• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

" Sure " Crystalline said and smiled then chuckled " I have to warn you I won't hold back "

@Light ((the second post belongs in the other thread))

Gart sighed, and several birds landed on the windowsill of the office window, "alright, whatever, just figured I'd talk to a friend." He walked out and downstairs again, making his way outside.

Crickett spun, jumped, and shouted while fighting herself. It was vigorous but not as great as fighting a real physical person.

Crystalline followed and said " Of coarse " she jogged up and slowed to a walk then stopped once inside the training area

TheGodSnake said:
@Light ((the second post belongs in the other thread))
Gart sighed, and several birds landed on the windowsill of the office window, "alright, whatever, just figured I'd talk to a friend." He walked out and downstairs again, making his way outside.
Dark Isabel rolls her eyes and walks out the door.

"Is he gone." Witch Isabella stops hiding behind the original.

"Yeah. Sometimes I swear he says the strangest things." Isabel sighs. They continue planning the big event.

( No. He's in the correct post because Mist is actually standing infront of Dragons Roar. )

Isaac took note of the other girl in the training area not saying anything to her yet and asked Crystal "Are you ready?" While he headed to the other side of the room.

Isaac took note of the other girl in the training area not saying anything to her yet and asked Crystal "Are you ready?" While he headed to the other side of the room.

Crickett's ears twitched and some people came in. She paused in her yelling and training to watch them. The boy looked like he was going to fight the girl. This should be good. Crickett thought.

Wings said:
Crickett's ears twitched and some people came in. She paused in her yelling and training to watch them. The boy looked like he was going to fight the girl. This should be good. Crickett thought.
Dark Isabel stood next to her. Watching the fight as if she were rating it.

Crystalline stepped into the arena and said " Ready " ears perked and tails spread out facing down behind her

Zero shrugged his shoulders as his only response. It truly was best he didn't talk. His personality wasn't one to do well with making...friends as some would call it. Zero rolled his irises and stood a few feet behind Mist, scanning his irises over the premises, cursing under his breath.

Crickett shuffled on her feet. She was ready for this fight to begin. Her ears stilled in anticipation. Lets see how she reacts to his move. She thought.

Crystalline easily doged and kicked him in the butt as he passed by and jumped backwards out of range and said " Did I mention fast reflexes "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero shrugged his shoulders as his only response. It truly was best he didn't talk. His personality wasn't one to do well with making...friends as some would call it. Zero rolled his irises and stood a few feet behind Mist, scanning his irises over the premises, cursing under his breath.

[/QUOTE]
Mist opens the door to the guild. He walks into Dragons Roar. He looks around at the guild members and the layout of the guild. He immediately starts walking up the stairs. Heading to the fourth floor.

"Don't start getting cocky." Isaac said now taking the defensive he needed to know a few of her moves before he attacked again he also heard someone enter, but didn't take his eyes of his opponent.

Crystalline doged his other attach and said " I'm done with defense " She formed twin short blade swords and held them with the hikd facing up and the blades down and she held up her fists clenching the blades

Crystalline aimed for a vital point, his stomaw and when she passed him she planned on stabbing his heart and if that didn't work she would try something else

Fayde

Fayde just watched as strangers entered the guild and when the newcomers went up the stairs he followed seeing as the person in front seemed to have purpose he didn't think they were just her to steal or visit which means if things got crazy it would be best if he was there to assist, he also needed to turn in his earnings so it was a win win situation.

Zan

Standing in the corner of the training area, Zan had been observing cute girl train noting the points in her moves when she would shout and her aim. He was about to approach her to see if she was interested in sparring when Isaac and Crystalline entered and began doing what he would have liked to. Either way Zan stepped up behind Crickett and tapped her shoulder, "Excuse me, would you like to spar?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back