• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Era

Alright then. Sorry i kinda vanished for the rest of the day, my alerts are screwing up and only showing the mod's alerts. It's kind of annoying to be waiting for rp replies and end up getting something useless like "Click here for this cool picture i found." Or something.

welp, i suppose my time has come, now that the devil is coming anyways i suppose i have no choice but to retreat anyways, ill stop fighting againts you... for now...

Salex said:
(wow... that was... harsh.... i think i now feel guilty over the death and the cause of homelessness on virtual creatures that don't exist...)
don't worry, since she's half human, the dragonkin have always seen her as a weak abomination. it was bound to happen eventually... eheheheh

AEchelon said:
don't worry, since she's half human, the dragonkin have always seen her as a weak abomination. it was bound to happen eventually... eheheheh
still.... a slap, for something she didnt do? yknow what, im gonna track that dragonkin sonuva*cluck* and murder it!!!

Neuton said:
After a while of walking, Luke decided to sit down near a tree and relax for a bit. The sun had scorched him as he traveled through the cornfields now all he wanted to do was rest. Luke's calves burned and his muscles ached from towing his pack and going through the heat most of the day. Even though he did get a head start early in the morning, he was barely a mile into the cornfields before the sun rose above the horizon and scorched his already tan skin. He sighs as his body begined to relax underneath the tree's branches. Don't give up yet, he thought to himself, At least get to a village before you doze off. Luke sighs as he lifted himself off of the cool ground. He stretched out his aching muscles and begins to look around. The path had long been gone since the villagers did not travel further than the fields. The merchants usually have a map to help them navigate the woods as well.
Luke begins to turn his head, looking for something else than the same thick trees. He grabbed his bag and threw it over his shoulders and begined to walked the opposite direction he came in. Or hopefully the opposite direction.

As he continued to walked, he started to smell a faint smokey smell. Every step he took it grew stronger and stronger. But yet he didn't see any smoke in the sky. Well he couldn't see smoke through the holes of the canopy of the trees. He keeps walking telling himself that it wasn't smoke.
Hahahaaaaaa you guyyyyys. It's winterrrrr xD

I'll edited out the smoke. He's on the other side of the world...lol if that's ok

Last edited by a moderator:
hey giga, can you mention one of the towns or villages the brotherhood of shadows has claimed that are like the borders like at the edge? @Giga

if you are guys are planning to start a battle/fight of some sorts, im not up for that. I kinda dont want to engage in battle/fight RP for a while and will have my characters doing something else to be not involved in it.

no, im not fighting, in fact i think the spy is gonna die anyways, and i currently have no plans to send out a backup troop or sending anyone for that matter, i have a cooldown so i can let you guys develop your character @Giga

hey @Cheselth can there be a town named valenthia? its just a suggestion and if you do accept it my idea is that its a very rich town, with a circle concrete wall as tall as an orc

Giga said:
if you are guys are planning to start a battle/fight of some sorts, im not up for that. I kinda dont want to engage in battle/fight RP for a while and will have my characters doing something else to be not involved in it.
My characters are in kind of a "Plz stahp > :| " -mood.

x3

hey @AEchelon just a suggestion since @Cheselth hasnt answered is it ok if i make a town called valenthia? of course if cheselth doesnt agree ill remove it but for the time being since you are mod, can i?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back