• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Etala blinked, wondering what Isabel needed to tell her, but wordlessly followed the leader, glancing at the newcomer in curiosity. Then she found that she was staring, and quickly looked away, hoping that she wasn't caught. I wonder what she needed to talk to me about....I should ask her later, Etala thought.

Ashton followed Isabel and listened as she toured him throughout the guild. He felt glad to be part of the guild now. He pulled out a cigarette and noticed Etala was looking at him. " My names Ashton, you want one? " He said as he offered Etala and Isabel

Etala shook her head. "Thank you, though." She wondered if Ashton already knew her name, since Isabel had stated it beforehand, but decided it was better to properly introduce herself, since that was basic manners. "Nice to meet you, Ashton--I'm Etala."

macaron said:
Etala blinked, wondering what Isabel needed to tell her, but wordlessly followed the leader, glancing at the newcomer in curiosity. Then she found that she was staring, and quickly looked away, hoping that she wasn't caught. I wonder what she needed to talk to me about....I should ask her later, Etala thought.
Pumpkakun said:
Ashton followed Isabel and listened as she toured him throughout the guild. He felt glad to be part of the guild now. He pulled out a cigarette and noticed Etala was looking at him. " My names Ashton, you want one? " He said as he offered Etala and Isabel
Isabel shakes her head. "No. Please refrain from smoking inside. Ground floor has a bar, arena, kitchen, electronics room, outdoor pool, hot tub, arcade room, and many other rooms and to fill. The second floor are large rooms for you to choose from with bathrooms in them. The third floor has the ranked rooms and meeting rooms. Also the mission boards. Fourth floor is all for me. Don't even climb up the stairs without my permission." Isabel sighs after giving the tour. "Now Etala. I need you to be my secretary/assistant." That's what she needed to talk about.

Etala blinked, trying to process what the guild leader had just said to her. "M-Me? As your assistant?" She thought about the offer--of course, she wanted to assist Isabel in all the ways she could and was honored that Isabel would even ask someone like her, but was she really cut out for it? "I would love to, but will you be okay with me? I don't think I'm the best person to ask of for such an important position..." Etala trailed off, as she was only voicing her uncertainty.

@Light

Ashton was about to light a cigarette in his mouth when Isabel said no smoking indoors and stopped. His eyebrows raised up and he whined " I can't smoke indoors?.... That sucks." He puts his cigarettes back in his pocket and goes upstairs to look at the mission board. Ashton grabbed several easy ones and went to Isabel. " Hey can I do these. " He asks.

( If you want you can make some a quest for me but if not im a just hop in whenever. Also I got to go for a bit so I might not reply right away.)

@Cadin shadow lord

At the kick Sonter grew angry, his hands tightening, he could feel the stress in Isaac's bones as his hands tightened on the boys bones, "I was trying to be kind," he lifted Isaac off the ground by the boys neck, "I'm only sparing you because my boss wants to ally with yours, but push me a more, or your boss will have to intercede if you want to see tomorrow," he glared at Isaac, "now surrender,"

macaron said:
Etala blinked, trying to process what the guild leader had just said to her. "M-Me? As your assistant?" She thought about the offer--of course, she wanted to assist Isabel in all the ways she could and was honored that Isabel would even ask someone like her, but was she really cut out for it? "I would love to, but will you be okay with me? I don't think I'm the best person to ask of for such an important position..." Etala trailed off, as she was only voicing her uncertainty.
@Light
Pumpkakun said:
Ashton was about to light a cigarette in his mouth when Isabel said no smoking indoors and stopped. His eyebrows raised up and he whined " I can't smoke indoors?.... That sucks." He puts his cigarettes back in his pocket and goes upstairs to look at the mission board. Ashton grabbed several easy ones and went to Isabel. " Hey can I do these. " He asks.
( If you want you can make some a quest for me but if not im a just hop in whenever. Also I got to go for a bit so I might not reply right away.)
Isabel nods. "Yes I do believe you can perform this task."

Isabel looks at Ashton. "Yes you can. Looks like that mission is about finding the missing treasure of the ghost town."

Etala swallowed, hoping that she didn't seem too nervous. She bowed to the guild leader. "Then, I hope that I can fulfill your expectations." She straightened her body, and smiled. She silently hoped that she wouldn't be doing such an important task alone; she was still insecure of what she was capable of.

macaron said:
Etala swallowed, hoping that she didn't seem too nervous. She bowed to the guild leader. "Then, I hope that I can fulfill your expectations." She straightened her body, and smiled. She silently hoped that she wouldn't be doing such an important task alone; she was still insecure of what she was capable of.
"I know you will." Isabel smiles. "I might have to stop that fight."

This also does mean Etala is allowed in the fourth floor's office.

Ashton looks at Isabel and asks " Artifacts in a ghost town? So all I have to do is find them? Seems easy enough, could you give me instructions on how to get there? "

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton looks at Isabel and asks " Artifacts in a ghost town? So all I have to do is find them? Seems easy enough, could you give me instructions on how to get there? "
"Not too far from here. Go West from here. Find out any clues there are on how the artifiacts left the town and once you find it. Where ever the treasure may be. You return it to the ghost town." Out of all the things to say. Returning treasure to a ghost town is the last thing anyone would expect.

Cadin shadow lord]"How... about no." Isaac said turning his sword arm back into his regular arm shaking of his grip then going to his neck and prying Sonter's hand of him and jumping back regaining his breath. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL]
Sonter sighed, "you can't beat me kid, not like this." He pulled one of his pistols, and shot for his shoulder, three different shots. "I've got roughly 12 bullets left, just about all of my arrows, and it wouldn't be hard to grab you and snap your little neck" he spoke as the bullets made contact.

Ashton ponders on how to get the job done. There isn't any people around here to ask about the ghost town so he decides to go there and hope to find evidence there. As he walks out the door he says "Well I'll be going then, wish me luck" and he goes out the door. As he gets outside he already has a cigarette in his mouth and starts lighting it. He starts walking to the town . He gets there and looks around. Ashton looks at the state of the houses, tracks on the ground and to see if anyone was still inside the ghost town.

Isaac couldn't do anything to stop the bullets this time he was out of breath and didn't have his sword arm out and he took all three bullets screaming in pain but still not giving up he stands up and said "I'd.... like.... to... see... you...try." Isaac said through his breathes re-summoning his sword arm blood from his shoulder dribbling down onto it. @TheGodSnake

(Going to sleep.)

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter sighed, "you can't beat me kid, not like this." He pulled one of his pistols, and shot for his shoulder, three different shots. "I've got roughly 12 bullets left, just about all of my arrows, and it wouldn't be hard to grab you and snap your little neck" he spoke as the bullets made contact.
Cadin shadow lord]Isaac couldn't do anything to stop the bullets this time he was out of breath and didn't have his sword arm out and he took all three bullets screaming in pain but still not giving up he stands up and said "I'd.... like.... to... see... you...try." Isaac said through his breathes re-summoning his sword arm blood from his shoulder dribbling down onto it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL]

(Going to sleep.)
Isabel jumps down from the stairs and heads over to the arena. Standing right inbetween the fight. "Both of you stand down."

Sonter holstered his gun and looked over at mist, "it's done, you have your victory," he shut down his strength enhancement and walked towards the stands where his brother sat, "what now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back