Isaac reached the top of the stairs he saw all five Isabels and muttered to himself "Yep definitely confused." he then asked quite loudly to get their attention "Which one of you is the original Isabel?" @Light

Zero yawned. He wasn't quite ready to go to bed yet to his demise. Shrugging his shoulders, Zero made his way through the enemy guild, not bothering to speak to anyone.

Crystalline sat up she had fallen asleep in the couch she yawned and rubbed her eyes she shrugged pulled her guitar around and began to play Forsaken By: Skillet

Zone was bored now... nothing to do, nothing to eat... so he decided to go up to the only real person he knew around here, Isabella. He dashed all around the house, looking for the cat girl, and when she finally found her he noticed something was off as he skid to a halt. "Umm?" asked Zone with confusion. "one two three four five...?" he counted the Isabella's in pure confusion before scratching his head. "There are five Isabella's? asked Zone, unsure of this.

"The names Zone, faster man alive behind pops'" replied Zone confidently as he shook Issacs' hand, using just a little too much force... The boy was truly as hyperactive as his powers portray him as.

@Light[/URL]
Federoff said:
Zone was bored now... nothing to do, nothing to eat... so he decided to go up to the only real person he knew around here, Isabella. He dashed all around the house, looking for the cat girl, and when she finally found her he noticed something was off as he skid to a halt. "Umm?" asked Zone with confusion. "one two three four five...?" he counted the Isabella's in pure confusion before scratching his head. "There are five Isabella's? asked Zone, unsure of this.
"I'm the original!" Isabel speaks up above all her split personalities.

Dark Isabel absorbed all the other personalities inside her and entered the original. Taking over. She stared at Isaac with her glowing red eyes and twirled her white hair with her finger. "Yes that is true she is the original but we are all her in the end. So while I'm out and she's dormant you'll take orders from me now." A cruel smile spreads across her face. "Now what the hell do you want?!" She yells at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back