• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Alpha walked into the arena, standing behind Mist. Poking Mist in the ribs with one finger, Alpha looked up at him with him with his red eyes, ignoring the rest of the people occupying the arena.

"I would like to join your guild," he said softly.

Ashton following directions from a nice old granny came to the front of the mansion that is the guild Dragons Roar. He gazes at its sheer magnitude and pulls out a cigarette. He lights it and walks inside the guild. He notices Crickett and Zan fighting and walks over to the fight. " Hello there? Am I at the guild Dragons Roar?"

Alpha nodded his head slightly, a bored expression on his face, before looking at the girl who stood next to Mist for a moment. He then sat down on the ground next to Mist, watching the duel intently. As he watched, he took in the scents surrounding him, some familiar, some not. It smelled....interesting.

(Thanks ^^)

Zero yawned. He hadn't been paying much attention at all to the clashing sounds of a duel, which made sense being he had followed Mist into an arena. His gaze feel to male behind him, who had just asked Mist to join their group. Raising his brow only slightly, Zero huffed, before taking his gaze skyward out of boredom. He soon was interrupted by a huff, which brought his gaze back towards the ground, catching a male sitting down beside Mist, which caught some of Zero's attention. 'So many people attracted to this guy?' Zero then shifted his gaze sideways, catching sight of a female, standing on the opposite side of Mist.

( @macaron when you get back the only things that have happened is new guild members. One went on a mission and Excidium is here to make an alliance with DR. So they're having a duel between the two guilds to settle the agreement. In the guild arena. The duel hasn't happened yet so only new members and an alliance suggestion has happened so far. )

( It's 1:00 pm. )

Sonter smiled as he faced the halfling and watched him turn his arm into a sword, "this looks interesting," he said quietly as he drew his katanas, activating his speed enhancement as he did so. Using it, he would be able to move faster than the demon, and if h e pushed himself, almost too fast to see. Combined with his extremely sharp swords, the kid had his work cut out for him if he was going to beat Sonter. "How old are you kid?" He yelled to Isaac, "and what's you name? I like to know who's blood will be spilt on the battlefield when I'm fighting one on one."

@Cadin shadow lord

Sonter laughed darkly. The kids comebacks were crap, and only seventeen? He had been training with his gear since he was ten, hopefully this kid was good, otherwise it wouldn't be a fun fight. "The name's Sonter goodwell, I doubt you've heard of me, I do my job all to well."

"Well Sonter I haven't heard of you but i'm pretty sure the reason why is because you fail a lot, not great at your work." Isaac said doing his best to provoke him. @TheGodSnake

Last edited by a moderator:
With a smile, Sonter suddenly Drew and fire one of his pistols three times before disappearing from moving so fast.

((Ah, finally. My iPad wasn't displaying the text box.))

Just after Isaac blocked the bullets, Sonter was above him, upside down as he had flipped. He arced one blade towards Isaac's shoulder on the arm that his sword hand was contained, and the other went the opposite way towards his other shoulder blade. Sonter glared into the boys eyes as he sailed over him, seeming to be moving in slow motion.

Isaac looked up as he saw him flying he came up with two options he could either move his sword arm over one of his shoulders saving one but losing the other or go on offence and strike upward and have a chance to save both shoulders or a chance to lose them both, but it was a risk he was willing to take and he struck upward aiming at the man's stomach.

Sonter, with his speed enhancement active, saw the attack as the sword move towards his stomach. He used his sword to slice into Isaac's sword arm, not enough to seriously hurt him, after all, they may end up being allies. He used the back of the other katana to push away the sword arm, after it just barely cut into his skin, cutting a thin line down his abdomen, but not very deep. As the sword was pushed away, he finished his flip and landed behind Isaac, dashing away so he was a little farther than just out of reach. "Clever, I like the way you work kid," he said, not anywhere close to out of breath.

"You're not to bad yourself." Isaac said checking his sword arm he would be able to use it still but it would hurt if he put too much pressure on it, also taking note of the small cut in the man's abdomen that he made.

Sonter nodded, the small cut on his body shouldn't slow him at all, but he was changing tactic, he sheathed his swords and drew his bow, pulling an arrow from the hidden quiver on his harness, drawing the bow. He did this all faster than the eye could track, his speed enhancement still active, he paused for a few moments with the bow drawn, muttering the spell word to make it an exploding arrow before releasing the arrow watching it fly towards his opponent as he returned his bow to its latch and drew a sword and a pistol, all before the arrow was halfway to Isaac. He switched to his strength enhancement as the arrow reached his opponent, ready to explode as soon as it touched something.

Isaac pulled his sword arm up just enough to save him from taking the full force of the explosion but was knocked back several feet and fell down and struggled to regain his balance as he stood up saying "You've been hiding your bow from me fair enough, but i've been hiding something from you too." Isaac said letting himself succmb to insanity.

Sonter noticed how the boys composure changed, but he still proceeded to walk towards his opponent, he was in strength enhancement and he knew that unless the kid weighed more than a semi, he would have no trouble tossing him around. He raised the gun and shot four times, one immediately after the other, one aimed at Isaac's leg, two at his stomach, and the last one for the area of flesh on his sword arm.

Isaac saw the bullets traveling towards him using his sword arm he blocked the two bullets aimed at his stomach he took his regular arm then put where the bullet aimed at his sword arm would be making sure it took the bullet not his sword arm and he couldn't stop the one aimed at his leg though and the bullet hit his leg he felt the pain but since he was insane he didn't care anymore and he began walking towards his enemy smiling and laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back