• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

TheGodSnake said:
sonter smirked under his mask, extending his hand, "sonter Goodwell, my brother is Mist,"

Gart frowned, "you split up and sent me out when I came to talk to you this morning"
"Well about this morning I was just talking with them. We were discussing somethings and I have the nobody on the fourth floor rule so Dark Isabel was mostly mad because you suddenly walked in and almost gave Witch Isabella a heart attack. She was just looking out for her."

Federoff said:
Zone chuckled to himself before responding to Isablles' question, "Came from Mt. Olympus, you might have heard of my father, mercury!" claimed Zone as he smiled, now down to the last two boxes of pizza.
"Also no I haven't." Isabel grins. "Kidding. I have heard of Mercury."

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Crickett was hit and a small cut appeared on her arm. "Yes that I can see." She said looking at the ground. Wow. I'm glad I missed most of that. She thought looking at the ground. Think Crickett think. What are the weak points of the body. If memory serves the elbow joint would be best place to slice. She thought. Then she placed a blade in her mouth, shifted into a cat, got close to his arm , turned back into human, and sliced at his elbow.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce grabbed Sonter's hand, giving him a firm handshake "I'm Bruce, Bruce West. You've probably heard of me, world renowned mercenary. Course, that world won't really seem to matter now that I've found this one."
Sonter smirked, "a good merc doesnt become world renown, them he becomes hunted,"

Zone smiled back at the girl, "Awesome, not many people know of the roman gods" replied the boy, all the pizza now gone. he quickly got the boxes into the trash, and put his straw hat on Isabella. "Here ya go, you can keep it" smiled the boy, his mouth still going a mile per minute.

Federoff said:
Zone smiled back at the girl, "Awesome, not many people know of the roman gods" replied the boy, all the pizza now gone. he quickly got the boxes into the trash, and put his straw hat on Isabella. "Here ya go, you can keep it" smiled the boy, his mouth still going a mile per minute.
"Why thank you kindly." Isabel smiles.

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter smirked, "a good merc doesnt become world renown, them he becomes hunted,"
"Well, it was more like the right people knew me, you know, the ones that mattered." He started walking off into the building "catch you later." As he started to explore he realized that this place was quite large, anybody could be anywhere and he had no idea what this 'Mist' guy looked like.

Zone smiled before giving a thumbs up at the girl, "Sure no problem, looks better on you anyways; though it hides those awesome cat ears of yours" replied Zone, still wearing his classical smile. "Oh that reminds me, do you wanna keep the katt as well?" asked the boy, referring to the stuffed animal he picked up a few minutes ago.

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton the realized that the sparring in the arena must have been just that. He catches the pack of cigarettes and puts it his pockets. He looks at Jackie and asks "If not her, then who are you afraid of?"
"Not who, kiddo. Her ideals have me on edge. Despite popular belief, not all Excidium people are bloodthirsty, mindless serial killers. We just have a more... chaotic means of getting what we want, you know?" She shrugs, then continues. "But we acknowledge the fact that what we're doing is morally questionable and legally wrong. But Isabella, on the otherhand... She thinks everything your guild is doing is right and just, collateral damage be damned. I don't care when someone does something wrong, but I get wary if they refuse to acknowledge it was wrong."

Zan was surprised by the attack but when Crickett shifted back he twisted but only enough to get cut on his inner forearm. In an attempt to do some damage and give him an opportunity to get some space he brought his arm back forward driving his fist into her stomach then spinning and slamming his elbow into her back. He dashed forward again spinning on his heels and getting back into a ready position switching his sword enhancement to blade summoning. He small magic circle appeared next to his left arm and shot out a katana. Zan's left hand shot out and he grabbed the handle before sliding into a different stance lining his body up with one blade forward and the other raised above his head.

Ashton never thought about Isabel's ideas and this was a rather awakening point of view. He never witnessed the collateral damage himself due to him being new but he is now more aware and will be more conscious of his actions that will take place in the future. "Interesting... Ah, I forgot, I haven't introduced myself. I am Ashton"

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

"Oh crap." Crickett said having the wind knocked out of her. She knew her stomach and back were going to be bruised from having his fist in her stomach. Man, I shouldn't have underestimated him.He's strong. She thought in response to Zan's attack. She dashed away to the other side of the arena trying to get some time to formulate a new plan. Hmm. I wonder what would happen if I got him in his left arm? But first I would have to distract him. She cocked her head.

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton never thought about Isabel's ideas and this was a rather awakening point of view. He never witnessed the collateral damage himself due to him being new but he is now more aware and will be more conscious of his actions that will take place in the future. "Interesting... Ah, I forgot, I haven't introduced myself. I am Ashton"
Jackie holds out her hand to shake his. "Jacqueline. Everyone calls me Jackie."

Federoff said:
Zone smiled before giving a thumbs up at the girl, "Sure no problem, looks better on you anyways; though it hides those awesome cat ears of yours" replied Zone, still wearing his classical smile. "Oh that reminds me, do you wanna keep the katt as well?" asked the boy, referring to the stuffed animal he picked up a few minutes ago.
Isabel thinks for a minute. She sighs, and shakes her head. She couldn't believe she's about to say this. "Yes sure why not?" She had bothing against the stuffed animal so why not.

Ashton shakes her hand and realizes she is still from Excidium. "So we are allies now right? How does that work? I know we are now all friendly with each other but is there anything else. I'm still kind of new to this whole guild thing"

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton shakes her hand and realizes she is still from Excidium. "So we are allies now right? How does that work? I know we are now all friendly with each other but is there anything else. I'm still kind of new to this whole guild thing"
Jackie shrugs. "Well, it's in a rough area now. It doesn't seem to me like either guild master is particularly keen on the idea of an alliance, so it might spectacularly fall apart and we'll be at war. If it doesn't go south, I guess we're not enemies, so we don't have to worry about being friends either." Jackie takes out her wish smoke from her pocket, closing her eyes as she rolls it between her fingers. After about a few seconds of silence on her part, she opens her eyes and lights it, taking a drag from it. "'Least, in the time being, I know I have someone I can bum smokes off of."

Zone smiled before putting the stuffed animal in her hands, "Here ya go" stated the hyperactive boy in his normal ways, Gotta go Fast really did fit him. "So what shall I do Isabella?" asked the boy, unsure of what he would be able to give to the guild as a pro.

"Funny I was thinking of you the same way. I do hope the alliance doesn't go south though. You guys seem pretty tough and I don't particularly like fighting. " Ashton looks around for Isabel and the whispers to Jackie. "Can I have a quick puff?"

Pumpkakun said:
"Funny I was thinking of you the same way. I do hope the alliance doesn't go south though. You guys seem pretty tough and I don't particularly like fighting. " Ashton looks around for Isabel and the whispers to Jackie. "Can I have a quick puff?"
She takes another drag, then hands it over to Ashton. "We are tough, but it might just be because we'll go to kill, not just wound. My magic, for example, is corruption. So I change some base component about something, like, say, an arm, and can do a lot of shit with that. I can make it explode, melt, or even fall right off your body. Can do the same to your heart." She shrugs, looking at her hands. "I'd honestly rather not have to use it. It's quite messy."

Ashton stares at her with the same blank expression he usually has. "You can melt my arm huh?" He takes a long puff of the cigarette and exhales a large circle big enough for a bird to fly through. Ashton hands the cigarette back to Jackie and asks "So can you change air or earth? Or does it have to a person and something about them?"

Federoff said:
Zone smiled before putting the stuffed animal in her hands, "Here ya go" stated the hyperactive boy in his normal ways, Gotta go Fast really did fit him. "So what shall I do Isabella?" asked the boy, unsure of what he would be able to give to the guild as a pro.
"You know what you can do.... run down to the town store and buy me a guitr please." Isabel has a mischievous glint.

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton stares at her with the same blank expression he usually has. "You can melt my arm huh?" He takes a long puff of the cigarette and exhales a large circle big enough for a bird to fly through. Ashton hands the cigarette back to Jackie and asks "So can you change air or earth? Or does it have to a person and something about them?"
Jackie takes it, then takes a pull. She blows out the smoke through her nose, resembling a bull in the action."Anything. I can corrupt anything living. I haven't tested all of it's limits and capabilities yet, but the corruption usually never has a positive effect. For plants, it will either make them wilt and die, or they could just start grow this fruit that's basically an apple, but eating it will make you drop dead." She hands the smoke to back to him, "But what about you? What's your magic?"

Zone laughed at the question before nodding, "Gotta go fast" replied the boy before dashing off, leaving a cloud of dust in his wake; quickly completing the task. He came back with the requested item and some burn marks on his clothing and pure white hair. "Sorry that took so long, stopped by Vulcans' forges and kinda got burned" laughed the boy as he held up the item she wanted him to get.

Ashton takes the cigarette and takes a puff. He blows a plume of smoke above him and somehow several small rings of smoke sprang out. "I am the offspring of a complicated relationship between a rock and air spirit, I grew up in a harsh jungle known as a city, my power is a manifestation of my life." As he was saying this his lower half of his body turns into a cloud of smoke and ash. "Hold this" he gives Jackie the cigarette and fully transforms into a moving cloud of ash. His head reforms in the middle of the cloud and smiles at Jackie. "I hope Isabel doesn't get mad at me for smoking indoors" Ashton then returns back to his human form.

Federoff said:
Zone laughed at the question before nodding, "Gotta go fast" replied the boy before dashing off, leaving a cloud of dust in his wake; quickly completing the task. He came back with the requested item and some burn marks on his clothing and pure white hair. "Sorry that took so long, stopped by Vulcans' forges and kinda got burned" laughed the boy as he held up the item she wanted him to get.
She takes the guitar but she's more concerned about him. "You alright?"

Zone made a Pff gesture at the girl with his hand, "I'll be alright" replied Zone with a smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back