• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Crickett walked around the guild trying to remember where the gym was. Even though she was well trained, she wanted to keep those skills sharp. Her ears twitched every so often catching bits and pieces of conversations. At last she found it and walked in smiling. This should do. She thought running her hands along a few choice daggers.

Crystalline sighed and looked down with sad eyes " Ya I know what it feels like " She whispered

" Nothing " Crystalline said and looked back up she forced a smile to show nothing g was wrong as memories raced through her mind

" So when do you want to head out? " Crystalline asked changing the subject

Crickett picked up a dagger and threw it at one of the body molds in the room. It landed with a thunk on the neck. "Ehh. I should be better than that." She then threw another and got her target, a shot in the forehead. "Yeah. That's what I'm talking about." She said happily. Crickett retrieved the daggers and set them aside. She then started to fight an imaginary foe.

" That depends on if you are a morning person " Crystalline said and got up she dusted off and looked at him

" Good, then meet me in front of the guild at dawn tomorrow " Crystalline said and added " You better be packed "

((I wish someone would not ice a scorpion every once in awhile))

Gart walked upstairs and into Isabella's office, "hey short stop, what are you doing up here? You should go talk to your members."

@Light

Crystalline looked at the sky and said looking back down to him " So whatcha wanna do? "

" It's surprised me when no one asked about or mentioned anything about my eyes " Crystalline said trying to strike a conversation

" Most times I go into a town or heavily populated area the laugh or think I'm weird " Crystalline said

TheGodSnake said:
((I wish someone would not ice a scorpion every once in awhile))
Gart walked upstairs and into Isabella's office, "hey short stop, what are you doing up here? You should go talk to your members."

@Light
Isabel just stared at Gart. Well all of them since they all split from her body.

Witch Isabella shyed away.

Royal Isabella just looked away from him.

Apex Isabella just scoffed and turned away.

Dark Isabella scowled at Gart. "You're not supposed to be in here!" She started walking towards him with an angry face.

Isabel held out her hand and Dark Isabella froze. "Calm down.... but she is right. You shouldn't be in here. We're discussing important matters."

Mist arrives at the front of the guild. "Don't do anything unless I say so. We need this alliance."

( @Mashiro Shiina )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back