• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Afrobrony said:
As Bruce continued to make his way through the guild he also mumbled to himself "why's this place gotta be so big? Do they plan to have a small army or something? Maybe I should have asked for a map or something, brochures are helpful." After a couple more minutes of searching he spotted Mist, calling out to him "hey! Maybe you could help me find someone."
"Who may that person be?" Mist stares at the man.

CelticSol said:
"Okay. Thank you very much, sir," Arcadia turns and heads up the stairs, climbing all the way up to the fourth floor of the building. She hesitates a little, then knocks gently against the door. "Hello?"
Royal Isabel groans. "Yes? You know the rules you have to have permission to come up here."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero watched her leave, before shrugging his shoulders. "When I attempt being nice, you send her away. See, a sign for the best." Zero chuckled. He was quite relieved he hadn't the point to be bothered by some female. He didn't have time for it. He was supposed to being making 'allies' as Mist told him, but everybody knew Zero didn't care.

[/QUOTE]
The bartender frowns. Disappointment painted across his face. He shook his head.

Light said:
"Who may that person be?" Mist stares at the man.
"I'm looking for someone named Mist, you look shady enough to know where he might be. I'm willing to bet you're even part of the Excidium guild already."

Light said:
Royal Isabel groans. "Yes? You know the rules you have to have permission to come up here."
Arcadia doesn't open the door. "Sorry, but the bartender told me to come up here. I'm a new member."

Zero stared at him for a few moments, before tilting his head only slightly to the side. "What? Disappointed in me, eh?" Zero blew his breath. Reluctant, he stood up, shoving his hands deep into his front pockets. "Fine, fine."

CelticSol said:
(It's okay.)
Jackie shrugs, picking her glass up and taking a sip. "Suit yourself." She takes it and screws the lid back on, then leans her head into her hand, elbow on the table. "If you kept going, I bet it'd be fun to see the reactions of all D.R guild members." Jackie sips her scotch again, sighing, "I was thinking of doing a mission soon, or maybe doing a sparring match with someone. The whole fight had me in the mood for one. Speaking of which, you did really good."
Sonter shakes his head, "no you dont want to see their faces, most of them would be lifeless," as she compliments him on his fight he shrugs, "I was holding back, I wanted an actual fight, but I still slaughtered the kid, I just hope its worth it in the end,"

CelticSol said:
Arcadia doesn't open the door. "Sorry, but the bartender told me to come up here. I'm a new member."
Royal Isabel sighs. "Come in." She still has her head down in pain.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero stared at him for a few moments, before tilting his head only slightly to the side. "What? Disappointed in me, eh?" Zero blew his breath. Reluctant, he stood up, shoving his hands deep into his front pockets. "Fine, fine."

[/QUOTE]
The bartender sighs. "You may leave if you wish."

Afrobrony said:
"I'm looking for someone named Mist, you look shady enough to know where he might be. I'm willing to bet you're even part of the Excidium guild already."
Mist chuckles. "I don't think someone has to be shady to know me."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"You're like some old wise guy." Zero shrugged his shoulders. "Ill go apologize, since youre giving me that look."

[/QUOTE]
The bartender smiles and nods his head.

Ashton after getting something to eat goes down to the bar and sits at a far end and asks "May I have a beer please" He takes out a cigarette and lights it and spaces off, looking at the table.

Light said:
Mist chuckles. "I don't think someone has to be shady to know me.
A look of surprise crosses his face "you're Mist? I thought you'd be shorter... that was probably just my joking side thinking that, really I thought you'd look more spirty or ghostly."

Blowing his breath, Zero started up the stairs in the same direction the girl had disappeared into, only to soon arrive at a door. He didn't feel like entering, so he stated outside and leaned his back against the door.

Light said:
Royal Isabel sighs. "Come in." She still has her head down in pain.
Arcadia steps into the room, both hands grabbing the strap of her bag. "Um... My name is Arcadia Frost."

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter shakes his head, "no you dont want to see their faces, most of them would be lifeless," as she compliments him on his fight he shrugs, "I was holding back, I wanted an actual fight, but I still slaughtered the kid, I just hope its worth it in the end,"
She grins at the comment, but tilts her head at the fact he held back, "Yeah, I could kind of tell you were. I had a feeling that if you weren't playing around, the kid would be dead." Jackie takes another drink out of her cup. "Maybe we should spar sometime. That would be fun."

CelticSol said:
Arcadia steps into the room, both hands grabbing the strap of her bag. "Um... My name is Arcadia Frost."
She grins at the comment, but tilts her head at the fact he held back, "Yeah, I could kind of tell you were. I had a feeling that if you weren't playing around, the kid would be dead." Jackie takes another drink out of her cup. "Maybe we should spar sometime. That would be fun."
Royal Isabel has her head down and speaks as if she were speaking to the desk. "Oh hi. My names Isabella Van Fen'rir. The leader of this guild. Welcome. How may I assist you?"

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton after getting something to eat goes down to the bar and sits at a far end and asks "May I have a beer please" He takes out a cigarette and lights it and spaces off, looking at the table.
The bartender nods his head and passes him a beer. He simply waits.

Afrobrony said:
A look of surprise crosses his face "you're Mist? I thought you'd be shorter... that was probably just my joking side thinking that, really I thought you'd look more spirty or ghostly."
Mist was not amused. "Excuse me?"

Afrobrony said:
"I just assumed because of your name, you know. Mist... ghost. Get it?"
"No I don't." The blood mist hurricanes orbiting Mist start to grow agitated and orbit him at a faster rate.

Light said:
"No I don't." The blood mist hurricanes orbiting Mist start to grow agitated and orbit him at a faster rate.
Bruce held up his hands "all right all right, forget I said anything about you being a ghost, I can see why you have the name Mist now."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce held up his hands "all right all right, forget I said anything about you being a ghost, I can see why you have the name Mist now."
"What do you want?" Mist stared at the man.

Light said:
"What do you want?" Mist stared at the man.
"Well I wanted to join the Excidium guild, it's always best to have a group of people have your back. And don't think I'll just be lazy and hide behind you guys, I work for my gain and help my comrades in any way I can."

Afrobrony said:
"Well I wanted to join the Excidium guild, it's always best to have a group of people have your back. And don't think I'll just be lazy and hide behind you guys, I work for my gain and help my comrades in any way I can."
"You may join." Is all Mist says as he walks away. "Don't get your hopes too high on that though. I'm off to a guild leader meeting. The Dragon's Roar leader should be getting ready as well. Do me a favor and go towards the basement and notify Jackie and Sonter of my leaving. Then go upstairs and notify Zero. Tell them they may ocompany me and you may as well if you like."

( @CelticSol @TheGodSnake @Mashiro Shiina )

Alpha, having followed Mist like a silent dog the whole time, looked at Mist curiously.

"Meeting?" he asked quietly, the first word he had said since he requested to join Excidium.

@Light

Daimao said:
Alpha, having followed Mist like a silent dog the whole time, looked at Mist curiously.
"Meeting?" he asked quietly, the first word he had said since he requested to join Excidium.

@Light
"Yes. Each guild leader comes together once a month for a meeting. You may have your members join you as well." Mist explained to Alpha.

Zero remained standing outside the door, awaiting the exit of the girl. Reluctantly, he was patient, occasionally glancing down the staircase to see if any new arrivals were to bother him.

Alpha nodded his head in understanding, before standing next to Mist.

"I will go as well, Master," he said, quiet as usual.

@Light

Light said:
Royal Isabel has her head down and speaks as if she were speaking to the desk. "Oh hi. My names Isabella Van Fen'rir. The leader of this guild. Welcome. How may I assist you?"
"Well, I would like to join your guild. I'm not really capable of any kind of combat, but I'm really good at healing. If I could be of help, I'd be really pleased to assist."

Daimao said:
Alpha nodded his head in understanding, before standing next to Mist.
"I will go as well, Master," he said, quiet as usual.

@Light
"Alright. We'll leave in a few minutes. Anyone whom wants to come but isn't here in 5 minutes stays." Mist looks at a nearby clock.

CelticSol said:
"Well, I would like to join your guild. I'm not really capable of any kind of combat, but I'm really good at healing. If I could be of help, I'd be really pleased to assist."
"Oh finally a medic!" Royal Isabel sighs. "I here by rank you up to the guild medic. I have a meeting to get to and I have a terrible migraine. Help me please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back