• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Crystalline tripped and threw one of her daggers and hitting the back of his head if exploded into black smoke and she twisted to land on her hands one knees she quickly stood up and said " I got you "

Crystalline shook his hand with a firm grip and then broke away " It was " she said and the other dagger dissapeared

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde
Fayde just watched as strangers entered the guild and when the newcomers went up the stairs he followed seeing as the person in front seemed to have purpose he didn't think they were just her to steal or visit which means if things got crazy it would be best if he was there to assist, he also needed to turn in his earnings so it was a win win situation.

Zan

Standing in the corner of the training area, Zan had been observing cute girl train noting the points in her moves when she would shout and her aim. He was about to approach her to see if she was interested in sparring when Isaac and Crystalline entered and began doing what he would have liked to. Either way Zan stepped up behind Crickett and tapped her shoulder, "Excuse me, would you like to spar?"

[/QUOTE]
Mist walks into Isabels room without permission. The second time today someone has done this.

Isabella is seriously growing angry. Her hair is literally floating. "I don't know who you are but around here you knock before you enter."

Mist smiled and raised his hands. "We've come here under peaceful intentions. Just to... talk. My name is Mist Goodwell. This is Zero." He gestures towards Zero.

Isabel calms down a bit. "What kind of intentions?"

"Now then let's see who entered the building while we were having our match." Isaac said exiting the training area looking and climbing up the stairs asking Isabel "May I come up?"

Crickett turned around with her fists up at the man. "Oh sorry. Old habits die hard." She lowered her hands. "Of course I would." She grinned. "With hands or weapons?" Crickett asked Zan, her ears still.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Now then let's see who entered the building while we were having our match." Isaac said exiting the training area looking and climbing up the stairs asking Isabel "May I come up?"

[/QUOTE]
Mist answered him instead. "No you may wait outside. I'm speaking to your leader."

Isabel glares. "I really don't like how you're speaking to my members." Strike two.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Like I take orders from you." Isaac said once again asking Isabel "May I come up stairs?"

[/QUOTE]
Isabel gives Mist a stare. "Yes you may."

Isaac walked up the stairs and gave Mist a smug look as he passed him and went and stood to the side of them both so they could conversate with out him being in the way.

Cadin shadow lord]Isaac walked up the stairs and gave Mist a smug look as he passed him and went and stood to the side of them both so they could conversate with out him being in the way. [/QUOTE] Mist ignored Isaac and continued talking to Isabel. "So I'd like to make an alliance." He sends a blood mist hurricane back to his guild for back up. ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10975-celticsol/ said:
@CelticSol[/URL] @TheGodSnake )

Isabel raises an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Cadin shadow lord]Isaac didn't move or speak but was indeed interested by the offer but he questioned how trustworthy the man was. [/QUOTE] Mist looked to his sides to see his members beside him. ( @Celtic Sol [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL] )

Isabel didn't like the numbers. She wonders what would happen if she were to say no. She wouldn't want to fight inside her office. No matter how big.

( @TheGodSnake )

Jackie and Sonter touch down beside Mist, materializing out of thin air. Jackie grabs onto Mist's shoulder for support after she stumbles, panting. "Holy headrush. Remind me to not try two people for long distances until I'm better at it." Running a hand through her wild, black hair, she looks at Isabella with a tilt to her head. "Who are you, exactly?"

CelticSol said:
( @TheGodSnake )
Jackie and Sonter touch down beside Mist, materializing out of thin air. Jackie grabs onto Mist's shoulder for support after she stumbles, panting. "Holy headrush. Remind me to not try two people for long distances until I'm better at it." Running a hand through her wild, black hair, she looks at Isabella with a tilt to her head. "Who are you, exactly?"
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac tensed this was bad they were outnumbered and in an enclosed space that would not be good to battle in.

[/QUOTE]
Isabel smiled at Jackie. "My name is Isabella Van Fen'rir. The leader of Dragon's Roar. Your leader and I were discussing making an alliance."

Mist does show slight concern for Jackie. He looks back at Isabel. "You came at the right time. So will you accept?" He asked Isabel.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac tensed this was bad they were outnumbered and in an enclosed space that would not be good to battle in.

[/QUOTE]
Spotting the tension of the boy standing beside the girl, Jackie shifts her piercing gaze onto him, smirking slightly. "I'd stop with the nerves, kiddo. Didn't you know? Our kind can smell fear."

Light said:
Isabel smiled at Jackie. "My name is Isabella Van Fen'rir. The leader of Dragon's Roar. Your leader and I were discussing making an alliance."
Mist does show slight concern for Jackie. He looks back at Isabel. "You came at the right time. So will you accept?" He asked Isabel.
Jackie then looks over to Isabella, still smirking, but her eyes betray her actual emotions and are frigid cold. "Van Fen'rir?" She repeats, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly, "That's the family name of the Dragon that lives in the Highlands. I'm guessing you belong to her line?"

"Didn't you know i'm part demon and I instill fear into almost everybody so you don't scare me." Isaac said glaring back at the girl making his face appear cold and unforgiving.

CelticSol said:
Spotting the tension of the boy standing beside the girl, Jackie shifts her piercing gaze onto him, smirking slightly. "I'd stop with the nerves, kiddo. Didn't you know? Our kind can smell fear."
Jackie then looks over to Isabella, still smirking, but her eyes betray her actual emotions and are frigid cold. "Van Fen'rir?" She repeats, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly, "That's the family name of the Dragon that lives in the Highlands. I'm guessing you belong to her line?"
Isabel seemed quite interested. "Tell me." She switches to Dark Isabel to match the woman they speak of. "What do you know of her?" She honestly missed everything about that woman. The songs she would sing. The scoldings. The lessons. Her crushing glare. Her dominant posture. Isabel almost sounded desperate.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Didn't you know i'm part demon and I instill fear into almost everybody so you don't scare me." Isaac said glaring back at the girl making his face appear cold and unforgiving.

[/QUOTE]
Jackie snorts, then bursts into laughter. "Oh my God, really?" She shakes her head, rolling her eyes, "Ah, man, you ain't gonna be scaring anything with a 'bitch face' like that." She looks to him, sounding condescending. "Listen, kiddo. As much as your 'macho-man' thing is endearing, I already knew you were a halfling. I'm a full demon, and you're instilling just about as much fear as a butterfly right now."

Light said:
Isabel seemed quite interested. "Tell me." She switches to Dark Isabel to match the woman they speak of. "What do you know of her?" She honestly missed everything about that woman. The songs she would sing. The scoldings. The lessons. Her crushing glare. Her dominant posture. Isabel almost sounded desperate.
Turning to Isabel, she thought a moment. "Well, I know she's ruthless and feared, unlike your buddy over there," She gestures her head towards Isaac, "and I know that you don't fuck with her unless you wanna die. A friend of mine met her once, then died a few minutes after due to being burned to a crisp. You know how it is."

Crystalline streached and walked past the stairs and stopped she heard voices and she perked her ears and heard her leader she looked up an saw feet and smells she didn't reconize and she asked " Do you mind if I come up? "

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Crystalline streached and walked past the stairs and stopped she heard voices and she perked her ears and heard her leader she looked up an saw feet and smells she didn't reconize and she asked " Do you mind if I come up? "

[/QUOTE]
"No you can come up." Dark Isabel calls out.

CelticSol said:
Jackie snorts, then bursts into laughter. "Oh my God, really?" She shakes her head, rolling her eyes, "Ah, man, you ain't gonna be scaring anything with a 'bitch face' like that." She looks to him, sounding condescending. "Listen, kiddo. As much as your 'macho-man' thing is endearing, I already knew you were a halfling. I'm a full demon, and you're instilling just about as much fear as a butterfly right now."
Turning to Isabel, she thought a moment. "Well, I know she's ruthless and feared, unlike your buddy over there," She gestures her head towards Isaac, "and I know that you don't fuck with her unless you wanna die. A friend of mine met her once, then died a few minutes after due to being burned to a crisp. You know how it is."
Dark Isabella thinks. "She's my grandmother."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac at this moment wished he would be allowed to let lose and go insane but didn't let it put him over the edge and kept calm.

[/QUOTE]
Jackie smirks at the boy, content that she was seriously grinding on his nerves. However, he made it a bit to easy for her, so she was already a little bored.

Light said:
Dark Isabella thinks. "She's my grandmother."
"Thought so." She shrugs. Turning to Mist, she pokes him in the side. "Hey, are we going soon?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back