• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Zone shrugged at the girls' question before chuckling. "I don't know, your about really the only person I know right now" replied Zone before zooming to be right next to the girl and poking Isabella. "Besides, I got nothing to do right now" continued Zone in his hyperactive ways.

@Light[/URL]
Federoff said:
Zone shrugged at the girls' question before chuckling. "I don't know, your about really the only person I know right now" replied Zone before zooming to be right next to the girl and poking Isabella. "Besides, I got nothing to do right now" continued Zone in his hyperactive ways.
Dark Isabel glared at him intensively. Those were things you do not say to her. "Look you scrap metal armed piece of crap. I don't care if you got your ass kicked I just only care if someone here is getting mauled and I have a front row seat. I don't care much about the originals good intentions with you all or her piece of shit rules."

Dark Isabel had an aura spilling off her that spelt trouble. "So guess what? I can hurt you without feeling bad about it or breaking a single rule. It's because I don't care." She looks at Zone. "If you touch me one more time. I will break your damn legs." Dark Isabel really isn't the nice type. "If you both don't get out right now. We'll be having a big problem. 5...4..." She started to get up and stalk towards Isaac.

Zone chuckled at the girls response, she would have to catch him in order to do that... "Yeah you wouldn't do that, besides..." he started running circles around the girl, very lightly poking her in different places. "Your too adorable to not poke" chuckled the boy before stopping a few inches away, his white hair staying up in the air for a few seconds before slowly falling behind him.

"Scrap metal huh!" He really didn't like being insulted by anyone especially if they talked about something related to his demon side "You couldn't find anything else to insult me on!" @Light

Zan

Zan was washing up after that his long sparring session with Crickett, he had that familiar buzz after a good training session. By the end of it they had started recognizing, defending, and countering each other's moves close to perfectly fighting in synch. He washed the blood off of himself watching it flow into the drain, after a good scrubbing Zan stepped out and dressed himself in jeans and a t-shirt knowing that he would go to the living room and hangout a bit before going to bed.

Vramiel

Fayde was in the pool swimming laps for a bit of exercise currently he was on his sixty-seventh lap and was just about to spin off the wall. He pushed off and kept swimming monitoring his breath pacing himself and more importantly enjoying himself. He was gliding through the water and a comfortable and constant pace reminding hims of flying which he hadn't done today either. He always had a small hollowness in him whenever he was denied the sky for any amount of time longer than a day.

Federoff said:
Zone chuckled at the girls response, she would have to catch him in order to do that... "Yeah you wouldn't do that, besides..." he started running circles around the girl, very lightly poking her in different places. "Your too adorable to not poke" chuckled the boy before stopping a few inches away, his white hair staying up in the air for a few seconds before slowly falling behind him.
Cadin shadow lord]"Scrap metal huh!" He really didn't like being insulted by anyone especially if they talked about something related to his demon side "You couldn't find anything else to insult me on!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"3....2.....1. Oh this is gonna be fun." Dark Isabel emits a pulse of mana. She has so much of it it's like trying to walk through a sea of honey. Slowing everyone in the room down. Her dragon scales appear on her fist as she slams her hand into the ground. The floor in the office breaks and they all fall down to the third floor. Dark Isabel flies straight at Zone while falling. Grabbing his face with her hand and using sound magic. The sound waves from the breaking floor knock Isaac in the chest with the force of a speeding truck. Knocking him through the wall of a third floor room down the the ground floor.

Dark Isabel also had sound waves coil themselves around Zone's ankle. They sit there until she gives the word to activate it. You can't see it or sense it because... well they're sound waves you can't see a sound. She flies through the third floor wall with him and lands down in the ground floor. Smashing the back of his head into the ground. Once they land she gets off him and backs up. "Cmon.... you want to piss me off get the hell up and fight." Dark Isabel was going to have some fun.

Both fighting parties had gathered cuts and bruises not nothing superficial. Damn, that was one of the best spars, I've had in a while. Crickett thought smiling. Both Crickett and Zan were evenly matched but on different parts. While Crickett was faster, he was stronger and so forth. Crickett went to her room and cleaned her cuts. Lifting her shirt and looking at her stomach, she whistled. "That's going to be a pretty bruise."

Isaac stood up with some cuts and scrapes on his back but mainly fine he said "I'm going to enjoy this." as he morphed his arm into a sword "Let's see how scrap metal feels cutting you." Isaac was confused for a second that's not something he would say, but he realized he was going insane. @Light

Light said:
The 96 year old bartender called Zero over.
"I'm the original!" Isabel speaks up above all her split personalities.

Dark Isabel absorbed all the other personalities inside her and entered the original. Taking over. She stared at Isaac with her glowing red eyes and twirled her white hair with her finger. "Yes that is true she is the original but we are all her in the end. So while I'm out and she's dormant you'll take orders from me now." A cruel smile spreads across her face. "Now what the hell do you want?!" She yells at them.
Rolling his irises, Zero finally went over towards the said bartender, shifting his gaze sideways. "What do you want?" Zero was impatient, raising his brow in the process.

Zone was laughing the whole time, due to his speed powers he was basically just phasing through every floor they hit, nullifying all the damage he should have been taking. "Oh come on look what'cha did to the nice building?" joked Zone as he speed through the sound waves, coming back with a sombrero and a couple tacos. With a smile, he was eating them like they were nothing at all; the boys appetite was beyond monstrous. "Calm down Isabella, we have no reason to fight" stated Zone as he stood there like a little child.

The noise jerked Alexia awake, and she was pretty scared; showing it on her face. Groggily, she queered "Whats happening?" to herself quietly as she curled up in the corner left on the floor she was, scared for her life.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Light[/URL]
Federoff said:
Zone was laughing the whole time, due to his speed powers he was basically just phasing through every floor they hit, nullifying all the damage he should have been taking. "Oh come on look what'cha did to the nice building?" joked Zone as he speed through the sound waves, coming back with a sombrero and a couple tacos. With a smile, he was eating them like they were nothing at all; the boys appetite was beyond monstrous. "Calm down Isabella, we have no reason to fight" stated Zone as he stood there like a little child.

The noise jerked Alexia awake, and she was pretty scared; showing it on her face. Groggily, she queered "Whats happening?" to herself quietly as she curled up in the corner left on the floor she was, scared for her life.

Dark Isabel shook her head in shame. She really needed to train them up. 1. Not to be arrogant and so carefree. 2. Not to switch to your last resort in the beginning of a battle. "Unfortunately for you Zone. I'm the fastest of my split personalities." Electricity flowed across her skin. She started to zig zag around the place like a lightning bolt. She touches Isaac's sword arm and unloads a large amount of electricity into his body.

She has a box made out of her dragon scales grow around Zone. Like a mime's box. "My dragon scales are infused with lonsdaleite. A substance harder than diamond. Try to buzz your way through that and you'll end up wearing yourself down like an eraser. Also making a lot of noise in a trapped space wouldn't be smart since I could kill you with those soundwaves. The moment the sound enters your ears which is instantaneous I can make your brain explode. This is checkmate boys. I'll let you out and I'll stop the electricity if you promise to not piss me off again. Also if you get me a taco." Dark Isabel was actually being nice enough to stop attacking.

"Hide? And what would I be hiding from?" Zero didn't appreciate how the bartender acted as if he knew his whole life story, agitation evident on his face.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Hide? And what would I be hiding from?" Zero didn't appreciate how the bartender acted as if he knew his whole life story, agitation evident on his face.

[/QUOTE]
"Your instincts young lad! Wait.... you're not count dracula. Damn, mixed them up again. Well anyways what kind of species do you belong in?" The old man seemed to squint at Zero.

Insane Isaac being the way he is made a joke out of the situation even though it was hard to talk he said "Okay I won't piss you off anymore, but how dare you ask me to get you a taco!" @Light

"Ohh are you upset I won't go get you a taco?" Insane Isaac questioned laughing he knew very well he could die here but he didn't care he would go out laughing and making someone upset which was fine for him. @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Zone quietly chuckled to himself, To bad that lightning is so slow thought Zone as he witnessed her move around like a lightning bolt. "I have a few tacos' if ya one one so bad Isabella" replied Zone as he sat there, enjoying his meal while wearing the sombrero... is it just me or does the guy like bring back hats?

Zero grit his teeth, sharpening his gaze. "How did you~" Zero stopped his question, as soon as the man spoke again. "None of your business."

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter smiles lightly, "Yeah, I do that sometimes, Show my face at least" he stretched his arms out and his back cracked loudly, "I've been told I have two personalities, and right now Im what some people would call the friendly one" he started to undo his back harness which held his weapons. pulling it off with a slight grunt and turning off his enhancements, "please tell me you have some alcohol somewhere, I need to relax" he said as his eyes stopped glowing as he was no longer channeling mana.
Jackie grins, handing him a bottle and a glass "Well, lucky you, but I just popped open this very nice bottle of 1938 scotch. Go at it," Then, all the battle and chaos upstairs, Jackie's grin falls off her face into a stony yet terrifying expression. She puts her own glass down slowly, getting up out of her seat, "I'll be right back."

Jackie teleports upstairs, finding Isabella - though her hair was white and her eyes were red now - stalking towards the halfling in a stance of attack. The halfling was egging her on, and Jackie frowned at the pair. Jackie strode forward, stepping in between them and looking sternly at the two of them. "That's enough. You're guildmates, you shouldn't be fighting each other."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero grit his teeth, sharpening his gaze. "How did you~" Zero stopped his question, as soon as the man spoke again. "None of your business."

[/QUOTE]
The old bartender chuckled. "You're a special young man! Keep that knowledge in your head. You have a special part to play very soon. Believe me."

"Hey who said you could intervene besides were just deciding who's going to get some tacos would you like some?" Insane Isaac said laughing even more.

Cadin shadow lord]"Ohh are you upset I won't go get you a taco?" Insane Isaac questioned laughing he knew very well he could die here but he didn't care he would go out laughing and making someone upset which was fine for him. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
CelticSol said:
Jackie grins, handing him a bottle and a glass "Well, lucky you, but I just popped open this very nice bottle of 1938 scotch. Go at it," Then, all the battle and chaos upstairs, Jackie's grin falls off her face into a stony yet terrifying expression. She puts her own glass down slowly, getting up out of her seat, "I'll be right back."
Jackie teleports upstairs, finding Isabella - though her hair was white and her eyes were red now - stalking towards the halfling in a stance of attack. The halfling was egging her on, and Jackie frowned at the pair. Jackie strode forward, stepping in between them and looking sternly at the two of them. "That's enough. You're guildmates, you shouldn't be fighting each other."
Federoff said:
Zone quietly chuckled to himself, To bad that lightning is so slow thought Zone as he witnessed her move around like a lightning bolt. "I have a few tacos' if ya one one so bad Isabella" replied Zone as he sat there, enjoying his meal while wearing the sombrero... is it just me or does the guy like bring back hats?
Dark Isabella just growls. The box contianing Zone disappears. She uses environmental magic to make all the broken walls and floors made of wood piece itself back together. She stomps off upstairs. She immediately switches to Royal Bella to make sure she doesn't wreck anything else in anger.

"Ohh man and it was just getting interesting well now that there's no longer a chance of anybody dying i'm leaving bye." Insane Isaac said before letting regular Isaac come back and got rid of his sword arm asking "What happened?"

Light said:
Dark Isabella just growls. The box contianing Zone disappears. She uses environmental magic to make all the broken walls and floors made of wood piece itself back together. She stomps off upstairs. She immediately switches to Royal Bella to make sure she doesn't wreck anything else in anger.
@TheGodSnake[/URL] )

"You pulled me over here, to say that?" Zero was about to say something, well up until the mark on the left side of his neck began to burn and glow in a light shade of pinkish red, causing him to slap his left hand over it. "I need to go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back