• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

" Oh ok " Crystalline said and walled off and sat on the couch and pulled her guitar around and made sure everything was in place

Isaac saw that the girl had a thing for wisecracks so he made one of his own combining it with a insult saying "A demon only good for wisecracking real helpful."

Fayde stepped out from behind Osaac seemingly appearing from nowhere though he had already been there, he strode towards Isabell and placed the waist high sack of gold in front of her, "Here are my earning from the Hydra job." With that said and done Fayde sidestepped and turned to face mist folding his arms behind his back and standing silently his amethyst eyes boring into the demon girl with an abysmal malice, he looked likely to tear her apart at any moment.

Zan smiled at Crickett, "I prefer weapons I don't like letting Kensei out of my sight for too long, would that be an issue?"

Crickett shook her head no. "No not at all." She said to him. "I have my weapon and you yours. Are you ready?"

Sent from the cloud kingdom

Sonter stood in the back of the room, his arms crossed, leaning against the wall watching everything with his red eyes. His mask was over the bottom half of his face. The demon kid wasn't instilling fear into him at all, of course he didn't fear much of anything anymore. Oh and the kids insults? Oh yeah, he was going places.

CelticSol said:
Jackie smirks at the boy, content that she was seriously grinding on his nerves. However, he made it a bit to easy for her, so she was already a little bored.
"Thought so." She shrugs. Turning to Mist, she pokes him in the side. "Hey, are we going soon?"
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde stepped out from behind Osaac seemingly appearing from nowhere though he had already been there, he strode towards Isabell and placed the waist high sack of gold in front of her, "Here are my earning from the Hydra job." With that said and done Fayde sidestepped and turned to face mist folding his arms behind his back and standing silently his amethyst eyes boring into the demon girl with an abysmal malice, he looked likely to tear her apart at any moment.
Zan smiled at Crickett, "I prefer weapons I don't like letting Kensei out of my sight for too long, would that be an issue?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Wild Born]" Oh ok " Crystalline said and walled off and sat on the couch and pulled her guitar around and made sure everything was in place

[/QUOTE]
Isabel was sure she allowed Crystalline to enter. She shook her head and looked over to Fayde and the sack of gold. "Alright." She remained seated.

Mist looked at Jackie. "For now Jackie I ask you to refrain from getting under their skin." He had to admit. She is good at it. Even the guild leader lost her composure at one point. "How about this. One representative from each guild. They battle it out and if my side wins. You ally with us. If we don't you may choose the stakes."

Isabel smiled at this. "I accept."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"How we decide who gets to battle?" Isaac asked hoping it would be him and that Jackie girl he really wanted to teach her a lesson in respect.

[/QUOTE]
"I decide." Isabel simply states.

Fayde looked to Isabell then to Mist before putting his hands in his pockets, saying and showing nothing of what he thought deciding to simply go with it, if Isabell thought this was safe enough he would do it and never look back.

"I'm ready whenever you are." Zan said nodding at Crickett, he stood in the same position starting a fight as he always did in an absolutely neutral position.

Light said:
Isabel was sure she allowed Crystalline to enter. She shook her head and looked over to Fayde and the sack of gold. "Alright." She remained seated.
Mist looked at Jackie. "For now Jackie I ask you to refrain from getting under their skin." He had to admit. She is good at it. Even the guild leader lost her composure at one point. "How about this. One representative from each guild. They battle it out and if my side wins. You ally with us. If we don't you may choose the stakes."

Isabel smiled at this. "I accept."
"As much as the thought of showing some overexcited halfling that he's not a special snowflake is appealing to me," Jackie drawls, looking to Mist, "I have to say that you shouldn't pick me for this fight. My magic has a tendency to blow off limbs, and that wouldn't exactly encourage a lot of fuzzy feelings needed for alliances." She shrugs. "But, you're the leader. If you want me to, I'll be happy to oblige."

CelticSol said:
"As much as the thought of showing some overexcited halfling that he's not a special snowflake is appealing to me," Jackie drawls, looking to Mist, "I have to say that you shouldn't pick me for this fight. My magic has a tendency to blow off limbs, and that wouldn't exactly encourage a lot of fuzzy feelings needed for alliances." She shrugs. "But, you're the leader. If you want me to, I'll be happy to oblige."
TheGodSnake said:
He stood and exchanged a look with his brother, expressing a desire.
Mist stares at Isabel and then his brother. "Go." He hangs back with Jackie. "Do you have a place in which this battle can happen?"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Fayde looked to Isabell then to Mist before putting his hands in his pockets, saying and showing nothing of what he thought deciding to simply go with it, if Isabell thought this was safe enough he would do it and never look back.
"I'm ready whenever you are." Zan said nodding at Crickett, he stood in the same position starting a fight as he always did in an absolutely neutral position.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay." Isaac said plainly still hoping it would be him.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Wild Born](Ops sorry i skipped a word(' :) ))

[/QUOTE]
Isabel nodded. She walked out the room expecting everyone to follow her to the ground floor's arena. She thinks on who she should choose.

Listening to the demon girl Fayde's eyebrow raised in an unimpressed way that showed his thought, 'Only limbs?' He was naturally able to be unimpressed due to the massive feats of magic he had been lucky enough to witness or even pull off. He soond wondered who he'd be fighting, and also wondered if the results of the battle would influence the possibility of him being ranked. He skimmed over the people gathered before him assessing their strength based in appearance alone, it wasn't much to go on but it was a start.

Crickett got into her standard fighting form, which was defense. Crickett's form was bent at the knees, loose in center, and hand her daggers in hand. Remember your training. She thought. Step 1, step on the balls of your feet. Always be ready to spring from one place to the next. Step 2, Study your opponites moves and abilities.

Zan inched forward his fingers wrapping around the handle of Kensei he drew the blade with an extraordinary amount of force sending a wave of pressurized air at Crickett. He held back enough so that if it hit it would only do blunt damage instead of cutting as his razor wind skill always did.

Fayde followed silently his footsteps not making a sound as he proceeded down the stairs following his allies and...strangers.

Crickett was hit by the pressurized air for a second but sprang out of the way before the rest could hit her. Crap. I got to be faster. She thought. Hmm, it seems like most of his power is coming from his weapon and from the looks of it, he is holding it back.. She remarked. She lept closer little by little. She was able to manage a small slice in one of his arms before leaping away so she wouldnt get hit.

Isabel had to decide. She picked Isaac since he seemed heated from before.

Mist smiles at this. "My brother vs the halfling. Alright."

Since they were already at the arena they were good to go.

Isaac smiled he was going to get to blow off some steam he turned his arm into a sword once again and he felt the insanity come back from being insulted earlier "I may enjoy this battle more than I thought I would." Isaac thought as he took his stance.

Light said:
Isabel had to decide. She picked Isaac since he seemed heated from before.
Mist smiles at this. "My brother vs the halfling. Alright."

Since they were already at the arena they were good to go.
Jackie strides up besides Mist, keeping in step with him, despite the fact he's the leader. There's a slight, strange shift to the colour of her eyes and a small spike of mana to the air when she speaks. "This'll be interesting, don't you think?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie strides up besides Mist, keeping in step with him, despite the fact he's the leader. There's a slight, strange shift to the colour of her eyes and a small spike of mana to the air when she speaks. "This'll be interesting, don't you think?"
Mist nods his head. "Yes. It will."

As Crickett flew through the air for her recovery Zan quickly changed his skill moving towards her at high speeds to the point where he was already in front of her and in mid-swing when she recovered from her attempt at evading him. "Your quick recovery leaves an opening, don't be afraid to strike multiples times."

Fayde was inwardly disappointed that he wasn't chosen but decided to stow away his selfish desire for a real fight and support his guild mate, standing silently beside Isabel he looked down and spoke in a quiet but not I audible tone, "I believe in him." Another short sentence that held more meaning than she could understand...,at least for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back