• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar. [ Forever Accepting. ]

Federoff said:
"Oh those are cool, I didn't see those till now" replied Zone as he blinked in and out of vision, now at her side poking the cat ears softly, not caring that he was so close, or just not noticing. "Oh by the way, the names Zone; nice to meet you" smiled the boy before shaking the girls hand.

Alexia smiled and waved at the boy as he left before picking up her drawing book once more and continued to sketch, going back to humming to the tune of Carmen; Carmen was always one of her favorite songs.
"Wow you're sure energetic. Also touchy. Hello Zone my name is Isabella Van Fen'rir." She couldn't help but crack a small smile.

Zone smiled and laughed himself, it was very obvious that he knew he was energetic, but being the son of the messenger of the gods kinda has that effect ya know? "Hehehe, sorry; hope you don't mind though, cat ears are awesome" replied Zone before continuing to poke Isabellas' cat ears, he couldn't resist.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce had been spending his time watching the two guilds, along with the fight, which interested him greatly, especially Sonter. He figured it'd be good to have these kind of people watching his back. However, he had that obvious killer instinct so it was pretty safe to say it'd be a bad idea to approach him after a fight like that. "All these guys look dangerous... I love it! Finally, I found people who aren't such wimps! Now I've just gotta figure out how to join them, if they're still taking applicants."
Mist ventured into the medical room of the guild.

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton's expression then slightly changes. His eyebrows droop slightly as this person openly says they don't care about Isabel. They must know she is the guild leader and though Ashton wasn't here a long time generally knows guild leaders are powerful. "Oh, so are you from Excidium? I think I saw your leader earlier in the arena. Anyways I'm curious. What are you guys doing here?"
Jackie fishes her packet of cigarettes out of her pocket, picking out an upside down cigarette, then tosses it over to him. "Have the rest. There's about six left, but I'm taking my wish smoke." She stuffs it into the inside pocket of her jacket. "And we're here to make an alliance. We set up a bit of a wager, and we ended up winning when our representative defeated yours. It's nothing personal, but your guild master was bit of a sore loser. By the way you're looking at me, I can see you think I'm in danger for insulting her. Don't worry, it's not her I'm scared of."

Federoff said:
Zone smiled and laughed himself, it was very obvious that he knew he was energetic, but being the son of the messenger of the gods kinda has that effect ya know? "Hehehe, sorry; hope you don't mind though, cat ears are awesome" replied Zone before continuing to poke Isabellas' cat ears, he couldn't resist.
Isabel sighs. "This is gonna be a long day. While you're here do you mind going to the basement and getting Gart's lazy butt up here?" ( @TheGodSnake )

Ashton the realized that the sparring in the arena must have been just that. He catches the pack of cigarettes and puts it his pockets. He looks at Jackie and asks "If not her, then who are you afraid of?"

Gart heard the whisper of a scorpion telling him he was needed, leaving the blindfold on, he left the room and walked up the stairs to where Isabel was, "yes?" he said as he entered the room.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce had been spending his time watching the two guilds, along with the fight, which interested him greatly, especially Sonter. He figured it'd be good to have these kind of people watching his back. However, he had that obvious killer instinct so it was pretty safe to say it'd be a bad idea to approach him after a fight like that. "All these guys look dangerous... I love it! Finally, I found people who aren't such wimps! Now I've just gotta figure out how to join them, if they're still taking applicants."
Sonter, looking around with his sight enhancement saw the man looking at him from a distance and rose, if his mask wasnt covering his face, he would be seen smiling. he stared st the other person before switching to his speed enhancement and suddenly appeared next to him after running at a blinding speed, "what would you like?"

TheGodSnake said:
Gart heard the whisper of a scorpion telling him he was needed, leaving the blindfold on, he left the room and walked up the stairs to where Isabel was, "yes?" he said as he entered the room.
Sonter, looking around with his sight enhancement saw the man looking at him from a distance and rose, if his mask wasnt covering his face, he would be seen smiling. he stared st the other person before switching to his speed enhancement and suddenly appeared next to him after running at a blinding speed, "what would you like?"
Isabel smiles. "Oh I didn't need you for anything I just wanted you to get out your room....." She looked like she was about to laugh.

TheGodSnake said:
Bruce's first thought was "yup, definitely one of those guys" then he replied to Sonter's question "I'm looking for the leader of the um... Excalibur Guild? The one you're in, you know. Now I've gotta say, you got some skills, in the past I've just been stuck with weaklings, compared to me, at least, and it's so nice to finally be able to meet some people on my level."

"Oh that's mean, but completely hilarious" laughed Zone, his hyperactivity once again showing as he his laughter disappeared for a moment. Another trail of dust came through the door as he came to a skidding halt right back next to Isabella, him now wearing a straw hat from china and in his hands a couple of boxes of pizza from somewhere else. "Anyone want some?" asked the white-haired boy as he began to eat from the top box, blissfully ignorant of anything else going on.

Federoff said:
"Oh that's mean, but completely hilarious" laughed Zone, his hyperactivity once again showing as he his laughter disappeared for a moment. Another trail of dust came through the door as he came to a skidding halt right back next to Isabella, him now wearing a straw hat from china and in his hands a couple of boxes of pizza from somewhere else. "Anyone want some?" asked the white-haired boy as he began to eat from the top box, blissfully ignorant of anything else going on.
Isabel takes a slice of pizza. "I know I shouldn't be eating it but.... meh."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce's first thought was "yup, definitely one of those guys" then he replied to Sonter's question "I'm looking for the leader of the um... Excalibur Guild? The one you're in, you know. Now I've gotta say, you got some skills, in the past I've just been stuck with weaklings, compared to me, at least, and it's so nice to finally be able to meet some people on my level."
Sonter laughed, "yeah well first of all, its excidium, second of all, I'm sure you saw what I did to the kid back there, so dont cross me, I was holding back. Thirdly, I'm second in command and I have no clue where my little brother is so you'll have to wait.

Light said:
Isabel smiles. "Oh I didn't need you for anything I just wanted you to get out your room....." She looked like she was about to laugh.
Gart smiled, and pulled isabel into a playful hug, ruffling her hair, "geez kid, I wasnt even in my room, I was on the ground floor," he said, suddenly becoming playful and happy, something he only did around Isabella.

"You want some?" asked the white-haired boy, already finished with the first box of pizza and opening the second one. His question was pointed towards at Gart (@TheGodSnake ) He then turned back to Isabella and smiled, "Great huh? Italy sure knows how to make them!" chuckled Zone, again going a mile a minute.

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter laughed, "yeah well first of all, its excidium, second of all, I'm sure you saw what I did to the kid back there, so dont cross me, I was holding back. Thirdly, I'm second in command and I have no clue where my little brother is so you'll have to wait.
A smirk came across his face "don't underestimate me, compadre, but I'm not here for a fight, yet, right now I just want to join this guild" Bruce paused for a second "Excidium. Did I get it right that time?"

TheGodSnake said:
Gart smiled, and pulled isabel into a playful hug, ruffling her hair, "geez kid, I wasnt even in my room, I was on the ground floor," he said, suddenly becoming playful and happy, something he only did around Isabella.
"Oh no! Your playfulness is my weakness!" Isabel laughs. "I must defeat you!" She slams her slice of pizza in his face and escapes to grab another slice.

Federoff said:
"You want some?" asked the white-haired boy, already finished with the first box of pizza and opening the second one. His question was pointed towards at Gart (@TheGodSnake ) He then turned back to Isabella and smiled, "Great huh? Italy sure knows how to make them!" chuckled Zone, again going a mile a minute.
"These are straight from Italy?" She looks at the Pizza and then at Zone.

Afrobrony said:
A smirk came across his face "don't underestimate me, compadre, but I'm not here for a fight, yet, right now I just want to join this guild" Bruce paused for a second "Excidium. Did I get it right that time?"
( No you still got it wrong. Jk )

"Well yeah, that's where I just was, also picked up this sweet hat on a quick stop at China, that's why I took so long" chuckled Zone, even more so when she stuffed the pizza in the boys' face, man was that hilarious. "Your a riot, you should be a comedian!" exclaimed Zone after swallowing another slice of pizza, Zone was a simple boy... and a hyper one.

Gart let her go as the pizza hit his face and he caught it, taking a bite, "mm, its good," he said as he took off the blindfold, "he poked her softly in the side, "what happened to you all of a sudden?" he said as he nodded a slight greeting to Zone.

Sonter nodded, "you got it right, hes somewhere in there" he said pointing to the guidhall.

@Afrobrony

Federoff said:
"Well yeah, that's where I just was, also picked up this sweet hat on a quick stop at China, that's why I took so long" chuckled Zone, even more so when she stuffed the pizza in the boys' face, man was that hilarious. "Your a riot, you should be a comedian!" exclaimed Zone after swallowing another slice of pizza, Zone was a simple boy... and a hyper one.
Isabel rolls her eyes and smiles. "Shouldn't you be an Olympic, or a pizza delivery boy?"

TheGodSnake said:
Gart let her go as the pizza hit his face and he caught it, taking a bite, "mm, its good," he said as he took off the blindfold, "he poked her softly in the side, "what happened to you all of a sudden?" he said as he nodded a slight greeting to Zone.
Sonter nodded, "you got it right, hes somewhere in there" he said pointing to the guidhall.

@Afrobrony
She felt the poke in her side and turned. "What do you mean what happened?"

Zone thought about the question for a few seconds before laughing at the girls statement, "Nah we romans' aren't Olympians" replied the boy, mistaking what she meant by being in the Olympics; he thought she was talking about the home of the gods not the sports. "Pizza delivery is boring" chuckled the boy, now already half way done with all the pizza... boy did the boy have an apatite.

Federoff said:
Zone thought about the question for a few seconds before laughing at the girls statement, "Nah we romans' aren't Olympians" replied the boy, mistaking what she meant by being in the Olympics; he thought she was talking about the home of the gods not the sports. "Pizza delivery is boring" chuckled the boy, now already half way done with all the pizza... boy did the boy have an apatite.
"Roman huh? Tell me where exactly did you come from?" Isabel raises an eyebrow.

sonter smirked under his mask, extending his hand, "sonter Goodwell, my brother is Mist,"

Light said:
She felt the poke in her side and turned. "What do you mean what happened?"
Gart frowned, "you split up and sent me out when I came to talk to you this morning"

Zone chuckled to himself before responding to Isablles' question, "Came from Mt. Olympus, you might have heard of my father, mercury!" claimed Zone as he smiled, now down to the last two boxes of pizza.

TheGodSnake said:
sonter smirked under his mask, extending his hand, "sonter Goodwell, my brother is Mist,"
Bruce grabbed Sonter's hand, giving him a firm handshake "I'm Bruce, Bruce West. You've probably heard of me, world renowned mercenary. Course, that world won't really seem to matter now that I've found this one."

Fayde standing in the arena looked away from where the fight took place...he then went over the fight in his mind and determined that Isaac's opponent was more versatile than him which was one key in combat he decided should he ever be asked to teach or train the others that would be his starting point. He looked to his right to see the sparring match that hadn't received any attention. Zan and Crickett were going at it and so far seemed pretty even, it would be interesting to watch the conclusion of this fight and so he would leaning against the wall while the members of both guilds dispersed.

Zan dashed forward swinging twice with such speed that his movements were barely visible his sword singing as it danced through the air. "Be careful I don't necessarily have to touch you to cut you." All that was needed to verify his statement was a look around a small but deep cuts marked the floor where his razor wind slashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back