• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Isaac began looking over his body he had multiple wounds on each of his shoulders his regular arm had a decent bullet sized hole from where he used it to save his sword arm, his neck was killing him, his leg also had a decent sized bullet hole in it, his clothes were charred from the explosive arrow they were also covered in blood and his sword arm hurt from where Sonter had almost detached it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Gotta go to a funeral in a few hours.)

[/QUOTE]
. ( Oh my gosh.... okay. )

Jackie leans forward, her head tilted the entire time she watched the fight. She jabs Mist with her elbow, "Well, that was fun. Little short, but enjoyable, I guess." She wrings her hands together, black lines like veins appearing on her hands. Then, she shakes her hand and looks over to Mist. "Well, I guess that's our victory."

(@Light )

CelticSol said:
Jackie leans forward, her head tilted the entire time she watched the fight. She jabs Mist with her elbow, "Well, that was fun. Little short, but enjoyable, I guess." She wrings her hands together, black lines like veins appearing on her hands. Then, she shakes her hand and looks over to Mist. "Well, I guess that's our victory."
(@Light )
Mist nods his head. "No. Not our victory." He mumbled to himself. "Yes yes. Now under the terms of the battle you must form an alliance with us."

Isabel glares his way. "Fine." She marches away from the arena and towards her office.

Light said:
Mist nods his head. "No. Not our victory." He mumbled to himself. "Yes yes. Now under the terms of the battle you must form an alliance with us."
Isabel glares his way. "Fine." She marches away from the arena and towards her office.
Jackie whistles, grinning impishly. "Someone's a sore loser." Jackie tucks her hair behind her ear, then pulls out a cigarette and lights it from in between her lips. "So, do you think you might've accidentally sparked some conflict? Your expression gives you away."

Zone came rushing in towards the guild, dust picking up from the ground where ever he ran since he was going so fast; he was a white blur. He skid to a halt once in front of the building, leaving some serious skid marks on the ground. In his hands was a bunch of food from different place, Zone eating the food quite fast and noisily.

A blonde girl with fox ears was sitting inside the Dragons roar guild, not wanting to witness the fight; she her self was never a big fan of fighting. She hummed to herself innocently as she drew a picture of a garden; Alexia had always been quite talented at drawing. She had a light and innocent smile on her face as she hummed to the tone of Carmen.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
Jackie whistles, grinning impishly. "Someone's a sore loser." Jackie tucks her hair behind her ear, then pulls out a cigarette and lights it from in between her lips. "So, do you think you might've accidentally sparked some conflict? Your expression gives you away."
Mist looks at Jackie. "Conflict is inevitable especially if she's the granddaughter of her." Mist looks at the fourth floor and wonders if he should follow.

Light said:
Mist looks at Jackie. "Conflict is inevitable especially if she's the granddaughter of her." Mist looks at the fourth floor and wonders if he should follow.
"Mmm, true," Jackie takes a pull of her cigarette, blowing out the smoke in a thin stream, "I see the look on your face, and I wouldn't follow her. You'll just fan the sparks and make a flame, y'know what I mean? I had my own guild about a year ago, and it fell apart because those sparks made flames, and those flames became a damn inferno, then my second in command's head was mailed to me in a box." She shrugs callously as she takes her cigarette in between two of her fingers, looking at Mist out of the corner of her eye. "New alliances are always testy territory. Tread carefully, Mist."

Isaac began climbing the steps which was quite hard with only one good leg and as he reached the third floor he asked "Hey Isabel where can I get some bandages and some other stuff to patch myself up?"

Sonter walked upto his brother and jackie, "she's got power, but I don't trust her, or most of the others for that matter"

Federoff said:
Zone came rushing in towards the guild, dust picking up from the ground where ever he ran since he was going so fast; he was a white blur. He skid to a halt once in front of the building, leaving some serious skid marks on the ground. In his hands was a bunch of food from different place, Zone eating the food quite fast and noisily.

A blonde girl with fox ears was sitting inside the Dragons roar guild, not wanting to witness the fight; she her self was never a big fan of fighting. She hummed to herself innocently as she drew a picture of a garden; Alexia had always been quite talented at drawing. She had a light and innocent smile on her face as she hummed to the tone of Carmen.
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac began climbing the steps which was quite hard with only one good leg and as he reached the third floor he asked "Hey Isabel where can I get some bandages and some other stuff to patch myself up?"

[/QUOTE]
Isabel pointed at Alexia. She can heal you.

CelticSol said:
"Mmm, true," Jackie takes a pull of her cigarette, blowing out the smoke in a thin stream, "I see the look on your face, and I wouldn't follow her. You'll just fan the sparks and make a flame, y'know what I mean? I had my own guild about a year ago, and it fell apart because those sparks made flames, and those flames became a damn inferno, then my second in command's head was mailed to me in a box." She shrugs callously as she takes her cigarette in between two of her fingers, looking at Mist out of the corner of her eye. "New alliances are always testy territory. Tread carefully, Mist."
TheGodSnake said:
Sonter walked upto his brother and jackie, "she's got power, but I don't trust her, or most of the others for that matter"
"Yes I am aware." Mist started to walk off to explore the guild.

"Also brother we were the ones whom strolled into their guild requesting an alliance and starting a fight. So if anyones not to be trusted here it's us. If anything I would make sure they feel comfortable with you instead of the other way around. Don't make a stupid decision while we're here, I'd hate to clean up after you." Mist shook his head about how foolish his brother sounded right now.

TheGodSnake said:
"I wouldn't be too quick to put blame on us, they shouldn't be trusted either," Jackie said, twirling the burning stub in between her fingers, "Never trust someone who only do shit to the greater good, they're worse than even us. They don't give a shit about the casualties, just as long as it helps their so-called 'holy' cause. Worse part about them, is that they believe their cause wholeheartedly."

Light said:
"Yes I am aware." Mist started to walk off to explore the guild.
Jackie got up and followed, ignoring the halfling's comment. "So, what's the big plan now, oh mighty leader?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie got up and followed, ignoring the halfling's comment. "So, what's the big plan now, oh mighty leader?"
"My plan is to keep to myself. Though my current objective? Infiltrate the hearts of people." Mist meant many things by that.

Sonter sighed as the others walked away. do something stupid, well, in what he believed to be the enemy's home, he wasnt going to try anything big, his brother was just being him, thinking that what he did was always right. he was itching for a job, he wanted to actually kill something.

Light said:
"My plan is to keep to myself. Though my current objective? Infiltrate the hearts of people." Mist meant many things by that.
Jackie takes a very long pull from her cigarette, then throws the small stub on the floor and stomps it out. She blows out the smoke in a cloud, her brows furrowed. "Okay, I get it. You have to keep your tough guy attitude to be a leader. But keeping your supposed plan to yourself is only going to get the people following you killed."

CelticSol said:
Jackie takes a very long pull from her cigarette, then throws the small stub on the floor and stomps it out. She blows out the smoke in a cloud, her brows furrowed. "Okay, I get it. You have to keep your tough guy attitude to be a leader. But keeping your supposed plan to yourself is only going to get the people following you killed."
Mist turns around and stares at Jackie. "Do you trust me?"

Light said:
Mist turns around and stares at Jackie. "Do you trust me?"
Jackie crosses her arms, "You're the leader of the guild. I trust that you'll do what's best for us, and I'm advising you against keeping secrets that affect us all."

Zone ran into the building, food still in his hand as he sped through the building, very confused on where to go. After a few seconds of exploring, he came across Isabella and ran up towards her, the run more of a walk for him though. The white-haired boy was a blur as he ran circles around the girl, "Hey hey hey!" quickly spouted the boy as he came to a stop a few inches in front of her, the food still in his hand but depleted to only a few items now. "I need your help for a moment, I'm new here ya see?" asked the hyper-active boy.

@Light

Isaac walked up to Alexia and said "Isabel said you could heal wounds would you mind healing mine?" Isaac asked he didn't like asking her for help because he didn't know her but he would need more than bandages for the wounds he had. @Federoff

Alex stopped drawing but continued to hum the tune Carmen after hearing someone come up to her, she looked at the boy with a warm smile and nodded before looking at the wounds; her face turning into more of a Tsk Tsk type of face. "Ouch that looks like it hurt, of course Ill help you" smiled the girl as she motioned for him to take a seat near her before putting down her notebook, the half completed drawing of a garden showing.

Alexia smiled at the boy as she scooted closer to the boy and preceded to put her hands above the wounds. A light appeared below her hands as she began the process of healing the boy, it would take a little while for the wounds to be healed up, so to pass the time she thought she would talk to the boy. "Hi I'm Alexia, what's your name?" asked the fox girl curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back