• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

"Well its nice to meet you Issac" smiled the girl as she continued the process of healing the boys wounds, still humming to the tune of Carmen. "You don't talk much do you?" asked the girl innocently as the light faded away, the wounds were now gone; "Done!" exclaimed the girl as she moved her hands away for the boy to see.

Isaac felt where his wounds use to be and realized they were no longer there he turned and faced the girl saying "Thank you very much and sorry for being quite losing got me in a bad mood." @Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero, silently tagging along, removed his hands from his pockets, only to place them behind his head with his elbows pointed up in the air. "Mist, I'm getting bored man."

"Well like I said, I'm new here" began Zone before he finished up his food. "I need help with what to do and who to talk to; where to sign up, that kinda stuff" smiled Zone as he talked a mile a minute, nah make that two miles a minute; the boys' mouth ran almost as fast as he did.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero, silently tagging along, removed his hands from his pockets, only to place them behind his head with his elbows pointed up in the air. "Mist, I'm getting bored man."

[/QUOTE]
Mist looks back at Zero. "Have some fun then. Just don't rip up the place."

Federoff said:
"Well like I said, I'm new here" began Zone before he finished up his food. "I need help with what to do and who to talk to; where to sign up, that kinda stuff" smiled Zone as he talked a mile a minute, nah make that two miles a minute; the boys' mouth ran almost as fast as he did.
Isabel sighs. "1. Slow down. 2. I'm the leader. 3. You sign up through me."

"Its no problem" replied Alexia with a smile on her face, not much seemed to get her down, and even when she was down Alexia was very good at hiding it. "I hope you don't get this hurt again" stated Alexia. @Cadin shadow lord (Sorry, didn't see your response till now)

Zone smiled and gave her a thumbs up, "Gotta go fast" joked the white-haired boy as he tried to calm down for the girl, but that was never going to happen. "Cool, so your the leader. You don't talk to much huh?" asked the boy, he didn't mean to pester but sometimes that happened due to how he acted.

(It's okay.) "Me too, but if I do at least you'll be able to help." Isaac said standing up "Now what?" he asked usually if he was injured he would not be able to do anything for a while but now he could. @Federoff

Federoff said:
"Its no problem" replied Alexia with a smile on her face, not much seemed to get her down, and even when she was down Alexia was very good at hiding it. "I hope you don't get this hurt again" stated Alexia. @Cadin shadow lord (Sorry, didn't see your response till now)

Zone smiled and gave her a thumbs up, "Gotta go fast" joked the white-haired boy as he tried to calm down for the girl, but that was never going to happen. "Cool, so your the leader. You don't talk to much huh?" asked the boy, he didn't mean to pester but sometimes that happened due to how he acted.
"No I do talk. Just at the moment things have been happening so..." Isabel frowns.

"Can't promise you that. Make some other restriction. Or just leave me to act as I please. Regardless, I don't care."

Alexia shrugged at the question honestly, "Whatever you want; as long as its not hurting yourself" replied the girl, assuming he was asking if he couldn't do something or should do something for the next few days, he didn't have to at all.

Zone nods at the girls response and smiles, "Cool, it be boring if you didn't talk" stated the boy as he gave her another thumbs up, "I love your hair, it reminds me of a~" the boy stopped talking and disappeared for a moment, a line of dust trailing from the door now somehow. "A cute kitty" finished the boy as he re-materialized back in front of her, now holding a stuffed animal of a cute little katt(Totally how you spell it) with a tag that read Made in China, a smile on the boys' face.

"Okay." Isaac said going to his room and changing out of the bloody, charred clothes he was in to a clean set also testing to see if his sword arm was okay he turned it into a sword and back before exiting his room and sitting on the steps quite bored.

Light said:
Mist thinks for a minute. "I will.... in time."
Jackie doesn't seem satisfied, but she doesn't comment further on the subject. She taps her black, painted fingertips against her lower lip, her eyes brightening . "I should do a mission soon. Or maybe I should spar with someone. Watching that fight made me want to have a good go at someone."

Sonter had left the building and climbed up the outside, crouching on the spire of one of the towers. He was simply watching everyone outside with his vision enhancement engaged.

Gart had sent several scorpions to follow the newcomers, and two were tailing Mist, Jackie and Zero as they talked, one was quite stealthy whil the other was younger and was able to be seen scurrying along the ground.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Can't promise you that. Make some other restriction. Or just leave me to act as I please. Regardless, I don't care."

[/QUOTE]
CelticSol said:
Jackie doesn't seem satisfied, but she doesn't comment further on the subject. She taps her black, painted fingertips against her lower lip, her eyes brightening . "I should do a mission soon. Or maybe I should spar with someone. Watching that fight made me want to have a good go at someone."
"You two may do as you please. I have things to do." Mist doesn't even look at them when he addresses them.

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter had left the building and climbed up the outside, crouching on the spire of one of the towers. He was simply watching everyone outside with his vision enhancement engaged.
Gart had sent several scorpions to follow the newcomers, and two were tailing Mist, Jackie and Zero as they talked, one was quite stealthy whil the other was younger and was able to be seen scurrying along the ground.
Mists blood mist hurricanes swiftly shred all scorpions following Mist.

Federoff said:
Alexia shrugged at the question honestly, "Whatever you want; as long as its not hurting yourself" replied the girl, assuming he was asking if he couldn't do something or should do something for the next few days, he didn't have to at all.

Zone nods at the girls response and smiles, "Cool, it be boring if you didn't talk" stated the boy as he gave her another thumbs up, "I love your hair, it reminds me of a~" the boy stopped talking and disappeared for a moment, a line of dust trailing from the door now somehow. "A cute kitty" finished the boy as he re-materialized back in front of her, now holding a stuffed animal of a cute little katt(Totally how you spell it) with a tag that read Made in China, a smile on the boys' face.
Isabel nods her head. "Yeah I get that a lot." She points to the cat ears on her head.

"Oh those are cool, I didn't see those till now" replied Zone as he blinked in and out of vision, now at her side poking the cat ears softly, not caring that he was so close, or just not noticing. "Oh by the way, the names Zone; nice to meet you" smiled the boy before shaking the girls hand.

Alexia smiled and waved at the boy as he left before picking up her drawing book once more and continued to sketch, going back to humming to the tune of Carmen; Carmen was always one of her favorite songs.

Light said:
"You two may do as you please. I have things to do." Mist doesn't even look at them when he addresses them.
Jackie sighs, her voice cuttingly sharp. "All right, I'll leave you to your brooding. Come find me if anything interesting happens." Jackie stops walking beside Mist, turning around to explore the rest of the guild.

Gart sits in a silent room, blindfolded, using his staff and collective use of the small insects in the room to launch and hit small objects.

Ashton fines in through the door and notices the Excidium guild members walking around. He walks past Jackie and picked up the scent of a cigarette and he looks at her with his usual blank expression. "Hey.... Isabel told me I couldn't smoke inside, how come you can?" Ashton looks around for Isabel and then back to Jackie. "Can I have a few? I'm kinda running low" he whispers

Ashton walks in through the door and notices the Excidium guild members walking around. He walks past Jackie and picked up the scent of a cigarette and he looks at her with his usual blank expression. "Hey.... Isabel told me I couldn't smoke inside, how come you can?" Ashton looks around for Isabel and then back to Jackie. "Can I have a few? I'm kinda running low" he whispers @CelticSol

Bruce had been spending his time watching the two guilds, along with the fight, which interested him greatly, especially Sonter. He figured it'd be good to have these kind of people watching his back. However, he had that obvious killer instinct so it was pretty safe to say it'd be a bad idea to approach him after a fight like that. "All these guys look dangerous... I love it! Finally, I found people who aren't such wimps! Now I've just gotta figure out how to join them, if they're still taking applicants."

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton walks in through the door and notices the Excidium guild members walking around. He walks past Jackie and picked up the scent of a cigarette and he looks at her with his usual blank expression. "Hey.... Isabel told me I couldn't smoke inside, how come you can?" Ashton looks around for Isabel and then back
Jackie looks over, her hands stuffed in her pockets. She raises a brow at the person, a small, lopsided smirk pulling the corner of her mouth up. "Because I'm a) not a member of Dragon's Roar, and b) I honestly don't give a shit if she tells me to do otherwise."

Ashton's expression then slightly changes. His eyebrows droop slightly as this person openly says they don't care about Isabel. They must know she is the guild leader and though Ashton wasn't here a long time generally knows guild leaders are powerful. "Oh, so are you from Excidium? I think I saw your leader earlier in the arena. Anyways I'm curious. What are you guys doing here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back