• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan
"My name is Zan, but I'm more widely known as the Sword Saint. I just recently joined this guild."

[/QUOTE]
"The Sword Saint hm?" Mist nods his head. "Interesting. My brother is also interested in swords. Tell me, are you of rank?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Their existence. That's all. Disgust me. Why else? They simply use people."

[/QUOTE]
"Hm... that's the first I've heard of that from your kind." The bartender turns around and mumbles to himself. "Interesting boy." He starts to organize things.

TheGodSnake said:
((sorry I've been really busy today, coding a webpage))
Sonter nods, "what is it with these people, if theyre so righteous why do we have to stop them from killing each other?" he said, a bit buzzed from the scotch, he handed the bottle back to Jackie, "I should probably stop, I dont want you to see me drunk, thats when it gets scary for everyone,"
(It's okay.)

Jackie shrugs, picking her glass up and taking a sip. "Suit yourself." She takes it and screws the lid back on, then leans her head into her hand, elbow on the table. "If you kept going, I bet it'd be fun to see the reactions of all D.R guild members." Jackie sips her scotch again, sighing, "I was thinking of doing a mission soon, or maybe doing a sparring match with someone. The whole fight had me in the mood for one. Speaking of which, you did really good."

"My kind? You count me as one of them?" Shaking his head, Zero posted himself to lean against the wall. "I'm a Vampire Hunter."

Zan raised an eyebrow, "My rank is sword saint, my clan is on of the three originators of the art of swordplay at least with katanas I'm the first in the last thousand years to reach the level of sword saint. See it's a title, a rank, and depending who you ask it's an ability as well."

Waking up from the sounds of crashes Ashton opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling. He waits five minutes and then slowly gets up. He was never a morning person. He changes into black jeans,a grey shirt and a white hoodie. He walks down stairs to see Isabella walk past him as she cleans the wreakage. He noticed she looked agonized so he looked down and saw Mist and Zan talking. He walks up to them and asks "What happened here?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"My kind? You count me as one of them?" Shaking his head, Zero posted himself to lean against the wall. "I'm a Vampire Hunter."

[/QUOTE]
The bartender shakes his head. "The hunter becomes prey."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan raised an eyebrow, "My rank is sword saint, my clan is on of the three originators of the art of swordplay at least with katanas I'm the first in the last thousand years to reach the level of sword saint. See it's a title, a rank, and depending who you ask it's an ability as well."

[/QUOTE]
"An ability hm?" Mist started to walk off and think. "You. Are interesting indeed. Talk to your guild master about a rank up once she's better."

"Prey? You're wrong. The weak become prey, so up your knowledge." Zero rolled his irises again, before knocking his knuckles against the wall behind him.

Arcadia

Walking into the guild, Arcadia tries to rub away her anxiety by wringing her hands together, looking back and forth for someone to ask. She's praying that this is the right guild, but she isn't entirely sure. She walks over to the closest person to ask them, which happens to be someone sitting at the bar. She taps his shoulder, looking obviously nervous. "Um, excuse me. Is this the Dragon's Roar guild?"

( @Mashiro Shiina )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Prey? You're wrong. The weak become prey, so up your knowledge." Zero rolled his irises again, before knocking his knuckles against the wall behind him.

[/QUOTE]
"You've got it all wrong. Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. A qoute I keep dear to myself. Learn it before you live it." The bartender continues to clean wares.

Zero slowly shifted his fierce gaze towards female, having no emotion whatsoever evident on his facade. "It is, but you shouldn't ask me , seeing I'm not a part of it." Slowly, Zero gazed back towards the bartender. "I'm aware. . .which is why I hate myself." Zero slowly his speech, trailing his gaze to the floor.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero slowly shifted his fierce gaze towards female, having no emotion whatsoever evident on his facade. "It is, but you shouldn't ask me , seeing I'm not a part of it." Slowly, Zero gazed back towards the bartender. "I'm aware. . .which is why I hate myself." Zero slowly his speech, trailing his gaze to the floor.

[/QUOTE]
Arcadia flinches away, her eyes wide. "O-Oh, I'm sorry, then." She walks away from him, catching the hint that he probably doesn't want to talk to her and holding her small bag tighter to her side. She sits down at a nearby table, pulling out a book to read, tucking some of her golden hair behind her ear.

CelticSol said:
Arcadia flinches away, her eyes wide. "O-Oh, I'm sorry, then." She walks away from him, catching the hint that he probably doesn't want to talk to her and holding her small bag tighter to her side. She sits down at a nearby table, pulling out a book to read, tucking some of her golden hair behind her ear.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero slowly shifted his fierce gaze towards female, having no emotion whatsoever evident on his facade. "It is, but you shouldn't ask me , seeing I'm not a part of it." Slowly, Zero gazed back towards the bartender. "I'm aware. . .which is why I hate myself." Zero slowly his speech, trailing his gaze to the floor.

[/QUOTE]
The bartender shakes his at Zero's response. He looks towards the girl. "Come back here please!"

He then looks back at Zero. "Now would a vampire hunter really chase off an innocent like that?"

Zan

Nodding he looked up to her office, "Well I've always been able to calm people down.." Zan edged forward then thought about it again, "we've already broken her rule enough... I'll wait until she's down here." He turned and walked to the living room sitting down and laying his sword across his lap.

Vramiel

After showering and changing Fayde made his way to the bar raising an eyebrow when he saw an Excidium member talking to the barkeep. He sat on a stool and looked at the elderly man, "Bourbon....please."

Zero rolled his irises. "Im not the socialable type of guy. If she wanted to stay, she would have. She left, let it go. Besides, I wouldn't know. The ones I knew were killed." Zero shrugged his shoulders, leaning himself against the counter.

Light said:
The bartender shakes his at Zero's response. He looks towards the girl. "Come back here please!"
He then looks back at Zero. "Now would a vampire hunter really chase off an innocent like that?"
Arcadia looks up, then awkwardly shuffles back over to the bar, her book still in hand. "I'm sorry for bothering you." She says to the man sitting at the bar, then anxiously tucks a lock of hair behind her ear.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Zan
Nodding he looked up to her office, "Well I've always been able to calm people down.." Zan edged forward then thought about it again, "we've already broken her rule enough... I'll wait until she's down here." He turned and walked to the living room sitting down and laying his sword across his lap.

Vramiel

After showering and changing Fayde made his way to the bar raising an eyebrow when he saw an Excidium member talking to the barkeep. He sat on a stool and looked at the elderly man, "Bourbon....please."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero rolled his irises. "Im not the socialable type of guy. If she wanted to stay, she would have. She left, let it go. Besides, I wouldn't know. The ones I knew were killed." Zero shrugged his shoulders, leaning himself against the counter.

[/QUOTE]
CelticSol said:
Arcadia looks up, then awkwardly shuffles back over to the bar, her book still in hand. "I'm sorry for bothering you." She says to the man sitting at the bar, then anxiously tucks a lock of hair behind her ear.
The bartender nods his head and passes the brew to Fayde. "Enjoy."

"No no. You didn't bother us at all. As he just said. He's just not socialable. Now... would you like to join Dragon's Roar?" The bartender smiled.

Light said:
"No no. You didn't bother us at all. As he just said. He's just not socialable. Now... would you like to join Dragon's Roar?" The bartender smiled.
She nods slowly. "I would, but I don't know who to go to in order to become an official member."

Zero raised his brow, eyeing the female. "I can take you to my leader, he would know where she is. On one condition alone. Otherwise, find her yourself."

CelticSol said:
She nods slowly. "I would, but I don't know who to go to in order to become an official member."
"Well I could send you to talk to Etala but she might be busy with somethings." ( @macaron )

"Well I have no choice but to send you up to the fourth floor. Tell the guild leader I sent you and tell her your reason for being here." The bartender nods.

Light said:
"Well I have no choice but to send you up to the fourth floor. Tell the guild leader I sent you and tell her your reason for being here." The bartender nods.
"Okay. Thank you very much, sir," Arcadia turns and heads up the stairs, climbing all the way up to the fourth floor of the building. She hesitates a little, then knocks gently against the door. "Hello?"

As Bruce continued to make his way through the guild he also mumbled to himself "why's this place gotta be so big? Do they plan to have a small army or something? Maybe I should have asked for a map or something, brochures are helpful." After a couple more minutes of searching he spotted Mist, calling out to him "hey! Maybe you could help me find someone."

Zero watched her leave, before shrugging his shoulders. "When I attempt being nice, you send her away. See, a sign for the best." Zero chuckled. He was quite relieved he hadn't the point to be bothered by some female. He didn't have time for it. He was supposed to being making 'allies' as Mist told him, but everybody knew Zero didn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back