• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Sonter raised an eyebrow, "Huh, so allowing himself to fall into insanity is his big trick? Well, I feel sorry for the guy, but it's time to finish this, he shot another shot as he neared Isaac, straight for the boy's head, as the sword came to block it, Sonter dove into the blind spot created by it, ready to sever a tendon in Isaac's leg as his sword would soon move out of the way.

Isaac waited for a second deciphering where Sonter would go before he moved his sword to protect his face and kicking at Sonter as he went for his leg saying "I'm not done having my fun." Isaac said laughing even more adding "If I lose my leg I won't be able to fight and we can't have that now can we." @TheGodSnake

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Crickett snorted and twisted backwards. Oh the irony. Hee I'm an assassin and he is trying to tell me what to do, but he is right. She thought. She landed crouched down on her feet. Hmm... I should get to the rafters. I'll have a better viewpoint. She noticed another person watching the fight. "Yes this is dragon's roar." She told him.

@Pumpkakun

Cadin shadow lord]Isaac waited for a second deciphering where Sonter would go before he moved his sword to protect his face and kicking at Sonter as he went for his leg saying "I'm not done having my fun." Isaac said laughing even more adding "If I lose my leg I won't be able to fight and we can't have that now can we." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9888-thegodsnake/ said:
@TheGodSnake[/URL]
Sonter laughed as he jumped back from the kick, "finally, things are getting interesting!" he then put away his weapons and pointed at Isaac, "you havent seen anything yet halfling,"

His face remained rather blank but his eyebrows raised as he noticed that there are multiple fights going on. " Do you need help? or is this just a friendly spar?" I'll never understand the appeal of sparring " Also how do I join this guild? " @Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
hm, the kid was smart, Sonter would give him that, not approaching him, probably expecting him to wear down eventually by playing ful defensive. he stayed unarmed as he ran in, close enough for Isaac to strike.

Isaac didn't quite understand why he ran at him unarmed but no matter he attacked going for speed more than power stabbing directly at his leg preparing also incase he needed to go back to defense.

Sonter expected the attack, and grabbed the sword on either side with his hands, stopping it instantly, barely making an effort, "you say you're insane, yet you still think just long enough." he said before pulling the arm and Isaac away from the boy, if Isaac didnt let himself fall forward, he would probably lose the arm, "How's that cut feel?" he laughed as he watched the cut open up a bit as he pulled, blood dripping down his opponents body.

"My shoulders fine but how's your face feel?" Isaac said head butting Sonter in the face hoping it would get him to let go cause he needed that arm to attack "And as for me being insane if I were fully insane how would I stop myself from killing you, besides I don't want to break my new toy yet." Isaac said laughing @TheGodSnake

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Crickett shook her head no as she continued to jump back. "No, its a friendly spar." She told him.

(How would I jump in...? xD @Light - Thank you so much for tagging me~ For some reason, I stopped getting notifications. ;. ;)

macaron said:
(How would I jump in...? xD @Light - Thank you so much for tagging me~ For some reason, I stopped getting notifications. ;. ;)
( Welcome! Isabel's gonna need assistance in a second. She's on the ground floor arena.)

Ashtons expression returns to normal and goes to the ground floor and looks for the leader of the guild seeing as how Crickett is going to be busy with her fight. He looks around the arena and notices Mist in the center among other people. He walks up to him assuming he might be the leader of Dragons Roar. " Hello there, are you the leader of this guild? " @Light

Pumpkakun said:
Ashtons expression returns to normal and goes to the ground floor and looks for the leader of the guild seeing as how Crickett is going to be busy with her fight. He looks around the arena and notices Mist in the center among other people. He walks up to him assuming he might be the leader of Dragons Roar. " Hello there, are you the leader of this guild? " @Light
Mist just stares at the newcomer. "No, I am not. I'm the leader of Excidium just dropping by for important matters."

Isabel decides to keep silent and wait.

( @Light - Okay, thank you~ I'm sorry if this post has something inaccurate--if it does, please let me know~~)

Etala couldn't process much at that point--a lot had happened, and now, she was in an arena. Of course, she wasn't the one fighting or anything, but still, she disliked watching people fight as well. Currently, she was wandering around the arena, trying to avoid the fight that was taking place, and at the same time, trying not to watch them.

Etala was growing a little nervous, though her facial expression remained unchanged. For some reason, she felt a but lonely, but shook that feeling off. This was an important matter--she shouldn't be thinking about trivial things. Instead, she settled down in a corner where she'd be able to be reached when anyone needed her presence, and watched things unfold.

" Oh, your a guild leader? Do you know who the leader of Dragons Roar is and point me to them? " asks Ashton. He must know who the leader is, I figure leaders know each other

macaron said:
( @Light - Okay, thank you~ I'm sorry if this post has something inaccurate--if it does, please let me know~~)
Etala couldn't process much at that point--a lot had happened, and now, she was in an arena. Of course, she wasn't the one fighting or anything, but still, she disliked watching people fight as well. Currently, she was wandering around the arena, trying to avoid the fight that was taking place, and at the same time, trying not to watch them.

Etala was growing a little nervous, though her facial expression remained unchanged. For some reason, she felt a but lonely, but shook that feeling off. This was an important matter--she shouldn't be thinking about trivial things. Instead, she settled down in a corner where she'd be able to be reached when anyone needed her presence, and watched things unfold.
Pumpkakun said:
" Oh, your a guild leader? Do you know who the leader of Dragons Roar is and point me to them? " asks Ashton. He must know who the leader is, I figure leaders know each other
Isabel speaks up. "I'm the guild leader. Etala pleaee come over. I need a word with you."

Etala looked up at the sound of her name, and slowly stood up from her sitting position. She was a bit worried that she had done something wrong, and the guild leader was about to notify her of that. Her mind raced with her activities, though none of them jumped out at her--she hadn't done anything wrong that would get her a scolding...but what if she missed something?

Either way, Etala made her way over the guild leader, and her face betrayed nothing of her true anxiety. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Etala asked.

Ashton turns his gaze to Isabel and his eyebrows raise due to unexpectedly seeing a leader so young. He looks back at Mist and say " Oh, guess that's her. Thank you for your time." Ashton then turns to Isabel and approaches her. " I would like to join your guild if you would be so kind to have me."

@TheGodSnake[/URL]
Sonter grunted as Isaac's head hit his face, but didnt let go, "looks like cloth doesnt it? its actually an enchanted fabric, keeps my face protected and hides it as well," he then grabbed Isaac by the neck with one hand, keeping a hold on his sword arm at the same time, holding the arm immobile, "Surrender" he said simply, "with a flex of my hand I can shatter the muscles in your arm or neck." his red eyes glowed lightly, the mana running through his body keeping him strong. "move your other arm and you lose your sword arm."

Zero ignored each person approaching Mist, reluctantly, but nondebatibly doing what he was asked. It wasn't like he wanted to communicate with these people anyway, he was merely dragged along

macaron said:
Etala looked up at the sound of her name, and slowly stood up from her sitting position. She was a bit worried that she had done something wrong, and the guild leader was about to notify her of that. Her mind raced with her activities, though none of them jumped out at her--she hadn't done anything wrong that would get her a scolding...but what if she missed something?
Either way, Etala made her way over the guild leader, and her face betrayed nothing of her true anxiety. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Etala asked.
Pumpkakun said:
Ashton turns his gaze to Isabel and his eyebrows raise due to unexpectedly seeing a leader so young. He looks back at Mist and say " Oh, guess that's her. Thank you for your time." Ashton then turns to Isabel and approaches her. " I would like to join your guild if you would be so kind to have me."
Isabel nods her head. "Yes you may join. Etala and I will show you the rooms." She walks off towards the second floor. Still not able to tell Etala what she needed to.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Zero ignored each person approaching Mist, reluctantly, but nondebatibly doing what he was asked. It wasn't like he wanted to communicate with these people anyway, he was merely dragged along

[/QUOTE]
Mist looks at Zero. Wondering what he's really about. He reminds himself to test Zero's strength later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back